Fordmods Logo

Turbo intake crossover pipe 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:16 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 24

Posts: 13

Joined: 8th May 2011

Ride: Bf 07 mk2 six speed octane

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Hey guys I have a n/a 2007 bf xr6, I was wondering if u can run a turbo cross overintake pipe with a front mount inter cooling system on a n/a xr6??? Cheers
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:23 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

sorry dude but... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


it wont do anything so why try fit it...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 25

Posts: 4599

Joined: 30th Aug 2010

Ride: BF XR6,

Location: NEWCASTLE
NSW, Australia

you sir are awarded the "FUKEN YEAAAAAA" of the year. there is no trophy, do not pass go, do not collect $200

 

_________________

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 27

Posts: 506

Joined: 3rd Sep 2007

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Victor Harbor
SA, Australia

i say yeah go for it..... might be a easy 300rwk increase! :roll:

 

_________________

Image
Falcon Build http://www.fordmods.com/post1285079.html#p1285079

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:32 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 24

Posts: 13

Joined: 8th May 2011

Ride: Bf 07 mk2 six speed octane

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

bry40l wrote:
you sir are awarded the "FUKEN YEAAAAAA" of the year. there is no trophy, do not pass go, do not collect $200




So u can run it with out the turbo? And with the normal air box too ? Sorry I don't know much about turbos and all that
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:33 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

Bigbeans93 wrote:
bry40l wrote:
you sir are awarded the "FUKEN YEAAAAAA" of the year. there is no trophy, do not pass go, do not collect $200




So u can run it with out the turbo? And with the normal air box too ? Sorry I don't know much about turbos and all that



why ??????????
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 25

Posts: 4599

Joined: 30th Aug 2010

Ride: BF XR6,

Location: NEWCASTLE
NSW, Australia

to gain all the turbo benefits without that heavy snail hangin off the manifold? :lol: everyone knows the only cool thing about a turbo charged car is the shiny cooler in the front grill 8-)

 

_________________

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:36 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 24

Posts: 13

Joined: 8th May 2011

Ride: Bf 07 mk2 six speed octane

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

TROYMAN wrote:
Bigbeans93 wrote:
bry40l wrote:
you sir are awarded the "FUKEN YEAAAAAA" of the year. there is no trophy, do not pass go, do not collect $200




So u can run it with out the turbo? And with the normal air box too ? Sorry I don't know much about turbos and all that



why ??????????




On my ps haha
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:40 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

well from a performance stand point if you get it hooked up to your intake it will cause more of a restriction reducing your performance..

and its even worse that you fit an intercooler and get pulled up every time a cop sees you thinking your driving a turbo...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Turbo intake crossover pipe
Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:45 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 24

Posts: 13

Joined: 8th May 2011

Ride: Bf 07 mk2 six speed octane

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

TROYMAN wrote:
well from a performance stand point if you get it hooked up to your intake it will cause more of a restriction reducing your performance..

and its even worse that you fit an intercooler and get pulled up every time a cop sees you thinking your driving a turbo...


Haha true true just can't wait to turbo it then!!!
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:56 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names