Ride: EBII

NSW, Australia

Most likely....

Back in an E series!

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

One step closer to what? Implication again that I want my falcon to run a 12.... I've got 900kg valiants here for that.

Back in an E series!

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:30 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

nicebus wrote:
Still auto or manual that dyno sheet is not reflective of the mods.

Are you saying chasis dynos are inconsistent and sometimes grossly inaccurate? Wow, what a bombshell! Thats never been brought up before!
As stunned as I am, I still ask, what the f**k has you not believing his dyno sheet got to do with this thread?

Hows that Wade "stage 2" cam go? Harder then the stage 1, but a step down from the stage 3? :lol:

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Leave him alone yea? this thread was once about valvetrain issues....

Back in an E series!

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:34 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XH Ute

WA, Australia

Steady ED wrote:
nicebus wrote:
Still auto or manual that dyno sheet is not reflective of the mods.

Are you saying chasis dynos are inconsistent and sometimes grossly inaccurate? Wow, what a bombshell! Thats never been brought up before!
As stunned as I am, I still ask, what the f**k has you not believing his dyno sheet got to do with this thread?

Hows that Wade "stage 2" cam go? Harder then the stage 1, but a step down from the stage 3? :lol:

Beam me up Scotty...you know the rest

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

This is more entertaining then the valve train problem. bring out the rulers ladies... and start measuring whos an inch & a half away from 150mm's! lol

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: V8 Falcon, Nissan Patrol

QLD, Australia

Slick wrote:
This is more entertaining then the valve train problem. bring out the rulers ladies... and start measuring whos an inch & a half away from 150mm's! lol

hahaha

[quote="Whiteknight1]
Leave him alone yea? this thread was once about valvetrain issues....
[/quote]

I second the above

1993 Ford Fairmont EB II 5.0L V8 Wagon
1992 Nissan Patrol TI 4.2L Diesel 4x4 Wagon

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: eb xr6

NSW, Australia

Thanks to those who tried to help me with my question. I'm going to investigate about the tension!

Post got a little out of hand lol, i only posted sheet up cause he asked me too. Im not claiming it the most powerful or anything like that cause there are many cars making more power and running faster times than me, i even no someone now in the high 13s in an el. I thought everyone would have herd some of the peoples figures by now as they have been around 4 a while.

161.whteva has been my best figure but my other dyno runs have been within a couple of kw and hoping for more at next dyno with a few more mods such as bigger porting, bigger injectors, new cai and a retune!

The car does have more than extractors n exhaust n cam tho. it also got bbm mild port and raised the compression a bit and running off a EMS computer.

XR 1992 161 RWKW 14 sec 1/4s

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: BFII Turbo

Power: 253 rwkw

VIC, Australia

nicebus wrote:
Car .. XH XR6 ute. I6..5 speed.. 3.45 LSD. Mods. Wade Stge 2 cam... Extractors, 2.5 exhaust.. Ported head... Balanced crank and internals...CAI pod. (modified std set up)... Realistic 139 rwkw on Dyno Dynamics in Shoot out mode. 14.8 400m at the Kwinnana plex.
Sorry champ... not going to humour you with my age. You would only come back with a smart answer anyway.
My mistake ..i thought it was auto... Still auto or manual that dyno sheet is not reflective of the mods.

with those mods and only a 14.8 quarter. I can see where the problem is there, and it aint the power.

should be pulling at least 150 rwkw on a true dyno. your cars engine is fkd or you drive like a dork. take your pick.

enough isn't enough

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:
Car .. XH XR6 ute. I6..5 speed.. 3.45 LSD. Mods. Wade Stge 2 cam... Extractors, 2.5 exhaust.. Ported head... Balanced crank and internals...CAI pod. (modified std set up)... Realistic 139 rwkw on Dyno Dynamics in Shoot out mode. 14.8 400m at the Kwinnana plex.
Sorry champ... not going to humour you with my age. You would only come back with a smart answer anyway.
My mistake ..i thought it was auto... Still auto or manual that dyno sheet is not reflective of the mods.

with those mods and only a 14.8 quarter. I can see where the problem is there, you drive like a dork. take your pick.
I agree 110%

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 1993 EB XR8

QLD, Australia

Slick wrote:
More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:

with those mods and only a 14.8 quarter. I can see where the problem is there, you drive like a dork. take your pick.
I agree 110%

Nice, and just to prove that you dont need a cam to pull those figures, my old ED XR6, 5 speed, Pacie 4499's, no cat, 2.5" mandrell bent exhaust (single muffler) f**k LSD (blew the guts out of it doin skids) ran 14.9@92.7mph and 139.8rwkw and another member on here, EF GLi, 5 speed, 3.45 LSD, Pacie Comps, 2.5" single muffler system - 129rwkw, 14.69@150km/h

ILL60 - EF XR8, Sunroof, Ticky Kit, 19x8.5/19x11 TE37's, 347, AFr185's, TFS BoxRcustom converter, Hurst Quarterstick, huge billet cam.

OO0Y4 - BA2 XR6 Turbo, Nizpro Plenum, Process West stage 3 cooler, 4” dump, 3.5” exhaust, ID1000’s, ZF Auto - 11.8@116

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:56 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: eb xr6

NSW, Australia

GEEEZ some people realy like giving other people s**t huh?

XR 1992 161 RWKW 14 sec 1/4s

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Hate to say it, but ausrotary.com members are more civil than us.

Back in an E series!

Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

We're more bloky over here, just taking the micky out of each other! lol

Pakrat wrote:

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:46 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XH Ute

WA, Australia

More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:

with those mods and only a 14.8 quarter. I can see where the problem is there, and it aint the power.

should be pulling at least 150 rwkw on a true dyno. your cars engine is fkd or you drive like a dork. take your pick.

What mods you got ? What rwkw you getting ? What time have you got at the drags ?

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next