Page 4 of 4 [ 54 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:49 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: XH Ute

WA, Australia

Slick wrote:
More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:
Car .. XH XR6 ute. I6..5 speed.. 3.45 LSD. Mods. Wade Stge 2 cam... Extractors, 2.5 exhaust.. Ported head... Balanced crank and internals...CAI pod. (modified std set up)... Realistic 139 rwkw on Dyno Dynamics in Shoot out mode. 14.8 400m at the Kwinnana plex.
Sorry champ... not going to humour you with my age. You would only come back with a smart answer anyway.
My mistake ..i thought it was auto... Still auto or manual that dyno sheet is not reflective of the mods.

with those mods and only a 14.8 quarter. I can see where the problem is there, you drive like a dork. take your pick.
I agree 110%

And your mods ? 400 m time and rwkw are ?

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

nicebus wrote:
Slick wrote:
More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:
Car .. XH XR6 ute. I6..5 speed.. 3.45 LSD. Mods. Wade Stge 2 cam... Extractors, 2.5 exhaust.. Ported head... Balanced crank and internals...CAI pod. (modified std set up)... Realistic 139 rwkw on Dyno Dynamics in Shoot out mode. 14.8 400m at the Kwinnana plex.
Sorry champ... not going to humour you with my age. You would only come back with a smart answer anyway.
My mistake ..i thought it was auto... Still auto or manual that dyno sheet is not reflective of the mods.

with those mods and only a 14.8 quarter. I can see where the problem is there, you drive like a dork. take your pick.
I agree 110%

check the quarter mile registry on the left of fordmods home page!

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:38 am 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

Slick wrote:
nicebus wrote:
Slick wrote:
More Grunt wrote:
nicebus wrote:

I agree 110%

check the quarter mile registry on the left of fordmods home page!

Hey expert on all things mechanical..still waiting for you to show your power/ times etc .

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

My penis is large and thick

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 pm 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

noisy wrote:
My penis is large and thick

Partly similar to your brain...partly not

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:20 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

SA, Australia

i love you wankers that think their falcon with a cam + exhaust and air filter has 160 + kws at the wheels ,i ve worked with dynos and know that figures can and are played with the sad thing is people are sucked into the s**t and belive it. jmm is a good example how many times do his cars make no where the power they "should" but but his dyno make the figures most people know dyno readings will not be the same between different dynos ,temperature,humidity,altitude, wheel silp, tyre size, tread pattern and the list goes on, go into a well known professional workshop and tell them you have 160+ kws atws and watch their facial expression

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

turbosix wrote:
i love you wankers that think their falcon with a cam + exhaust and air filter has 160 + kws at the wheels ,i ve worked with dynos and know that figures can and are played with the sad thing is people are sucked into the s**t and belive it. jmm is a good example how many times do his cars make no where the power they "should" but but his dyno make the figures most people know dyno readings will not be the same between different dynos ,temperature,humidity,altitude, wheel silp, tyre size, tread pattern and the list goes on, go into a well known professional workshop and tell them you have 160+ kws atws and watch their facial expression
Doesn't work place standards & measurements keep taps on dyno's?

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

turbosix wrote:

I think you've fogotten that in order to get past the magial 140 mark you need had work. So it turns out to be cam, HEAD, zorst, tune (aftermarket filter optional).

I think your fogetting how easy it actually is to get power out of the ford I6. Anyway one thing that struck a sour chord with me in your post is that you mention well known workshops. this smells of the sour grapes found on calaisturbo.com. Don't start workshop wars here. Just cause guys like CMS (And to a much lesser extent JMM) are not huge names like trick and manswetto, CV prformance, rajab, brescianni,, haddad, hurculees, Pac. does that mean that they are full of s**t with their claims. I think not.

Just look at the results of the Sydney holden vs ford NA 6cyl dyno day held at CMS back in july. On the day joes dyno was fried (sparks were flying out of the thing on my run) and most cars were reading real low but that didn't matter. Several of the big hitters were only making around the 140 mark when they should have made at least 20 more. These guys have run the 1/4mile times to back their dyno sheets up. But you got to remember An EF loaded with more audio gear than a nightclub will never weigh the same as a stocker no matter what way you look at things. Think about that before you say so and so car should be running much faster if its got this much claimed power.

The commo b**ch were crying foul that their only car that managed to crack the 100 mark was a VZ dual fuel but they forgot that it was reading low for all cars.

Hell even my lane should have made around 125-127 but I was still happy with the 117 it spat out.

And before you ask yes i've worked with dyno's too (Dyno Dynamics 500hp engine dyno at the uni).

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:29 am 
Stock as a Rock

WA, Australia

turbosix wrote:

Mate , you are right on the money here. Well said.

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4