Fordmods Logo

What falcon should I get for $10000 

 

Page 3 of 4 [ 47 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:09 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 53

Posts: 527

Joined: 14th Mar 2005

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: ebxr8

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

4dlvr wrote:
speedwayR31 why the hell bring up a thread more then 3 years old???


bloody good question lol,that 10grand would be long gone probably changed cars again since then!!

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:17 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 2515

Joined: 27th Mar 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

speedwayR31 wrote:
ive got a 2000 au 75th anniversary model black interiour 16" alloys rear wing lpg green top 4lt hicomp engine( all factory options ) ex cop car auto high ks hence the price $ 6500


2004? you gotta be f**k s**t me...

 

_________________

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:45 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 916

Joined: 27th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: EL Futura

Location: Berri
SA, Australia

I paid over $10k for my EL Futura 5 speed 4 years ago with 101,000 on the clock. Genuine 5 speed too.

 

_________________

5 Speed EL Futura
Stock as a rock*
Image
A1 Oils - Synthetic lubricants: www.a1oils.com.au
* A rock that has been Alted

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: el
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:00 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 40

Joined: 3rd Dec 2007

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 98 EL futura

Location: Torryburn
NSW, Australia

I got my El for free. It was my dads car, it's got 120,000 k's on it, its a 98 futura with factory 6 stack n pioneer system, xr6 mags n a boot spoiler and it has tickford suspension. lol. I'm only 16, jealous much? lol.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 632

Joined: 9th Jun 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Location: Rockingham
WA, Australia

wow amazing how much e series have dropped in value over 3 years

 

_________________

BA Fairmont Ghia
Optioned.
V8.
Superlows.
18's

Alot to come

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:00 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 149

Joined: 28th Sep 2007

Power: 192 rwkw

Location: kadina
SA, Australia

wanker lol i f**k hate u! :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:02 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 40

Joined: 3rd Dec 2007

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 98 EL futura

Location: Torryburn
NSW, Australia

hahahaha :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 50

Posts: 504

Joined: 2nd Dec 2006

Ride: EF wagoon

Location: perth
WA, Australia

what about this one?

http://www.fordmods.com/forums/el-fairm ... 54967.html

edit
sorry just noticed wrong state. :oops:

 

_________________

EF GLi Wagoon
Grandpa Spec

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 1380

Joined: 13th Dec 2004

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA GT

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Good read looking at the prices.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:45 pm 
Technical Contributor
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 2517

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: LS3 VF

Location: Bunbury
WA, Australia

i didnt realise it was a 4 year old thred. glad i read all the way i was gonna say "i traded a BA with 75000km for 10k the other day
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 1798

Joined: 14th Jun 2006

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: FG 50th Anni G6E Turbo

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Im reading all these people going on about E-series for 10grand thinking to myslef WTF?? get a BA! but now i get it... good mine :roll:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: el
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 1169

Joined: 23rd Oct 2006

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: BA MKII Futura

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

98el16 wrote:
I got my El for free. It was my dads car, it's got 120,000 k's on it, its a 98 futura with factory 6 stack n pioneer system, xr6 mags n a boot spoiler and it has tickford suspension. lol. I'm only 16, jealous much? lol.


no not really i got my 04 ba for free...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 785

Joined: 21st Apr 2006

Ride: Out there wagon

Location: Urbenville
NSW, Australia

I paid $5500 for my el futura at the begining of the year. It was lowered, body kit, exhaust, eb gt mags, cd player and other mods
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: el
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:07 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 40

Joined: 3rd Dec 2007

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: 98 EL futura

Location: Torryburn
NSW, Australia

akademiks wrote:
98el16 wrote:
I got my El for free. It was my dads car, it's got 120,000 k's on it, its a 98 futura with factory 6 stack n pioneer system, xr6 mags n a boot spoiler and it has tickford suspension. lol. I'm only 16, jealous much? lol.


no not really i got my 04 ba for free...


i was jokin dude, im just stoked i didnt have to save n save n buy an old broken xf wagen with like 30000000 k's on it. but dad hasn't let me forget about getin it 4 free. lol
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: el
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 2515

Joined: 27th Mar 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

98el16 wrote:
akademiks wrote:
98el16 wrote:
I got my El for free. It was my dads car, it's got 120,000 k's on it, its a 98 futura with factory 6 stack n pioneer system, xr6 mags n a boot spoiler and it has tickford suspension. lol. I'm only 16, jealous much? lol.


no not really i got my 04 ba for free...


i was jokin dude, im just stoked i didnt have to save n save n buy an old broken xf wagen with like 30000000 k's on it. but dad hasn't let me forget about getin it 4 free. lol


dude, i was paying 2500 for my parents EL, 140000, never crashed, owned from new.....i payed 1500, then they were like "yeah that's enough, we were only gonna get that for a trade in anyway"....a month ago one of their cars (a vt commonwhore) needed a new headgasket, all of a sudden i owed that extra grand from 2 years ago (f**k a***) :roll:

 

_________________

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:01 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names