Fordmods Logo

what should i do nissan motor in EL 

Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject: xch45r shut up
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:01 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Typhoon

WA, Australia

this is to xch45r ok what is the point of a forum last time i checked it was for discussing what we can do to our fords what we can or cant do i didnt say i wanted to do it you never know sumone mite have been looking at that type of conversion arnt we here to help people not bag them on there ideas lets face it we cnt keep on letting holdens beat us on the road so what do we do ahhh ???? lets put up suggestions ok where not here to dis peoples ideas what happened if i did this conversion and it worked out fantastic beat most fords on the road now what would you say to that most people would think your a total wanker which you are because you dnt seem to help peoples suggestions so let me give u an idea how bout you shut the f**k up and let the intelligent people speak there minds

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways

dude try the . buton and the , button

Post subject: shut up
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:15 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Typhoon

WA, Australia

how bout dude shut the fuk up there ya go another fagot all you guys cant even help you think you have to be real funny well guess what UR NOT hahahaha

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways

ok i'm not funny, i'll stop now, i see the wrong i have done..

but at least i didn't ask if an RB would be good in a falcon. hahhahahah

but really every newby cops this sort of thing. but you did bite realy realy hard and it was easy to wind you up.
just forget it, move on and you'll have a good time here.

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

tickford_6 wrote:
dude try the . buton and the , button

he was just stating the obvious! that post made no scence, and all ran into each other! it takes no effort to press the . and , buttons at all!
:P

Post subject: Re: xch45r shut up
Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF & VTR1000

NSW, Australia

dleach80 wrote:
this is to xch45r ok what is the point of a forum last time i checked it was for discussing what we can do to our fords what we can or cant do i didnt say i wanted to do it you never know sumone mite have been looking at that type of conversion arnt we here to help people not bag them on there ideas lets face it we cnt keep on letting holdens beat us on the road so what do we do ahhh ???? lets put up suggestions ok where not here to dis peoples ideas what happened if i did this conversion and it worked out fantastic beat most fords on the road now what would you say to that most people would think your a total wanker which you are because you dnt seem to help peoples suggestions so let me give u an idea how bout you shut the f**k up and let the intelligent people speak there minds

Maybe you should check out Hot4's, As opposed to your comment, "lets face it we cant keep on letting holdens beat us on the road so what do we do ahhh ????"

I say boost the 4.0litre or replace your engine displacement with something larger and boost that!

As for your other comment, "so let me give u an idea how bout you shut the f**k up and let the intelligent people speak there minds"

Your not too intellegent now are you, so maybe you should, a) learn to spell b) think about a decent modification c) shut the f**k up

I am sure numerous people will agree. But I have a strong opinion on this idea you have, Why bother having a ford with a import motor in it, there is no point having a falcon now is there?

Perhaps this should be moved to flaming.. 8-)

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:56 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: AU S, Taurus Ghia & XF Ute

QLD, Australia

:roll: Hmmmm, lemme see, hissanpissanmissannissan rebadged a falc ute... no rice burner there. Nuff said!!!

He didn't rest on the seventh day, he improved on what he started to create HENRY!

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:07 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: AU S, Taurus Ghia & XF Ute

QLD, Australia

8-) And one more.... Why have NIZPRO (the name sez it all, I would've thought) turned to hott'n up XR6T's???? mebbe they found found sumfing better???

He didn't rest on the seventh day, he improved on what he started to create HENRY!

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:37 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

yeah you should chuck in the nissan engine, its sick re, fully sick sick sick, dun forget to take out the back springs and ride round on the bump stops, 55 inch tacho with 100 inch shiftlight and your 16 year old g/f in the front passenger seat........LMAO!!!
Sorry dood not bagging you yourself but ask a silly question, get a silly answer
Cheers

Succesful trades with bentles_eb, Pane, chunkz, xr8_dismantler, OBS35N, mrnasty, Steady ED, voxace, Mash85, ovo616, ef biff, lukey, dazza2924, Seannyb, gunit18, jkk, Tocchi,

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Surf, Turbo Diesel

VIC, Australia

ahha feloney...
funny thing is i know fully sick a rays like that
lol, its good for a laugh
until i saw one in an old ltd :evil:

he must have cut something on his seat, because his ride hight dropped like no other.... he could barely see over the steering wheel
with a big milo tin on the back..

good laugh..
f**k dago

dleach80, listen mate
have a step in the shoes of the people on this site...
this guy we dont know comes on here, basically says the ford eninge is s**t and wants to put an import in it...
like s**t
and you call thats working your ford, mate once you put an import in, it aint a ford...

but yeh just chill, you pretty much got your response.. go the soarer or work your current engine for best results...

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:56 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: Falcon

VIC, Australia

whats with some people baggin dleach80 out for asking a question?

there was a time when people laughed at the wright brothers when they were building the first flying machine. they were told they were crazy and it was impossible to fly. without crazy ideas there is no progress. dont give people s**t for having an idea.

if he wants a nissan engine in a falcon, bloody let him do it. i reckon its pointless and a waste of time and money too, but im not gonna give him s**t for thinkin about it.

those who live by the sword get shot by those who dont

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF & VTR1000

NSW, Australia

dzynafalcon wrote:
whats with some people baggin dleach80 out for asking a question?

there was a time when people laughed at the wright brothers when they were building the first flying machine. they were told they were crazy and it was impossible to fly. without crazy ideas there is no progress. dont give people s**t for having an idea.

if he wants a nissan engine in a falcon, bloody let him do it. i reckon its pointless and a waste of time and money too, but im not gonna give him s**t for thinkin about it.

No body is telling him not to do it, it is personal choice over the matter, but even if he did do it we would all laugh at him, even if it did pull a 12second 1/4 mile time.

Mate, if you want to do it, Go for it. But if you do, you will get laughed at. lol

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3