Fordmods Logo

workin it! 

Page 2 of 5 [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

Power: 221 rwkw

ACT, Australia

Y is everyone been such a d**k to him for????
All he asked was for questioned to be answered y do people have to com on to other peoples threads and post f**k s**t. Grow Up and leave him alone and stop posting s**t....

Now the only thing i can think of to make your car go faster is a LSD and new set of Diff gears. What you want to do is get a new set of tyres, semi-slicks that will fit what ever rims you want and then work out what diff ratio will work best for you and your wheels.

Also your never going to be able to get into the 12's N/A as Australia's fastest N/A Falcon is only running a 13.4 or something like that.

Griffo

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairlane Ghia

WA, Australia

griffo161 wrote:
Y is everyone been such a d**k to him for????
All he asked was for questioned to be answered y do people have to com on to other peoples threads and post f**k s**t. Grow Up and leave him alone and stop posting s**t....

Now the only thing i can think of to make your car go faster is a LSD and new set of Diff gears. What you want to do is get a new set of tyres, semi-slicks that will fit what ever rims you want and then work out what diff ratio will work best for you and your wheels.

Also your never going to be able to get into the 12's N/A as Australia's fastest N/A Falcon is only running a 13.4 or something like that.

Griffo

Because he hasnt a f**k clue, is a dreamer, has done no research, and just wants everyone ot think he is the great white hunter, like you.

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:28 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: EF GLi 5-spd & BA 'mont

NSW, Australia

Jim mock motorsport built an EB, N/A 6 cyl, that got into the 12's... it is possible. How bout you stop giving the kid s**t and offer some contructive criticism. Your best bet would be a manual conv., a 3.45 or 3.73 LSD. and some fairly serious head work, probly even a full performance-based engine rebuild. It wont be cheap, but it will be quick.

Sig pic removed, refer to http://www.fordmods.com/forums/signatur ... 29751.html

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

lol 12's with no swaybars, 90/10 shocks, slicks, 3.9's (may be 3.7's, not sure) and not road reg'd.

that sounds really awesome for a daily driver huh?

but i agree. he just asked a question, and all he wants is an answer.

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

falcon_hell wrote:
Jim mock motorsport built an EB, N/A 6 cyl, that got into the 12's... it is possible. How bout you stop giving the kid s**t and offer some contructive criticism. Your best bet would be a manual conv., a 3.45 or 3.73 LSD. and some fairly serious head work, probly even a full performance-based engine rebuild. It wont be cheap, but it will be quick.

I wouldn't call this very helpful information. Well to get into the 12's, N/A, your gonna bust your piggy bank, if you wanna get into the 12's or less, turbo would be more financially beneficial, Here is a little graph for people who want to really push the limits of N/A power (usually left to the reputable workshops). (this is just a rough representation i came up with in my head)

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:52 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

Last time I checked it didn't run a 12 NA either ;)

Be happy with a 14second car for now, if you are 17, thats quick enough to write yourself off anyway.

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

that graph is a little off. 130rwkw on mine cost me 880 for a full zorst and 120 for a k+n filter, so thats $1000, not $3000 like your graph suggests.

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

smoke, just a rough idea, look at the curve, not the exact figures, just some e-series get 95@ the wheels and others 115 stock.

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

Power: 221 rwkw

ACT, Australia

bowsaw you need to wake up to your self. Your a f**k wanker that thinks he knows everything about everything.
The whole point of this forum is pretty much to come and ask a question that you dont know the answer to so people can help you out and if your to stubborn to relies that then you should just shut the f**k up, your 41 years old wake up d***head and start acting like it.
Your prob one of those old C*** that sits down at the pub talking about "Back In My Day" f**k back in your day, your day is long gone. You just need to sit the f**k down and shut the f**k up if you havent got anything to say that will help the boy learn.....

And how am i a dreamer, that has done no research and wants everyone to think i am a great white hunter???? I know what i am talking about and by the sounds of it you dont

Smily your chart is off abit but the simple drift is easy to understand, its cheaper to go the turbo route rather then spend BIG bucks on the N/A one.

Griffo

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

smoke_ wrote:
that graph is a little off. 130rwkw on mine cost me 880 for a full zorst and 120 for a k+n filter, so thats $1000, not $3000 like your graph suggests.

damn you and your factory manual! mine cost me about the same just for a manual conversion :P

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

JMM ran a best of 13.2 NA. He did later run faster but that was with NOS.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

ahh, i didnt' realise it was with nos.

Post subject: bowsaw your a C***
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:58 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: ea

QLD, Australia

listen u old peice of s**t i asked a f**k question and you being the fat f**k you are decide to rip in to me on the site for everyone to see. im sorry i am not a f**k mechanic from when i was born like you.. ohh wait you were a dumb C*** as well remember that 40 years and 100 kgs ago. like your tramp mother said to you if u cant say anything nice dont say it at all. so get back to your dead end job, watching family guy and eating 2 minute noodles and take a squiz at yourself. i bet your some fat lonely virgin who thinks he is the ducks nuts because his car is a little loud so what my gf laser is loud. see that a GIRLFRIEND thats more than what you have you lazy peice of anal crust. do yourself and the world a favour KILL YOURSELF... na you'd probobly f**k that up to thats all you are a f**k up the only reason your around is that when you were born they didnt have contraseptive, i am surprised you even can read you f**k fossil.

ohh i bet you stink like sweaty a**hole too, so have a shower you peice of s**t

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairlane Ghia

WA, Australia

:(

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

i think 14secea has been sucking griffo161 C**k the c*m build up in his brain is making him have wild dreams....

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next