Fordmods Logo

workin it! 

Page 3 of 5 [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: egas bf xt

NSW, Australia

I don't understand why he's so worked up? I mean it's only an EA, dropping it out of the sky would be doing it a favour!

I can see through wooden doors.

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: XH B&S ute, Navara 4x4

Power: 202 rwkw

SA, Australia

Did the itty bitty kiddy hurt your feelings bowsaw????? :twisted:

Wot bowsaw is getting at is quite simple:

The money spent trying to make an EA a quarter mile stormer simply is not woth it. For the same amount of dough you could pick up something like a factory EB V8, spend a little (not a lot like you would have to spend on an EAi6) and drive it to the drags, run 14s all day, then drive it home. Trying to make an ea pull 12's is where he is dreamin'.

You'll ride a black tornado across the western sky

You'll rope an ol' blue norther and milk it 'till it's dry

Bulldog the Diamantina pin its ears down flat

Long before you take this cowboy's hat

Post subject: Re: bowsaw your a C***
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

14secea wrote:
listen u old peice of s**t i asked a f**k question and you being the fat f**k you are decide to rip in to me on the site for everyone to see. im sorry i am not a f**k mechanic from when i was born like you.. ohh wait you were a dumb C*** as well remember that 40 years and 100 kgs ago. like your tramp mother said to you if u cant say anything nice dont say it at all. so get back to your dead end job, watching family guy and eating 2 minute noodles and take a squiz at yourself. i bet your some fat lonely virgin who thinks he is the ducks nuts because his car is a little loud so what my gf laser is loud. see that a GIRLFRIEND thats more than what you have you lazy peice of anal crust. do yourself and the world a favour KILL YOURSELF... na you'd probobly f**k that up to thats all you are a f**k up the only reason your around is that when you were born they didnt have contraseptive, i am surprised you even can read you f**k fossil.

ohh i bet you stink like sweaty a**hole too, so have a shower you peice of s**t

Did the welcoming commitee rub you the wrong way?... Loosen up you C***. LOL

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Toyota Surf, EF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

14secea wrote:
listen u old peice of s**t i asked a f**k question and you being the fat f**k you are decide to rip in to me on the site for everyone to see. im sorry i am not a f**k mechanic from when i was born like you.. ohh wait you were a dumb C*** as well remember that 40 years and 100 kgs ago. like your tramp mother said to you if u cant say anything nice dont say it at all. so get back to your dead end job, watching family guy and eating 2 minute noodles and take a squiz at yourself. i bet your some fat lonely virgin who thinks he is the ducks nuts because his car is a little loud so what my gf laser is loud. see that a GIRLFRIEND thats more than what you have you lazy peice of anal crust. do yourself and the world a favour KILL YOURSELF... na you'd probobly f**k that up to thats all you are a f**k up the only reason your around is that when you were born they didnt have contraseptive, i am surprised you even can read you f**k fossil.

ohh i bet you stink like sweaty a**hole too, so have a shower you peice of s**t

you've dug yourself a hole now. . . .

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

i dug a hole once and fell in.

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA 3v ute

VIC, Australia

you should just stick with what you have and save money for a xr6t and get into the 11s :) there's no point spending so much money on an old car like an ea

www.bseries.com.au/punktured

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

yer like he said ^^^and you dont want to cross the finish riding on a the a*** of your pants after the rest discintegrates

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 2003 BA XT

Power: 141 rwkw

WA, Australia

14secea and griffo161,

You guys are incredibly immature. Grow the hell up, or go cry to your mother. "Merrr some people were being mean to me on the interweb because I couldn't be f**k using a search button!!111"

It's pathetic, if you guys can't take such petty talk here, I'd hate to see how you react to similar situations in real life.

Just because these people are on the internet, it doesn't mean you can just go use every petty immature insult you know, geez, your parents are probably about that guys age, I'd like to see what they did if you ranted on to them like that.

Seriously, this is coming from someone your own age too. Then again, you are probably the bogans who go and pick fights for little to no reason and cause trouble here, there and everywhere.

Disappointed!

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:08 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: FG XR8, F6 F6 ute, XR5T, Capri

WA, Australia

14secea wrote:
so get back to your dead end job, watching family guy and eating 2 minute noodles

ohhh :cry: i do that. but Mi Goreng noodles are just so good

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:11 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: XY GT, XY GS 351, XY Fairmont

WA, Australia

Tocchi wrote:
but Mi Goreng noodles are just so good

AMEN TO THAT! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

XY Fairmont: 250, 3 on the tree, everything original except the paint
XY GS: 351, 4 speed - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AiMqt6zFw
XY GT: 351, 4 speed

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: FG XR8, F6 F6 ute, XR5T, Capri

WA, Australia

oh they are awesome... the sachets are time consuming...but its so worth it...

f**k maggi noodles or fantastic... its all Mi Goreng!

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:34 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

Griffo161 and 14secea, consider yourself officially warned, you don't go abusing members for throwing in their opinion, that's what a forum is for, whether it be good or bad!

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:50 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

VIC, Australia

XY GT wrote:
Tocchi wrote:
but Mi Goreng noodles are just so good

AMEN TO THAT! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

BAHAHAHA well that matkes 3 of us haha...hmmm Mi Goreng and yes it is time consuming. If you want it to taste just that little but sweeter add some Hoisin Sauce (sp?) to it ;).

Hey 14secea...trust me on this one, not worth spending too much money on the EA. I used to have an EA and spend some money on it but it just wouldn't work out and things started to die and needed parts replacing and then rust formation was just chaotic. You are better off buying an EB or ED and do that up slowly or just skip the whole E-Series and get an XR6T or something.

But if you have your mind set on the EA, get an exhaust system, extractors and an AU cat converter, change the diff gears and maybe do some major work on then engine. At some point you will need to strenghten the T5 to hold the power or run a BTR 4 speed. Best bet is forced induction, Turbo or Supercharger.

Hope that helps.

phong =P~

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:53 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

Why does no-one approve of spending big cash on an EA?

If your going to wreck a model by making it too powerful/cutting it up/twisting the chassis an EA is a good choice IMO! Nobody wants them so the are cheap to replace. Lets face it, they look nearly identical to EB and ED's, everything from the later models can be swapped from EB taillights to BF engines.

Cut sick 14secEA cut sick.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

If i ws going t cut up an EA as a strip stomper it would be turbo'd and I'd be expecting no less than a sub 10 second maiden pass with a final target of low 8's to high 7's, none of this "throw 10 grand at it and have it struggling to pull 12's and 13's" in atmo trim. Might as well buy 10 grands worth of altezzas and chrome washer jets and it would be money well spent.

high 12 - low 13 second cars fall into the "slightly quicker than stock, just a little bit of fun category" not stip stompers or even street/strip. Those days were over 15 years ago.

This is why guys like bowsaw have lost their patience with kids coming in here who want tough cars that cost less than a cornflakes packet. Its not going to happen. If you want a tough car be prepared to pay through the nose for it. Drag racing is not a profitable business, rather the second most expensive hobby known to man besides snorting coke. Have you even had a look at some of the group 1 expenses compared to prize money? You'll never want to drive a car again.

And even if you have the cash 13's aint going to cut it unless you bracket race and have the most consistent car there (13.0, 13.0 13.0 regardless of the weather) and all with a perfect reaction time.

Last edited by xcabbi on Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next