Fordmods Logo

workin it! 

Page 4 of 5 [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

Power: 221 rwkw

ACT, Australia

Now i will admit 14secea did go off the handle abit, but it is still the smiple fact that this forum is a public forum for everyone to come and say what they have to say. You is it that people have to be smart ares to other people who dont know as much as them????

I mean like xhute said about what Bowsaw meant its simple why did bowsaw not say that in the first place???????? Answer that

People like phongus & punktured did the right theng and gave good feed back, why couldnt everyone do it like that rather then been wankers?

Walker why am i been warned??? where people like Bowsaw, Darkr and Slick warned as well????? Cos as far as im conserened what i said wasnt worse compared to what they said as well

Griffo

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

griffo161 wrote:
People like phongus & punktured did the right theng and gave good feed back, why couldnt everyone do it like that rather then been wankers?

Because it only needs to be said once. I counted the same piece of advice regurgitated by those guys more than 10 times in this thread. If you hear the same thing more than once without a huge difference then it becomes whoring undercover.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

4 reasons why he copped it

1. If he had so much as browsed the stickies he would get the answers to his questions and found out that even the suggestion of a 12s car is likely to spark flames.

2. Says he wants a track monster, but has lack of funds. Cant build a track monster without big $. Again something you work out very quickly with the slightest bit of effort.

3. Didnt take the time to use correct spelling or grammar. If you are asking for help at least do everyone a favour and make it clear.

4. Wants to turbo it, but work it NA until he has the money - working NA costs money and the modifications you do normally take you in the opposite direction you want to be going for boost (the stickies in the forced induction section would help him there).

I (and most others) have all the time in the world to help people on this forum who want it but if you have no money, no plan, no clue, and put in no effort what are you expecting?

Having a tantrum like a 3yo doesnt help either.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 93 ED sedan

Power: 161 rwkw

QLD, Australia

I agree with you there stockstandard, the little so'n'so sent me a PM and abused the crap out me, and threatened me with sexual type crimes, etc..etc...
Funny how some people do those things and don't know the people they are playing with. Haven't the foggyest idea, have ya 14secea????
Are you reading this 14secea??????
How do you know that I could make a phone call or 2, and you dissappear of the face of the earth?????
Don't threaten me buddy, ok???
Your what, 17.??? You must be huge, you know 10ft tall and bullet proof.
We were all there once.
Just in case you see me in Brisbane, I'm 6'4", 113kgs, and I ain't fat, have a huge moustache, bigger than Merv Hughes's one, and hit like a 28lb sledgehammer ( I use to use one of those in the railway). I shouldn't be to hard to miss....OK????

http://youtu.be/jJTh9F3Vgg0

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

If he keeps that up then he wont be around for much longer.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Thanks Mr walker.

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

ACT, Australia

Yea i agree thats just stupid sending a threating PM 14secea.

I understand what everyone is saying maybe he just isnt that smart. No offence intened 14secea im just sayingeople are good at some things while others aren't.

I didnt mean to upset anyone its that i just dont like it if someone genuinly wants help and gets s**t given to him cos he hasnt learnt as much as another person, it just aint right

Griffo

ED XR6 manual for sale. MOMO steering wheel and alot of extra's. PM for more info.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ef xr8

Power: 229 rwkw

WA, Australia

cjh wrote:
I agree with you there stockstandard, the little so'n'so sent me a PM and abused the crap out me, and threatened me with sexual type crimes, etc..etc...
Funny how some people do those things and don't know the people they are playing with. Haven't the foggyest idea, have ya 14secea????
How do you know that I could make a phone call or 2, and you dissappear of the face of the earth?????
We were all there once.
Just in case you see me in Brisbane, I'm 6'4", 113kgs, and I ain't fat, have a huge moustache, bigger than Merv Hughes's one, and hit like a 28lb sledgehammer ( I use to use one of those in the railway). I shouldn't be to hard to miss....OK????

I have a 28lb sledge hammer in my shed. My old man is a blacksmith and has 14 others and 3 anvils. No grass grows where the 28 pounder lands.

Because of Beer, Thirst is a Beautiful Thing!

'95 EF XR8 auto, Advance headers, 3" exhaust, Cobra manifold, BBK 75mm throttle body , 80MM Marauder MAF, Vortech V2 T Trim , 307 rwhp, 405 ft/lb 13.2 @ 105 MPH

Now N/A (permanent Lag) - AFR 165's, Comp XE270 cam, 1.6 RR - 269 rwhp 14.1 @ 102mph.

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:59 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairlane 5.0, KE Laser, 01 Kw

VIC, Australia

You can't come on as a new member and rub the old members up the wrong way as he has done, if you've been around a while and get well known then go ahead... But newbies never last doing that in their first few posts lol.

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

schnoods wrote:
cjh wrote:
We were all there once.

I have a 28lb sledge hammer in my shed. My old man is a blacksmith and has 14 others and 3 anvils. No grass grows where the 28 pounder lands.

Yeah, they ain't light, used them to move sleepers (wooden ones) with the rails still attatched. And when I was on song, could hit a dog spike in, in 2 or 3 hits, and for the steel sleepers, 1 hit on the clip. Glad those days are over.

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 14 images

Ride: ebxr8

SA, Australia

noisy wrote:
i think 14secea has been sucking griffo161 C**k the c*m build up in his brain is making him have wild dreams....

entertaining reading fellows so who won the slanging match?

Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways

ACT, Australia

LOL i had to stop cos i got told off.

BA XR6 Turbo- 238.8rwkw

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA Fairlane Ghia

WA, Australia

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 reasons why he copped it

1. If he had so much as browsed the stickies he would get the answers to his questions and found out that even the suggestion of a 12s car is likely to spark flames.

2. Says he wants a track monster, but has lack of funds. Cant build a track monster without big $. Again something you work out very quickly with the slightest bit of effort.

3. Didnt take the time to use correct spelling or grammar. If you are asking for help at least do everyone a favour and make it clear.

4. Wants to turbo it, but work it NA until he has the money - working NA costs money and the modifications you do normally take you in the opposite direction you want to be going for boost (the stickies in the forced induction section would help him there).

I (and most others) have all the time in the world to help people on this forum who want it but if you have no money, no plan, no clue, and put in no effort what are you expecting?

Having a tantrum like a 3yo doesnt help either.

Well said, myself and the others are sick of these C***, and their bum buddies asking questions that could be answered by a search, on here or google, time and time again, to f**k lazy to look, or wannabe a hero asking dumbass questions. If you aint got the money, why bother???? research it on the net , instead of trying to big note yourself, immature juvenile pricks.

Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

I think a few of them belong in the compulsive liar thread

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:00 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 1994 ED Fairmont

QLD, Australia

Mate i no that EA you say has xr6 s**t, bigger valves lol ur wrong dude....

thats my mates old EA..... (yes ea with my written off eb's tail lights n garnish)
it runs a crow 1800-5500 cam, Chiptorque chip, untuned....
as its running a bbm manifold left on high rpm mode... running EA ECU
the EF motor in it is correct but its STOCK jus a cam put in... STOCK valves, injectors lol they r just v8 injectors, TOO big...... and stock fuel pump runs 3.23LSD it does run a 14.6 as it is.... and that good considering it runs like s**t.

1994 ED Fairmont Champaign Gold - AU Series II Intech 4.0L - EL EFI - Thermo Fans - 4.11 LSD - Pacemaker 4480 Into Custom 3" Exhaust - Shift Kit
In Progress: EL 4 Speed Auto- 3000 STALL - To be fitted
EF Tickford Race Spec Head Port- In the shop
Custom SureCam - Chiptorque

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next