Fordmods Logo

XF 6cyl Head 

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Post subject: XF 6cyl Head
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:26 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

QLD, Australia

Firstly, hi, im the new guy.
Secondly, if the pricks that took my falcon from zillmere are reading this, i wanna say ur pretty fkn game stealin a car in broad daylight, with cars and trucks constantly using the driveway right behind the car. i missed out on lunch and getting laid cossa u, and give me back my dipstick!
Also, thanx 4 not trashing it. The csi people made more of a mess with their damn black finga print dust which withstands acid wash, truck wash, and the apparently powerful citrus soaker stuff we use out back.

Now that I've got the car back, I've found that the temp is rocketing due to oil being pushed out the head. The Q i need the answer to, is how tight are the head bolts meant to be? I need the torque wrench specs for them so I can tryn get the p.o.s running as strong as it used to be.

I should probably get some gasket goo stuff that u put in the oil or some sht in the meantime eh. Any potentially helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.
Also, does anyone have an idea what kinda gino's i'd need 4 a police kitted BA? I feel like an upgrade.

signature? U want me to write on my monitor or something?

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]