Fordmods Logo

Xr6 Not A Submarine :( 

 

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

 
 Post subject: xr6 not submarine
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 1132

Joined: 11th Jun 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: ef fairmont,

Location: brisbane
QLD, Australia

eb91xr6 i out bid you $55.99(LOL :lol: ) haha whats your next step


i think we might have scared the guy who started this topic off(remus) :oops:

 

_________________

95 ef montfor sale pm for info, 88 hilux mud truck

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Xr6 Not A Submarine :(
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 48

Posts: 7029

Joined: 18th Apr 2005

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

mr_sperm1 wrote:
Darkr wrote:
Hello guys, I have done some delicate testing with my Xr6 to find that it is indeed Not a submarine.


they aren't too bad as low tide boats - i found this out yesterday :P


Tell me about. :lol:

never seen so many distributor cars on the side of the road. first it was an EL wagon, a 1975 toyota crown, 1982 laser then a vk commy. poor cnuts, teach them not to go splashing the deep end of the road next time.

 

_________________

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 704

Joined: 19th May 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 2003 BA XT

Power: 141 rwkw

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Hahaha, Good thread :)

I don't actually have an xr6, and haven't submarine tested one (yet), I was merely fixing the original posters, good 'enrish n yer!1111'
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:36 pm 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 262

Joined: 5th Nov 2006

Location: wilcannia
NSW, Australia

on a serious note, how much water did go through the car ? was it fresh or salt water ? how muddy was it ? worked on a landcruiser once that went right under in fresh water. changed all the oils and dried the interior. still going. wouldn't hurt to change the oils, and pull the covers off any electronics and dry them out. all is not lost. if you leave it too long, it could be.

 

_________________

vote for pedro ? f**k pedro, f**k him up his stupid a***hole.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 48

Posts: 7029

Joined: 18th Apr 2005

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

briney wrote:
on a serious note, how much water did go through the car ? was it fresh or salt water ? how muddy was it ? worked on a landcruiser once that went right under in fresh water. changed all the oils and dried the interior. still going. wouldn't hurt to change the oils, and pull the covers off any electronics and dry them out. all is not lost. if you leave it too long, it could be.
He's in broken hill.

 

_________________

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 5924

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

fresh water hardly damages anything, it's the salt that corrodes everything from the copper wiring to the chassis.

 

_________________

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Xr6 Not A Submarine :(
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2550

Joined: 28th Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

Slick wrote:
mr_sperm1 wrote:
Darkr wrote:
Hello guys, I have done some delicate testing with my Xr6 to find that it is indeed Not a submarine.


they aren't too bad as low tide boats - i found this out yesterday :P


Tell me about. :lol:

never seen so many distributor cars on the side of the road. first it was an EL wagon, a 1975 toyota crown, 1982 laser then a vk commy. poor cnuts, teach them not to go splashing the deep end of the road next time.


yeah an early 90's magna died opposite work. then the stupid woman left her hazards on and killed her battery in 2 hours :lol:

 

_________________

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:48 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names