ba xr6 prem sound i want to put an after market system 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: ba xr6 prem sound i want to put an after market system
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EB Falcon

VIC, Australia

ok guys my eb falcon is dead 2 fuel pumps 2 days 2 tow truck i have had it with it dont wan to see it anymore i got myself a ba xr6 fully loaded 2003 now i dont like the set up on the sound system like compared to my aftermarket job i did on the eb my eb s**t all over the ba and has a bit extra to take an other s**t plus add on teh fact my exhaust sounds better but eh ba has more power and no mods need to be done to it so im happy all in good time i would lower it nice rims and leave it as is but teh sound systeam needs to be changed i need to see pictures of other poeples set ups i know you can put a unit at the bottom but i want a big 7inch touch screen where teh ford screen is has it been done can it be done and is it better off to leave it and no touch the f**k coz the door locks wont work or some s**t lol knowing my luck thats true... so yeah help i beg you i can live with this s**t factory set up

'Hoon- related' offences are:
Improper use of a motor vehicle, where the driver has intentionally caused one or more tyres to lose traction.

Post subject: Re: ba xr6 prem sound i want to put an after market system
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: g6e 2009

WA, Australia

my eyes... they burn!!! arghhhh what happened to grammar? she out with grampa? but yes the stock sterero in a ba is beyond s**t. first step would be to update your speakers. its is possible to put in a big screen where the ford screen is, a guy on ebay sells these premade as an icc cover, with the screen pre installed. allows you to run a dvd player in the tissue box and connect it in. in my ba i have a pioneer h/u in the tissue box, running a jbl amp for interior speakers and large pioneer mono block for twin subs. i have also updated the speakers to jbl's and mtx. be expecting to spend a decent amount of coin to put a good system in though, if your handy on the spanner you could do some install yourself, and possibly even scab parts out of the eb to save some of your hard earned.

Post subject: Re: ba xr6 prem sound i want to put an after market system
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:55 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: EB Falcon

VIC, Australia

sorry i only had 5 mins of schooling but i make up with my spanner skill and cronic wanking... ahahah alll jokes aside yeah sorry about makeing you read it 3 times to get me but i sorta dont give a FPV F6. can u send me a few pics to papak@live.com.au so i can steal your ideas and re make them into my own love child( take a breather ) but yeah what you done to your xr6?

'Hoon- related' offences are:
Improper use of a motor vehicle, where the driver has intentionally caused one or more tyres to lose traction.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]