Clock display in Premium ICC for a BA 

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Post subject: Clock display in Premium ICC for a BA
Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:31 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: XR6

SA, Australia

Hi All,
I have BA XR6 with the Premium ICC colour display. Does anyone know of a way to get a clock display in the top right - hand corner? I have the analoge clock, but want to use that area for other gauges.

Black BA XR6T - Full luxary kit (traction control, premium sound, colour lcd, full leather, dual zone climate control), own cold air intake, custom 2 1/2" headers flowing to dual 2 1/4" pipes coming out each side at the rear.

Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:07 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: LS3 VF

WA, Australia

not possible with the premium sound im afraid... u must have got the $4000 option to have it all...

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:15 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: XR6

SA, Australia

Thanks anyway. I installed the luxury pack option. Good thing it was worth it - Ford took 10 weeks to deliver the car..... And then they "forgot" to fit the traction control. OOPS. In the first 6 months of having the car, it was back at the dealer more than it was on the road. Don't even get me started on loosing the brakes while going down hill, or the fact they "forgot" to replace the oil they drained from the motor during the service.

Black BA XR6T - Full luxary kit (traction control, premium sound, colour lcd, full leather, dual zone climate control), own cold air intake, custom 2 1/2" headers flowing to dual 2 1/4" pipes coming out each side at the rear.

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:05 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: LS3 VF

WA, Australia

i certainly wouldnt be taking my car back there again.. lol not after that effort...
the traction control should be installable not from the factory i think? im 90% sure its all just in the software for the ABS and the Electronic Throttle...
i did think of one thing actually...
when i was driving a MkII GT-P at work the other day, i notice id had the clock module above the rear view mirror.. havent got a pic coz i didnt think to take one but i will 2morro if i happen to be near work (im on holidays this week). dunno how much for would want for itbut its fords solution to the premium sound and guages and a clock somewhere...

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]