EXplode and amp 

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Post subject: EXplode and amp
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Hey guys my sister just gave me her 12inch sony sub with a small amp, (nothing special) im gonna hook it all up 2moz, im gonna put the stock leave my stock rear speakers in and hook then up 2 the amp, will they be ok or will they burnout? im not really sure about this as i dont have much 2 do with sound and all that.

Thanks.

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

im gonna hook the amp up 2 the stock speakers, (sorry typing 2 quick and not checking)

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

Do u have a model number for the amp or any details...I wouldnt think they burn out :P bu the stock ford amp aint too bad.

And if the speakers are gonna be hooked up to the amp what do u plan on hooking the sub up to ?

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

the amp stickers have been peeled off, it looks like a cheapy, cant the sub go into the amp 2? it was hooked up like that in my sisters car, im confused think ill let the autobarn lads do it, lol thanks

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:10 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 15 images

Ride: ED Classic

VIC, Australia

Are you able to find out the RMS wattage on the Amp and Speakers.

You can risk it but i tested a square 12" dual cone kicker solo sub 400 rms?? to a VDO 150 peakw x 2 and blew all the power transistors $200 to fix hmmmfff

Enough rambling stock speakers are piss weak they'll never suck all the juice out of an amp.

93 ED Classic
<a href="http://img302.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img302%2F4404%2F1151722371mrk.smil" title="EB GT Bodykit Slideshow" >EB GT Bodykit Slideshow</a>

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

sound like another reason to get somone to check it out 4 me, i might pick up some 6x9's 2moz

Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

Yeah too me i wouldnt wanna hook much up to the amp then....why not if the sub was runnin off it leave the speakers connected to the HU and run the sub of the amp

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]