Just ripped the premium sound system out of my girlfriend's car and am putting it into my parents' houseboat.
As such, I urgently need help with wiring it up.
I've got wiring diagrams for all the plugs; amplifier, stacker etc so hopefully they won't be an issue.
I need to know what I need do with the following wires considering it's going in a boat not a car...
[I've put what I think I should do in square brackets]
- Pin 3 Brown Button Backlighting (Park Lamps power) [Constant +ve????]
- Pin 5 Dark Blue / White Accessories Power (As taken from the Ignition switch) [Constant +ve]
- Pin 6 Light Green Telephone Mute (Factory Telephone System) [N/C]
- Pin 7 Red / Dark Blue Power Antenna Output (Positive Trigger) [N/C]
- Pin 8 Dark Blue / Red Instrument Cluster LCD Backlight and Dimming Signal (Negative) [Constant -ve]
It won't need to turn on with anything else... just turn on when the on button is pressed.
Are there any other issues I should consider???
I'm going away tonight so any help at all will be great!!!
EF GT6 - 129.4rwkw - Feautured in Street Fords Issue #77
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests