Have you seen this guys.
Is this the worlds first fully detachable 7" 2-DIN DVD system?
I'm impressed. Checkout the features for the price...
Activate the AV controls by a flick of your hand, with the new motion sensor. You can play iPod audio/video*, and various other formats on USB devices or SD cards. The built-in 7-inch touch panel monitor can be detached for security. The unit is compatible with Bluetooth® Wireless Technology with an optional adapter.
* KS-U20 cable required for video playback. Compatibility depends on iPod.
- MOS-FET 50W x 4
- Ready for Bluetooth® Wireless Technology*1
- 7-Inch Monitor with Low-Reflection TFT Screen
- USB Audio and Video for iPod*2
- SD Slot (JPEG/AAC*3/MP3/WMA/WAV)
- GIGA MP3 MULTI
- AAC*3/WAV/MP3/WMA Compatible (DVD/CD/USB)
- DivX®/JPEG/MPEG1,2 Compatible (DVD/CD/ USB*4)
- DTS Digital Out/Dolby Digital/MPEG Audio
- 7-Band iEQ
- 5V Line/Subwoofer Output Level
- Gold-Plated Input Terminals (AV/Video)
- Gold-Plated Output Terminals (Front/Rear/Subwoofer/Composite Video)
- Optical Digital Out
- Motion Sensor
- Touch Panel
- TFT ON/OFF
- Multilingual Display (English/Spanish/French/German/Italian/Dutch/Swedish/Danish/ Russian)
- CD Changer Ready
- High-Pass Filter (ON/Through)
- Detachable Control Panel
- Rear View Camera Ready
*1 KS-BTA200 required. Available functions depend on cell phone.
*2 KS-U20 required for iPod video playback. Compatibility depends on iPod.
*3 Not compatible with DRM-protected music purchased from iTunes Store.
*4 DivX® files must be less than 2Mbps for playback on USB.
You can get that unit off ebay for about $600-$700.
I bought the 2007 model... the KW-AVX800 and it's awesome. I wouldn't mind upgrading to this baby when I win the lottery
EF GT6 - 129.4rwkw - Feautured in Street Fords Issue #77
|Who is online|
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests