Territory - Phone Connector pinout 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Territory - Phone Connector pinout
Posted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Ford Territory

Oustide Australia

Hi folks
Bit of a long shot here - but I have a 2006 Territory which has, according to the owner's manual, a pair of connectors behind the fuse box in the drivers footwell for connecting a cellphone kit.

Does anyone perhaps know the pinouts for these connectors? I've been searching high and low to no avail, and here in the third world, installers look at you with a totally blank look and say "No man, we cut into the speaker cables and integrate it that way"

Thanks!

Steven

Post subject: Re: Territory - Phone Connector pinout
Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:44 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: Fairmont Ghia BA 5.4L V8, AU 6

Power: 205 rwkw

WA, Australia

Not sure what your trying to achieve here mate but if you go to your local ford parts shop there is a plugin module for the BA-BF Falcons and territorys. Basicaly it plugs into these two plugs at the back of your fuse box like you described and then has a little amplifier that goes into an audio inpput plug like you have on headphones so you can play i-pods and any other media device through the car stereo.

Chaos, Panic and Disorder. My work here is finally done.
BA Fairmont Ghia 5.4L. Mods -Full Exhaust, Chipped, Custom Intake, CAI @205.4RWKW.
Stezza - Alpine Type R Splits & 6x9's, Alpine 400w RMS 4ch, 380w RMS Pioneer Mono, 2x12" Pioneer Subs and an AVH-P5950DVD Player.

Post subject: Re: Territory - Phone Connector pinout
Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Ford Territory

Oustide Australia

Hi
I'm not looking for an aux-in at this stage - i'm looking to hook up a handsfree car kit for my mobile phone. The user manual for the car says this is what these connectors are for. Essentially I need power in for the kit, and the outputs are audio and a radio mute line. ie, the kit sends a signal that mutes the radio/cd, and then the sound from the carkit plays through the car's audio system...

Thanks!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]