Fordmods Logo

A few questions.. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: A few questions..
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:03 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: 05' model BA XT MkII

WA, Australia

Well i'm getting a scorcher bodykit for my ED Fairmont in the next month or so but i wont be putting it on until i've got my rims. (Typhoon 2 rims for pre-au offset) but im wondering, if i was to put 18's on my car, would that create any problems for turning etc..

Also im looking at possible colours to paint it some time in the next year~
Was looking at that 'blue print blue' and was just wondering, when i come to do the interior, what colour would i do it? i know white would go with the blue but i dont really want a full white interior =/ as im sure it would get dirty pretty quickly..

so yeah, if anyones got any tips or oppinions, lets hear them!

Post subject: Re: A few questions..
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:41 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: el fairmont

WA, Australia

Teza wrote:
Well i'm getting a scorcher bodykit for my ED Fairmont in the next month or so but i wont be putting it on until i've got my rims. (Typhoon 2 rims for pre-au offset) but im wondering, if i was to put 18's on my car, would that create any problems for turning etc..

Also im looking at possible colours to paint it some time in the next year~
Was looking at that 'blue print blue' and was just wondering, when i come to do the interior, what colour would i do it? i know white would go with the blue but i dont really want a full white interior =/ as im sure it would get dirty pretty quickly..

so yeah, if anyones got any tips or oppinions, lets hear them!

18 inch mags will be ok,run a 235 tyre,should be fine , a black or grey interior would also suit,or if you want to go white,have white seats with,blue or black or grey inserts, or find some really awesome patten and use it on the inserts of your seats and door trims also!! :D

LETS GET THE FALCON HELL OUTA HERE!!!

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:38 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: 05' model BA XT MkII

WA, Australia

Yeah was thinking White and blue but doing the blue would be hard because the interior blue would have to be different to the blue exterior paint because the interior paint would need to match the seat trimming and seat trimming probably wouldnt match the exterior :P so i think ill just do black and white.. Still deciding whether or not to put an ef dash in or just stick with my ED one

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]