Fordmods Logo

a 

 

Page 2 of 3 [ 40 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:43 am 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 274

Joined: 29th Nov 2004

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: 03 Fairmont Ghia

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Molloy wrote:
WWHOOAA could you get those from ford or is it like all custom made???


All custom made. A good job of that too.

Now the AU coupe was ugly, but the AU dual cab ute looks pretty cool :)

 

_________________

2003 BA Fairmont Ghia V8 www.bseries.com.au/acey xr8 catback
Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: au dual cab
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:04 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 30

Posts: 4609

Joined: 29th Jul 2005

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BOXCAR

Location: Launceston
TAS, Australia

GlennAUII wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
markj wrote:
got this last year from local car yard. Was a 1999 AU Fairlane Ghia. Has got 5 lt and all Ghia trim. What do ya think.


are you sure that was a fairlane? looks more like a chopped wagon to me :?

Fairlanes have basically the same roofline back to the 2nd quarter window man.. It could well have been.

Coming from a big AU fan, personally i think its f**k ugly :oops:


me to, but judging by the low series side moulds and lack of fairlane front and other fairlane stuff, me bets it was a wagon 8-)

 

_________________

^^^ What He Said

<a href="http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=44952" target="_blank" class="postlink"> TAS Cruises</a>

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:10 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 146

Joined: 22nd Aug 2006

Ride: ED fairmont Ghia rollin on 18's

Location: mildura
VIC, Australia

wtf? i cant see anything in first post?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: au dual cab
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 889

Joined: 23rd Aug 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 1984 XE Falcon

Location: South East Melb
VIC, Australia

fordzatmyplace wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
markj wrote:
got this last year from local car yard. Was a 1999 AU Fairlane Ghia. Has got 5 lt and all Ghia trim. What do ya think.


are you sure that was a fairlane? looks more like a chopped wagon to me :?

Fairlanes have basically the same roofline back to the 2nd quarter window man.. It could well have been.

Coming from a big AU fan, personally i think its f**k ugly :oops:


me to, but judging by the low series side moulds and lack of fairlane front and other fairlane stuff, me bets it was a wagon 8-)


tis' a wagon cos' the rear door is off the wagon not the sedan.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: au dual cab
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 3343

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 9 images

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

boost1105 wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
markj wrote:
got this last year from local car yard. Was a 1999 AU Fairlane Ghia. Has got 5 lt and all Ghia trim. What do ya think.


are you sure that was a fairlane? looks more like a chopped wagon to me :?

Fairlanes have basically the same roofline back to the 2nd quarter window man.. It could well have been.

Coming from a big AU fan, personally i think its f**k ugly :oops:


me to, but judging by the low series side moulds and lack of fairlane front and other fairlane stuff, me bets it was a wagon 8-)


tis' a wagon cos' the rear door is off the wagon not the sedan.
Like fordz pointed out its got too much low series stuff to be a fairlane, but fairlane doors are the same as wagon doors on AU-BF
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: au dual cab
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 889

Joined: 23rd Aug 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 1984 XE Falcon

Location: South East Melb
VIC, Australia

GlennAUII wrote:
boost1105 wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
markj wrote:
got this last year from local car yard. Was a 1999 AU Fairlane Ghia. Has got 5 lt and all Ghia trim. What do ya think.


are you sure that was a fairlane? looks more like a chopped wagon to me :?

Fairlanes have basically the same roofline back to the 2nd quarter window man.. It could well have been.

Coming from a big AU fan, personally i think its f**k ugly :oops:


me to, but judging by the low series side moulds and lack of fairlane front and other fairlane stuff, me bets it was a wagon 8-)


tis' a wagon cos' the rear door is off the wagon not the sedan.

but fairlane doors are the same as wagon doors on AU-BF

are you sure about that? :wink:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 889

Joined: 23rd Aug 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 1984 XE Falcon

Location: South East Melb
VIC, Australia

what happened to the piccy?

now i can't second guess myself
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 3928

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: ED 5 Speed GLiXR

Location: Now in Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Yeah sick mad good great awesome cool wicked good.

Wheres the picture, i wanna see what all the fuss/who har is about.

 

_________________

17" Tezza Steelies, King F**king lows, pedders sports ryders, 2.5" cat back exhaust, pacemaker extractors, T5 manual
Low, loud and Slow

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 2288

Joined: 4th Dec 2004

Ride: '98 EL Fairmont

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

I missed it.

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: au dual cab
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:30 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 3343

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 9 images

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

boost1105 wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
boost1105 wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
markj wrote:
got this last year from local car yard. Was a 1999 AU Fairlane Ghia. Has got 5 lt and all Ghia trim. What do ya think.


are you sure that was a fairlane? looks more like a chopped wagon to me :?

Fairlanes have basically the same roofline back to the 2nd quarter window man.. It could well have been.

Coming from a big AU fan, personally i think its f**k ugly :oops:


me to, but judging by the low series side moulds and lack of fairlane front and other fairlane stuff, me bets it was a wagon 8-)


tis' a wagon cos' the rear door is off the wagon not the sedan.

but fairlane doors are the same as wagon doors on AU-BF

are you sure about that? :wink:

I'll try show you. The wagon roofline is a little more curved going from side to side but the doors are definately the same.
Image
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: a
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:03 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 1640

Joined: 16th Jun 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Driver's Seat
VIC, Australia

markj wrote:
go[/img]


What's everyone talking about? why'd he edit it out?

 

_________________

-------- Falcs --------
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:13 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11739

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

.....am i missing something cause i don't see anything in the first post....besides go[/img]

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 675

Joined: 19th Mar 2005

Gallery: 9 images

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

hmmm cant see anything..:(
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2550

Joined: 28th Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

markj wrote:
go[/img]


hm. yes. great. that makes lots of sense....

so wtf is he on about :?:

 

_________________

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: au dual cab
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 889

Joined: 23rd Aug 2005

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 1984 XE Falcon

Location: South East Melb
VIC, Australia

GlennAUII wrote:
boost1105 wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
boost1105 wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
GlennAUII wrote:
fordzatmyplace wrote:
markj wrote:
got this last year from local car yard. Was a 1999 AU Fairlane Ghia. Has got 5 lt and all Ghia trim. What do ya think.


are you sure that was a fairlane? looks more like a chopped wagon to me :?

Fairlanes have basically the same roofline back to the 2nd quarter window man.. It could well have been.

Coming from a big AU fan, personally i think its f**k ugly :oops:


me to, but judging by the low series side moulds and lack of fairlane front and other fairlane stuff, me bets it was a wagon 8-)


tis' a wagon cos' the rear door is off the wagon not the sedan.

but fairlane doors are the same as wagon doors on AU-BF

are you sure about that? :wink:

I'll try show you. The wagon roofline is a little more curved going from side to side but the doors are definately the same.
Image
Image

but can you put an XR front on a fairlane, without a fair bit of modifacation?
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:28 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names