Fordmods Logo

Aggressor Front Bar - Kosmic Krome 

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: Aggressor Front Bar - Kosmic Krome
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:28 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

Hi Guys, Have just painted the mesh in my new Aggressor Bar with HOK Kosmic Krome. It was black before, but just did not stand out enough as the black bar and mesh blended in too much.

The Kosmic Krome changes to different hues depending on the light angles. It can move from a chrome finish to silver and silver grey.

Have added some images of the new bar fitted with the mesh on my website.

http://www.aggressiveautopanels.com/imageworks.htm

Heading off to Geelong for the AFD this Sunday - might see some of you there.

Ciao - James

Attachments:
File comment: Mesh has been painted in HOK Kosmic Krome
agg01.jpg
agg01.jpg [ 81.95 KiB | Viewed 190 times ]

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:01 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: fairmont

QLD, Australia

looks nice...i like that front bar, do u have plans to sell them??

Now i have a EF XR8 5spd.........mmmmmm 5L

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:09 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

Are you serious? That thing is horrid, way to busy!

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:26 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Each to their own - the Fords that have my bonnets have been featured in heaps of magazines - at least we endeavour to bring something different onto the scene for Fords, not just create clones of existing FPV kits - the bonnets and the front bar are for sale.

Ciao - James

Ciao - James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

looks pretty good james... pretty "Finnished" looking.... lol so no more... :lol: :wink:

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: AUII Ghia 75th LE, KF 1.8S 5spd

VIC, Australia

ewwwww...im not sure about it. i couldnt drive that thing lookin like that but as was said b4, each to there own.i'll let u keep the bar.lol

THE Fairmont Ghia : 75th Anniversary LE
Current Mods - 2.5" Exhaust, Custom CAI, Built Gearbox( Mirror Polished Casing+Bellhousing,TCE 2500 custom convertor, Modified Valve Body), Detailed UnderCarriage, SQ Stereo Install = 136+rwkw
http://www.aufalcon.com.au/sikford

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

Can you make a fibreglass bonnet for our EF/L's now?

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:51 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

twr7cx wrote:
Can you make a fibreglass bonnet for our EF/L's now?

The guy who makes the bonnets for me is basically a one man business with a couple of apprentices - this is one of the reasons we have to make our bonnets by order. He is interviewing qualified fibreglassers this week and once he has upgraded to additional staff we will be looking at adding to the range - I also have people wanting us to make bonnets for the new Holden VS HSV range but due to the staffing levels we have not been able to move on new designs. I hope to have some ideas on where we will be at by the end of April - will advise of any new additions to the products.

Ciao - James

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

should have painted the mesh dark silver or some s**t, it looks like crap atm, no offense

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:17 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

krisisdog wrote:
should have painted the mesh dark silver or some s**t, it looks like crap atm, no offense

No offense taken - experimenting with the colour of the mesh at the moment - the top mesh is a darker silver - when I make the new bar I will be using the darker silver mesh.

Ciao - James

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

i think it'd look eleventybillion times better that way, but i think the bar looks pretty aggressive, so its alright

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:35 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

krisisdog wrote:
i think it'd look eleventybillion times better that way, but i think the bar looks pretty aggressive, so its alright

The bar took quite a while to design - we did not want it to look too ricey but it also had to be different. By colouring the mesh all sections stand out more - there are options available - where the mesh is under the headlights/above the driving lights - you can have this left plain without mesh or we can do it in carbon-fibre. The side blinker lights are also optional - what ever one chooses which colour to paint the bar is up to them. All round the bar does give the car a more aggressive look and by the addition of the extra grill area - this allows more air to get into the engine bay.

My ute stands out a bit more than the normal drives - this is because it is a show car, built for show circuits and promotional events. It needs to be different otherwise I might as well just left it plain. The ute will be undergoing an extensive interior refit with-in the next 2 months - to be honest, it does not need it, but it has been there for a year and a half and if we are to continue showing the ute, it needs to change otherwise it will become stagnant.

I made the bonnet and now the new bar available to other Ford Owners who would have liked to have a different bonnet or bar but could not afford the expensive process of design and manufacturing of the items. This way I have at least made some Ford Owners the happy owners of a product which is not a clone - have sold 45 of the bonnets so far, so this has allowed me to develop the new bar and as time goes on, I will design and make some other panels.

Ciao - James

Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: ef fairmont,

QLD, Australia

personally dont mind it only thing i would have is under the head lights solid no holes and a different grill mabey a design based on the el gt and the bonnet ?

95 ef montfor sale pm for info, 88 hilux mud truck

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:19 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: 03 Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

Hi James long time no chat :).

The bumper looks good in your 2 tone paint job, but just imagine what it'd look like in just a 1 tone, other then black. I dont think it will look aggressive in a white or light colour tbh.

Have you sold any yet?

2003 BA Fairmont Ghia V8 www.bseries.com.au/acey xr8 catback

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:40 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: bf xr8, rmz 450 07

Power: 244 rwkw

QLD, Australia

how much to get a bonnet like that made up and are there any other designs

www.bseries.com.au/kyle173

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next