Fordmods Logo

au clear side indicators on a eb 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: au clear side indicators on a eb
Posted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:23 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 1

Joined: 18th May 2005

Location: seaford
VIC, Australia

i would like to know if au clear side indicators will fit straight
onto my eb the correct way?
if not what modification is needed ?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: au clear side indicators on a eb
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:18 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 2282

Joined: 14th Jan 2005

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

glennbo2137 wrote:
i would like to know if au clear side indicators will fit straight
onto my eb the correct way?
if not what modification is needed ?


yeh they will, but you have to bend the clip back with a screwdriver as uou put it in

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:38 am 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 1000491

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

also there will be a small gap
but nothign to worry about.. or is that on the ef/el

 

_________________

RIP SCOTT

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:42 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 2282

Joined: 14th Jan 2005

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Disco Frank wrote:
also there will be a small gap
but nothign to worry about.. or is that on the ef/el


must be the ef/el no gap on mine

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:08 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 2448

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 7 images

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Has anyone tried using VT Commo side indicators? - the AU one seems too bulky (I dont like it!)..

Otherwise Im looking at doing BA Clear Side-Indicators. A little more work, but I think I have that one figured out
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:18 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 1000491

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: AUXR6 HP With Ducati SupA Bike!

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Nigel wrote:
Has anyone tried using VT Commo side indicators? - the AU one seems too bulky (I dont like it!)..

Otherwise Im looking at doing BA Clear Side-Indicators. A little more work, but I think I have that one figured out


you are going to put common whore parts on your car.... NOOOOO

 

_________________

RIP SCOTT

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 3277

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Ronald Mcdonald Mobile

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

commodore ones dont fit

i got some one night :roll: and trued them on mine and they dont fit. they are too small

so i put them back where they belonged :)

 

_________________

Gooooone - Eb2 Coon - 143RWKW
Now - Mazda MX5 with HKS Supercharger 190RWKW
Crescent Motorsport Liverpool - 9600 6229

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 2282

Joined: 14th Jan 2005

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

ReGiE wrote:
commodore ones dont fit

i got some one night :roll: and trued them on mine and they dont fit. they are too small

so i put them back where they belonged :)


in the bin i hope

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 3277

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 36 images

Ride: Ronald Mcdonald Mobile

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

nannas_ed wrote:
ReGiE wrote:
commodore ones dont fit

i got some one night :roll: and trued them on mine and they dont fit. they are too small

so i put them back where they belonged :)


in the bin i hope


a VT commodore is a bin isnt it?? 8-) :D

 

_________________

Gooooone - Eb2 Coon - 143RWKW
Now - Mazda MX5 with HKS Supercharger 190RWKW
Crescent Motorsport Liverpool - 9600 6229

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu May 19, 2005 11:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 2282

Joined: 14th Jan 2005

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

ReGiE wrote:
nannas_ed wrote:
ReGiE wrote:
commodore ones dont fit

i got some one night :roll: and trued them on mine and they dont fit. they are too small

so i put them back where they belonged :)


in the bin i hope


a VT commodore is a bin isnt it?? 8-) :D


touche'

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Facebook [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:25 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names