E39 523i
EF Fairmont

Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: ef fairmont turbo

Power: 213 rwkw

VIC, Australia

ignor these guys their just jealous that your gonna have a sky scraping sEApra body kit on your beast while thier driving around with tickford bodykits or none at all...
trust me mate go for it. jus make sure you get the ultra high wind resistant carbon fibre spoiler as well

96 EF FAIRMONT
Garrett gt40turbo, iceman plenum, ported head, turbo cam, double valvesprings, 023 fuel pump, 36lb injectors 4' cat, 4' dump, 2.5 exhaust, build bottom end, hypertonic pistons rods & rods, king bearings, j3. c10 3500 stall
232rwkw@4psi

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:01 am 
Commercial Sponsor

Ride: AU ute

ACT, Australia

Hope you only plan on driving it on billiard tables. Those Batmobile kits are extremely impractical.

Commercial Sponsor
Canberra Car Styling
[url=canberracarstyling.com.au]Image[/url]

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: AU2 Ute

VIC, Australia

ummm

fordgt350 wrote:
Hey guys.
Well, after being a VERY lucky guy, getting the job I always wanted, my salary allows me to be a little more 'spending' with my cash.
So, still getting a loan, I decided to hit up some caryards last weekend.
First up was Ford, of course :P
I test drove the F6 Typhoon and the GT, so I could get some comparison.
In short, the F6 is in a whole new league. The GT, yes it has power, but the F6 feels like the power delivery is more useable, and its just a whole lot better, especially for less money too!
Ok so, I knew...F6's are better! Time to go hit up some other caryards...
Next was Subaru. The only Subaru I wanted was either the WRX STi, or the new Libery GT. Unfortunately, they didn't have a GT Liberty that I could test drive, so I went for the WRX STi.
Three words. Kicks the F6. Sorry guys, I couldn't believe it either, but the STi is just awesome. Killer acceleration characteristics had me the first take off! And handling is awesome! And the sound...wow...so now I had a tough choice...
So next off, I went to the Mitsubishi Dealership (don't laugh). The Evo 9 was my next test drive. IT WAS F**KEN AWESOME! The dealer let me give it a bit of stick, and boy do they go. I still liked the STi better in terms of its acceleration characteristics, and I liked the clutch a little better on the STi...but the Evo definately had me on the handling.
So im even more confused than ever.
Next was Honda. Well, the S2000 was on the cards. And coming from an Evo 9 definately made the S2000 feel sluggish. But the luxury and build quality was the best I had ever imagined Honda's would have. And the high revving engine was definately fun! But Evo 9 and WRX still had me.
So next (you guys will hate me for this) was the Holden Dealership. Well to be more specific, the HSV dealership.
"Clubsport?"
" No thanks, I was looking at the GTS actually..."
"Sure...come with me"
So ill cut the story short, I bought the GTS....:D
Expecting it in about three weeks.

The GTS will be loved up until mid 2008, im planning to purchase the new Nissan GT-R.

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

fordgt350 wrote:
Hey guys.
Well, after being a VERY lucky guy, getting the job I always wanted, my salary allows me to be a little more 'spending' with my cash.
So, still getting a loan, I decided to hit up some caryards last weekend.
First up was Ford, of course :P
I test drove the F6 Typhoon and the GT, so I could get some comparison.
In short, the F6 is in a whole new league. The GT, yes it has power, but the F6 feels like the power delivery is more useable, and its just a whole lot better, especially for less money too!
Ok so, I knew...F6's are better! Time to go hit up some other caryards...
Next was Subaru. The only Subaru I wanted was either the WRX STi, or the new Libery GT. Unfortunately, they didn't have a GT Liberty that I could test drive, so I went for the WRX STi.
Three words. Kicks the F6. Sorry guys, I couldn't believe it either, but the STi is just awesome. Killer acceleration characteristics had me the first take off! And handling is awesome! And the sound...wow...so now I had a tough choice...
So next off, I went to the Mitsubishi Dealership (don't laugh). The Evo 9 was my next test drive. IT WAS F**KEN AWESOME! The dealer let me give it a bit of stick, and boy do they go. I still liked the STi better in terms of its acceleration characteristics, and I liked the clutch a little better on the STi...but the Evo definately had me on the handling.
So im even more confused than ever.
Next was Honda. Well, the S2000 was on the cards. And coming from an Evo 9 definately made the S2000 feel sluggish. But the luxury and build quality was the best I had ever imagined Honda's would have. And the high revving engine was definately fun! But Evo 9 and WRX still had me.
So next (you guys will hate me for this) was the Holden Dealership. Well to be more specific, the HSV dealership.
"Clubsport?"
" No thanks, I was looking at the GTS actually..."
"Sure...come with me"
So ill cut the story short, I bought the GTS....:D
Expecting it in about three weeks.

The GTS will be loved up until mid 2008, im planning to purchase the new Nissan GT-R.

Are you f**k down syndrome? I used to be a holden fan and am still unbiased, (havent driven a VE) but the f6 rips s**t over late model holdens (VZ SS and VZ monaro are parents cars, used to have VT SS)..if you had chosen the wrx atleast i could see where u were coming from

is this all just a load of s**t? if he really got a new car why would you have an ea? why would a 19 year old be stupid enough to start a thread asking if he can fit a front bar off a totally different shaped car? and if he is that stupid, how could he possibly have a job that would allow him to afford a car thats over $60g?

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

the next car on my list is a gt-40:) thats faster then all your cars!!! bealive it or not even quicker then the ea with a supra bodykit on it!!!
ps: ive never seen a 19 year old go from a ea to a GTS, in fact ive never seen a 19 year old with a gts,
save your money and deposit out a house

96 EF FAIRMONT
Garrett gt40turbo, iceman plenum, ported head, turbo cam, double valvesprings, 023 fuel pump, 36lb injectors 4' cat, 4' dump, 2.5 exhaust, build bottom end, hypertonic pistons rods & rods, king bearings, j3. c10 3500 stall
232rwkw@4psi

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:11 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

the next car on my list is a gt-40:) thats faster then all your cars!!! bealive it or not even quicker then the ea with a supra bodykit on it!!!
ps: ive never seen a 19 year old go from a ea to a GTS, in fact ive never seen a 19 year old with a gts,
save your money and deposit out a house

96 EF FAIRMONT
232rwkw@4psi

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

TAS, Australia

fordgt350 wrote:
I really wanted to go the turbo route, as I can tune it myself, and have knowledge of it. Plus, I already have a GReddy ballbearing turbo in the garage waiting to be put into a car...so why not...the only issue there, is that the turbo may be too large for what my budget will allow, and be less efficient.
My mate reckons its probably a good idea to upgrade the brakes too. What do you guys think?

that is from this thread about his new EF.

now it's an ea :?

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:40 am 
Stock as a Rock

ACT, Australia

that kits gotta be the best security device on a falcon, NO ONE would ever steal it

There's no replacement for XR8 displacement

Drivin' E'z is the only addiction

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:05 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

haha i hate fords

...nah

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:22 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: eb falcon

WA, Australia

U ARE A CARNT

own a falcon?
live in perth?

www.perthfalcons.com

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

fordgt350 wrote:
haha i hate fords

lol your a tosser arent ya :) This has been a funny read guys

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

TAS, Australia

fordgt350 wrote:
haha i hate fords

haha we hate you

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:33 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

I hate his mum.

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:55 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Steady ED wrote:
I hate his mum.

belive me you woluldnt be saying that if you have seen her, if my memorys up to scratch she has a pic on google search "dirty s*** milth" and its the first pic that comes up.

its probly ebv8 just using another user name, bloddy tossers

96 EF FAIRMONT
232rwkw@4psi

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next