Fordmods Logo

BA GT body kit on EL 

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:57 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA XTS, BF Xr6 Turbo Ute

QLD, Australia

GlennXR6T wrote:
reminds me of commodore owners who put VY bodykits on their VN,VP,VR,VS,VT and VX's.

I know what you mean glenn. It annoys me all the time when i pull up at the lights with all the d***head in their vt standard commodores with clubsport bodykits on them. PEICES OF s**t! thats exactly what they are, and clubbie kits only make them look like decorated pieces of s**t. I have a ba XT lowered and exhaust, tint, spolier and other internal mods, I thought about buying a gt front, side and rear bars for my car and swapping them. But I am not a fan of putting FPV products on a car that isnt FPV. The car is what it is. I decided to put silver mesh on the front bar of my XT alonmg the black strip. Mesh from behind where the fog lamps sit and mesh from the front along the blackplastic strip. Looks very nice, I was very impressed with myself and my mates work when we were done. Plus it is custom and not trying to change the car into something thats its not. I have to say congrats to all the boys who have put BA kits on their cars though. Top effort, look great but its just no my cup of tea.

Ford Fan: Since 1987 - Born a Blue Oval Supporter!

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

thats one i did ages ago....it looks pretty dodge

Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

QLD, Australia

Aposta87 wrote:
GlennXR6T wrote:
reminds me of commodore owners who put VY bodykits on their VN,VP,VR,VS,VT and VX's.

I know what you mean glenn. It annoys me all the time when i pull up at the lights with all the d***head in their vt standard commodores with clubsport bodykits on them. PEICES OF s**t! thats exactly what they are, and clubbie kits only make them look like decorated pieces of s**t. I have a ba XT lowered and exhaust, tint, spolier and other internal mods, I thought about buying a gt front, side and rear bars for my car and swapping them. But I am not a fan of putting FPV products on a car that isnt FPV. The car is what it is. I decided to put silver mesh on the front bar of my XT alonmg the black strip. Mesh from behind where the fog lamps sit and mesh from the front along the blackplastic strip. Looks very nice, I was very impressed with myself and my mates work when we were done. Plus it is custom and not trying to change the car into something thats its not. I have to say congrats to all the boys who have put BA kits on their cars though. Top effort, look great but its just no my cup of tea.

BA's don't need bodykits i don't think.. just dump em on their a*** with a nice set of rims.. they look tough. They look great without spoilers too, i took the spoiler off dads ba just for a look and did a little exhaust chop, looks great! Its back on now though :(

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: XR6T

SA, Australia

If someone could photoshop the same bumper to an EF that would be great.
Id like to see how it looks with the "no grill" effect of the EF....

"This is FORD country.... Where on a quiet day you can hear the HOLDENS rusting...."

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3