Fordmods Logo

bloggs car (updated with more pics) 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: bloggs car (updated with more pics)
Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:56 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

Hey, yesterday was my birthday, and my parents and brothers through in for a digital camera, i got a casio EX-Z700 brand new, for 600 dollars. so i decided to clean teh car and take sum pictures:
there fairly dark, i decided to do this bout an hour ago.

i turned 17 yesterday, so im now old enough to go for my P's which i plan to do sum time this week, maybe next week.
i got the car free from my parents mid last year, and it was completely stock. so ive bought 17" rims, tinted windows, altezzas, i didnt get new springs, im sure the rear shocks have busted some how, so its lower then stock, and i really like how it looks now.

few things i gotta do, soon to replace teh rear bar with 1 in better condition, take the tow bar off, clear side indicators, complete new exhaust and if i find a better condition front bar in the same colour, ill replace it.
and dont suggest i lower it, the flash on the camera really lit wheel well and tyres so it looks really high, but trust me, the car has a really aggresive stance on it, tyres are about 2 inches from the gaurds plus once a few asses are in the back seat it will prob go down another inch, esoecially once i do a custom boot install.
i dont plan on takin the mud gaurds off, imo they really help give the car an aggresive look.
ill take more pictures during hte day, so i dont need the flash on, other then what ive already said, any suggestions out there?

Last edited by bloggs24 on Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: ed fairmont ghia, ed gli

VIC, Australia

haha that brake rotor looks so tiny in that picture.

personaly id lower it but by the sounds of things your happy with your plans so keep up the good work, make sure you get those day time pics up

I LOVE MY DOG

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:50 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF

VIC, Australia

nifty lil camera

p.s. hate to say it but with those rim its looks high, i would assume your running lows?

latest mod: A Service
MY BUILD THREAD

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:57 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 113 rwkw

NSW, Australia

id leave the toe bar on its nifty if someone runs into the back of you (slow speed like if u were in trafic) and does more damage to them than you

BANNED

Posted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

SA, Australia

i personally think it needs lowering as well. the std suspension may have sagged a little but a lower aftermarket spring will also be a bit stiffer which will help it when you load it up. sounds like shocks might be in order too. these will not affect the ride height. thats determined by the spring. the shock just stops it from bouncing around and pushes the tyre onto the road.

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:04 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

lol, trust me, its alot lower tehn what it looks in the pictures, for example, look at the front end in the first picture. im sure it was the flash aswell as, i was sitting down when i took the pic and the brightness of the grass to the car, makes it look very high.
i do wanna upgrade the brakes, as ya can see, tehy look a little rusty, and i wanna buy new clean calipers. and atm i like how the car sits, but if it does become a problem once ive got subs in the back, and people in there, i might get sum new suspension... im hesitant, since ive seen alot of cars that had new springs put it didnt turn out very well.
ill take sum pics later, cleaning it last night was a waste, its pooring down rain now :evil:

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 07 BF mk2 E-gas wagon + eb 5.0

Power: 174 rwkw

SA, Australia

i like my cars to have no gap or very little gap between tyre and guard. just a personal preference.

its your car so you have it how you want it, not how other people want you to have it.

eb v8: low loud and fast. just how a v8 should be. i guess the big question is, is it fast enough...

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: E39 523i / EF Fairmont

QLD, Australia

Nice, but definately needs to sit lower.

E39 523i
EF Fairmont

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

NSW, Australia

dump it uleh.

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:19 pm 
Parts Gopher

NSW, Australia

ok, as soon as i got home today, my dad was headed out the door, so i grabbed teh camera and took sum photos before he as off to work (the car was hes, he still uses it, but hes gettin a ute soon so thats when papers are signed over to me :D :D :D

my older brothers car, hes p****d cos parents didnt give him a car...

my parents sorento:

as yas can see, the car is alot lower then how it looks in the pics i took last night. can yas see the difference, or does it still need lowering :lol: , lol

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]