Fordmods Logo

Bloody Woolies car park!!!! 

Page 2 of 4 [ 49 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:38 pm 
Technical Contributor

Ride: Ford Ef Futura

WA, Australia

Kit wrote:
No I would have gone off my nut. I would have called her back until I could assess the damage, and then swap details. Especially, after having waved me off like some d***head that didn't know any better. And if she refused, I would have accused her of walking away from the scene of an accident, and threatened to call the police. I'm sure she would've come back.
I too am paranoid about someone touching my car. I hate going to shopping centers especially when mum wants me to drive her down there. I can't relax. But every other time I park at a great distance from anyone else, the extra walk is well worth the effort in the long run. Especially after my last carpark "runaway trolley" incident. :(
Hahaha nice plan

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Falcon 95

VIC, Australia

some C*** did it to mine one day when i was sittin in it, didnt even look at me, just walked off, he was in a bmw... no damage was done to my car though, but because he walked off i didnt quite finish my subway sanga and threw bits of tomato and lettuce n s**t all over the windows, and emptied my coke onto the car. rude a**hole. bmw/merc drivers :evil:

Cougar Zero makes my pants fit nice.

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

mrnasty wrote:
some C*** did it to mine one day when i was sittin in it, didnt even look at me, just walked off, he was in a bmw... no damage was done to my car though, but because he walked off i didnt quite finish my subway sanga and threw bits of tomato and lettuce n s**t all over the windows, and emptied my coke onto the car. rude a**hole. bmw/merc drivers :evil:

hahaha ROFL!

Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 03 BA XR6

VIC, Australia

i was at my local shopping centre, walking back to my car and i saw the f**k parked next to me in a bmw open his cardoor into mine (left a chip&scratch) i started marching up towards him screaming abuse - and he drove off in a hurry doing about 60-70 through the carpark, unfortunately he got stuck at red lights behind about 3 rows, i ran up and bashed on his window and he yelled at me "f**k off d***head" so i kicked a dent in his drivers door, kicked one in his front quarter, punched one into his bonnet, and kicked his front drivers side headlights in...

funny thing is, if he had just said "sorry mate, ill pay for it" i probably woulda just said "dont worry about it, accidents happen..just be more f**k careful in future" but he decided to take off, and then have the audacity to tell me to "f**k off d***head" and im guessing it'll probably cost a bit to fix that damage on a beemer..

you shoulda chased that b**ch for her details, and if she refused to give them to you...taken her rego plate, then waited for her to vanish, climbed under the car, undone the sump plug and put a screwdriver through her cooling hoses for inconveinencing you and being a rude and arrogant slapper.

2003 BA Ford Falcon XR6 | BF Typhoon Intake + K&N Filter | Lukey 2.5" catback zorst | More mods coming soon....

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: 2008 WQ Fiesta XR4

SA, Australia

So, she was gone before you could swap details?
I would have waited by her car for her to get back. I don't care how long she planned to be. Peoples disregard for other peoples cars disgusts me.

2008 WQ Fiesta XR4
2007 LS Focus CL

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

if u tell the cops it was more than $500 dmage then they could get her for walking away from a accident.

a whiel ago at some local shop were u have to reverse park in. my gf parked and then some old lady in a magna tried backing into teh car park which we were in!!!!!!! we were just waching when she was about a foot a away we beeped the as i gave her some directions with my finger. but OMG she would of backed right into us if we didn't stop her

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII XR6 Turbo

SA, Australia

Yeah im still p****d off about the whole thing, its not like i watched her walk away slowly, by the time i went and had a look at the car she and her kid and mum were f**k outta thier.

And the dent is such a disgusting one too i f**k hate it, but any way hopefully the insurance mob tracks her down then they give me the info and then i can go find the b**ch car and slash thier tyres!!!! :P :twisted:

Nah i wouldnt do that.. :?

Image -BF MKII XR6 Turbo in EGO-

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EFII Fairmont

WA, Australia

Yeah I know, your too nice.

I've walked out of a supermarket, just to watch this trolley rolling down the hill toward my car. I've started running like a t*** toward it, but had to endure the painful bang, as it hit the Front bumper. It happened twice this year. Now I park on the front nature strip of that supermarket.

Last edited by Kit on Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL Monty

VIC, Australia

I work for safeway here in melb and two of my work mates have had their cars hit in the carpark, pretty decent damage too i might add, the bastards took off, ive also seen countless trolleys go flying through the carpark and hit cars, it frustrates me like no other

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:43 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EFII Fairmont

WA, Australia

I was at Midland Plaza last week, and on the way in, the Coles trolley collector had a line of about 20 trollies he was trying to steer toward the building. The trollies veered off and hit the rear bumper of a Magna. He just continued like it never happened.
This is a heads up for all of us Ford owners IMO!

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:34 am 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: E series falcon

SA, Australia

Damn, thats a bummer mate. Some bad drivers at victor woolies!

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:54 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: ef fairmont

NSW, Australia

IT MUST BE ALL WOOLIES CAR PARKS . THE WIFE HAD HER CAR HIT ON CRISSY EVE

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII XR6 Turbo

SA, Australia

Yeah i think ive learnt my lesson thou from now on im walking to f**k woolies!!! :roll: Sick of idiots who do that sort of thing and dont even care and go about thier life like nothing happened....

LOL i still gotta get these pics up eh.. too hot here atm thou :roll:

Image -BF MKII XR6 Turbo in EGO-

Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 4:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA 3V Tunna

VIC, Australia

HOT... hot is an understatement.... its 44 degrees here now

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon