Fordmods Logo

Bloody Woolies car park!!!! 

Page 3 of 4 [ 49 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: TE50

QLD, Australia

I work for woolies so my precious baby has to spend a fair bit of time around the place. I work 3 days, 1 day i catch a bus, and the other 2 days i parallel park adjacent from the carpark on the street

screw car parks

Formerly SpuDEF

Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:33 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 2 images

SA, Australia

yeah, stupid ppl with no regard for others property...
lol, duno if this is ilegal or nething, but all i do wen i angle park, is try to find 2 spaces adjacent, and park rite in the middle of them...no probs so far :wink:

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

just be careful, cause when its busy and you do that, there will be very aggro people out there!!

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII XR6 Turbo

SA, Australia

Yeah i would of been one of them if i had the initiative to get out my car when the b**ch hit it!!! LOL :roll:

Image -BF MKII XR6 Turbo in EGO-

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:33 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Au Falcon with TE50 Bodykit

VIC, Australia

I feel ya mate. I bought my au fairmont which had a ts50 body kit on it. I managed to crack the front bumper and after bout 5 months of saving i got the crack fixed and bumper re-sprayed and everything. Took it to the local shopping center to get some stuff came back out and theres a massive dent/scratch/crack/paint ripped. I flipt so hard and the person left their number. Thought they were being nice and i called the number to find that the number had been disconnected. I hate taking my car to the shops after that. People dont have the dencency to care about other people property.

I always leave take care but u cant help it if other cant drive right aye

What do you call a holden with twin exhaust pipes?>>>>>>>> A WHEEL BARROW .....LOL

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 AU1 Tickford XR6 VCT - galaxy

SA, Australia

Oh man your having terrible luck there bud
Hope it's fixed by feb 11 when I drive down your way

As far as repairers, try one of those paintless dent repair guys. Prestige spectrum, color image
Quite a few in the book
Might cost a bit due to the size

June 9 - Sept 3 - in boise idaho USA
Sept 5 - ressurecting the AU XR Falcon and back in the car scene

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:39 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: EA2 'Mont

VIC, Australia

the amount of ppl who do this while you're sitting in the car is f**k amazing, it's happened to me twice, once was some fat b**ch in a s**t who i said watch ur f**k door (wasn't a huge dint but still!) who just walked off with a look on her face like "what its only a car" - I think I bent her antenna and dented a few panels on that one lol

another was some lady who I got out and yelled at who just ignored me... didn't really do any damage just didnt apologise that p****d me off - i'm like "excuse me, hello, oi, hey f**k watch where you open your f**k door you moron" and left her a note on a peice of paper under her windscreen saying f**k you b**ch etc (thought about causing other damage but had to wait for my gf and figured this woman might come back while I was still there).

The other day someone tried to overtake me on double white lines over a tiny bridge and smashed my mirror, then didn't stop. I went to the cops and they took details did an accident report etc, then a couple of days later they tell me they can't charge with anything as it's not obvious what caused damage to his car (Was a beaten up XG pano) and there were no independant witnesses (me and my gf in my car). p****d off about that! happy enough to go accusing me of fishtailing in the wet and threatening to take me to court (When I wasn't -- I _was_ trying but it wouldn't step out lol) yet when someone commits a crime like hitting a car and then failing to stop after an accident they don't do s**t

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 AU1 Tickford XR6 VCT - galaxy

SA, Australia

Honestly I would have spoken to a person like that differently. Not be cursing and calling them names or bending their aerials

Be as calm as you can and be nice.
I know you probably want to smash their car up to but that would make you just as bad as them

June 9 - Sept 3 - in boise idaho USA
Sept 5 - ressurecting the AU XR Falcon and back in the car scene

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: ED Fairmont Ghia & EF XR8

VIC, Australia

XRFan101 wrote:
so i got her rego down and went to the cops and everything.

Yeh but did you get details of any witness' if not then its your word against hers. even though your g/f saw doubt the cops will accept her statement.

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:53 pm 
Smokin em up

VIC, Australia

Bullsh*t the cops cant do anything, they just be bothered!

My mums towbar once slid in between the airvent in someones bumper whilst reversing. All it did was leave a small scracth at the top of the airvent (had to get on ground and look up to see), anyway mum looked and couldnt see anything so drove off. What happened later though was a person saw her hit it and left a note with her rego on the other car - next day call from the cops.

Also can't beleive you didnt wait for her! I would have waited even if i had work. Either that or if she was taking ages, park my car right up against hers and get a mate to do the same on the other side, that way she cant leave till you have all her details :shock:

1996 5spd EF2 XR6 - Genuine AJR's, full kit........

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:06 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Falcon

TAS, Australia

me and a few mates were at woolies during lunch at school and while we were walking through the car park we saw a ute reversing out of a parking spot. she wasnt looking where she was reversing and went straight into a 626 Turbo (i think). as soon as she hit it we hitting/slapping the back so she would stop and she jumped out and screamed "was that you???". she had no idea what was going on! just as well her husband jumped out and worked out what happened.

some people just have no clue as to what is going on around them :x

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

i was sitting in my car at uni once, and some senile old b**ch in some little s**t tank was reversing out and i thought to my self "she aint going to stop"

and sure enough she came so far back untill i had to hit the horn to get her to stop.

silly thing was she hit the anchors quickly, cause you could see the car rock, so she didnt even know my car was there, and she didnt even look around to see who it was that beeped her.

lucky i wanted to sit and listen till the end of that song!! :lol:

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII XR6 Turbo

SA, Australia

I still havent even been contacted yet by my insurance company!! When the bloody hell am i gonna get this s**t fixed!!! :x Damn CGU

Image -BF MKII XR6 Turbo in EGO-

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:10 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 99 KN Laser

QLD, Australia

I worked for woolies for 6 years.

out trolley guys woudl purposely lookout for people not leaving details after hitting another car and then literally push 5-6 trolleys into the side of their car.

had 1 guy who would nudge prestige cars for the hell of it, just enough to leave a mark.

anyone touches my 99 KN Laser sedan or my dads 2005 BA Mk2 XR6 turbo and all hell breaks loose.

ImageImage

Post subject: carpark idiots
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:25 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Fairlane

NSW, Australia

mrnasty wrote:
some C*** did it to mine one day when i was sittin in it, didnt even look at me, just walked off, he was in a bmw... no damage was done to my car though, but because he walked off i didnt quite finish my subway sanga and threw bits of tomato and lettuce n s**t all over the windows, and emptied my coke onto the car. rude a**hole. bmw/merc drivers :evil:

hahah thats the way to do it!

I remember when i was younger getting into the car from doing a tiny grocery run, an old man in what was then a 94ish celica, decided to to open his doors with a loud thud against my XD, now while it was just an XD, i took it as a personal attack on my property.. he just waddled off the fat bastard....when i drove off my mate and I proceeded to peg half a carton of eggs at his car with a car and its occupants behind me watching... Never heard a thing from any one about it since.

TEAM FAT RACING

TEAM LWB

Copyright (c) 2006 Landbarge Racing. FAIRLANE and COBRA are registered trademarks owned and licenced by Ford Motor Company.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next