Fordmods Logo

damaged paintwork thanks to egging. 

Page 2 of 2 [ 28 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: Isuzu MU-X ,2018 Kia Cerato

QLD, Australia

when a Kangaroo ran into the side of my car i chased it with My Maglite got a couple of good hits into him at least. :evil:

'96 DF II LTD 6cy
'15 Isuzu MUX LST

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:22 am 
ACT Cruise Moderator

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

ACT, Australia

Kit wrote:
Yeah that's bad news from both of you. EFWIKD6, f**k were most likely jealous of that car mate, looks like it is absolutely mint otherwise.
What a wasteful bit of destruction going after other peoples pride and joy like that. That is the type of disgusting human trait that can put us below par to that of the holden driver. :evil:

Fixed the quote for ya.

On a side note, I haven't been egged, yet have had shaving cream, and a panel kicked in. All within days of a bunch of yobbo* holden owners moving in next door. I now live elsewhere.

*No offense to our own lovely yobboford Rob.

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. Supercharged 5.8L all alloy modular

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:15 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: EL II XR8

Power: 146 rwkw

SA, Australia

i work for coles, so my cars 24/7 on display no matter where I go. We have security but theyre never about. And I alwasy park 6 feet from the front doors under the big light ! just made me a freaking target this time !!
I never saw them happened between 1:30am-2:30am .. who in the hell decides on a school nite to go egging that late !! :roll: Surely any person over 18 would have more brains!

maybe its time for a BA bonnet bulge mod with respray ive been dreming of~ :idea:
Now iv'e been egged twice, badged once, and had valve caps pinched, and also had an attempted break in!..

I think I need an everyday car!

EL II XR8 - project powerdyne.
www.modfordclub.proboards101.com
www.mumbo.com.au

Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:01 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: ef fairmont ghia

SA, Australia

just remember i know a good cheap spraypainter. did my previous car (toyota sprinter) in 2 days, 2pak (which he doesnt do any more - regulations for toxic fumes :roll: ) for $600 :shock: now though a whole car would be about $1000 to $1500 i guess... keep it in mind

Sometimes when you do something right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all. (Futurama, Episode - Godfellows)

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:15 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: 2009 FG XR6 Sedan

VIC, Australia

Feel sorry for ya mate, i agree some people have no respect for other peoples property. Hope they find out what its like when they have their own car.
I had my bonnet damaged but not from egging, it was a result from the detailers removing overspray caused by a bad paint extracting booth at work. After 6 months i found out that they used thinners to remove the over spray but also removed the clear coat from the bonnet. They tried to say it must have been the way i washed it!!!
Work is going to foot the bill wich is the bonnet rubbed back to metal, resprayed and guards also sprayed to blend it. Only took 12 months to get some answers and action!

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:45 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Eb Fairmont II AND BA XT FALCON

VIC, Australia

i was in sunshine with my dad one day and we parked out the front of this factory, as we were getting out of the car this fukken stupid nip comes outta nowhere in this van and jumps out screaming at my dad coz he reckons my dad stole his car park......funny part was we watched this dumb cu^t drive up the street as we were parking so theres no way he was waiting for the car park first LoL....anyway he jumps out...my dad yells at him a bit then the turd drives his van into the factory car-park..turns out it was his factory.....anyway as me n my dad were inside (the factory next door to the asian man) we both looked out to see the fukwit at the front of my eb with his keys DIGGING them in as hard as possible to the bonnet leaving a nice 50cm or so deep metal scratch..
my dad bolted outside and i swear to u those little asian bastards can RUN!!! my dad chased him to the factory after seeing the scratch and literally kicked down the big metal roller door(factory entrance), as my dad was doing this the bloke jumped back into his van and this is wen my dad ran up to the van and kept kikkin n kikkin into the side until it literally looked like it had been through the wars....thatll teach that f**k not to mess with peoples rides...
thats my essay to ya'all LoL

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:00 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator

ACT, Australia

sweet sweet revenge. Only way some people learn.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Typhoon

VIC, Australia

Nasty stories there, I worry leaving my car at a shopping center 8 hrs a day 5 days a week, but what can you do?!
I keep it within sight from the dock, check it at lunch n whenever im out there, no issues whilst its been parked there.

However when i couldnt get park once, started late, parked on roof, came out at 9:30 n theres a fuking HOLE in my front bumper, some a*** hit me with a tow bar obviously, had to foot the bill myself, new bar n spray.

BF Typhoon, Dejavu - 6sp Auto, Leather, Sunroof, 19"s, Electric Pedals, Tint, FPV Sports Wheel, FPV Mats.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:31 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator

ACT, Australia

I'm careful with parking. I try to park with a wall/pole on one side and a very expensive well looked after car on the other. I respect them, and hope they reciprocate. Otherwise, as you say, not much you can do, short of buying a s**t for day to day stuff, and keep your good car wrapped in cotton wool in the garage.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

data_mine wrote:
I'm careful with parking. I try to park with a wall/pole on one side and a very expensive well looked after car on the other.

thats my plan of attack too.

although i was thoughrouly (spelling) impressed today at uni. i deliberatly park in a dirt car park because the spots are wide enough that you almost dont have to worry abouty other f**k, but some mates and i were standing around my car chatting, and i had just put the windows down.

some stupid old women jumped into her car and started reversing out of her spot. something made me reach through the window ad ready my hand on the horn. she then procceeded to roll straight back towards my car, and only stopped when i beeped her. proly only 50mm gap. f**k stupid old woman!!

if i hadnt of been there, she would have drivin straight into it, and no doubt would have driven off. would nbot have been a happy camper then!! :evil:

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:55 pm 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

All these stories are gonna give me f**k nightmares. I'm paranoid enough without hearing of unprovoked eggings on cars and s**t.
nicco, i was thinking of something like that the other day, some old 'person' hitting my car, and being so f**k senile they don't even notice.
I keep a trolley pole in my car that is there for extra leverage when undoing wheel nuts...... cough cough

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:40 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 4 images

NSW, Australia

im damn paranoid about my car, especially after my last car got egged by my ex girlfriends friends, its ok though i sorted him, ran him off the road when he was on his kateboard (with my car) and jumped out and knocked him round a bit, nufing happened after dat, and we got security cameras on the front of ours house now too, but i work at a nightclub and parking near the front is ESSENTIAL!! so i try my best and i drive round until i can get a good spot whether im late or not, i hate inconsiderate f*cks who open there doors on your doors, who drive into your car and drive away, also happened to my old car, if i ever catch anyone doing ANYTHING to my car, i have this lump of cable about 1.5 inchs in diameter and about 2feet long, heavy f*cker, all it is is a massive insulated piece of copper (my brother's an electrician and got it for me) and i am ready to jump at sum f*ckers head with it if i catch ANYONE doing anything to my car, im sorry but hearing ll this stuff makes me soo angry, i dont care if people wanna come to me and belt the s**t outta me whether they can or not, just DONT touch my CAR!! its low, cheap, and very very DEGENERATE!!

Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:06 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA ute, FG XR6T

NSW, Australia

=MaNiaK= wrote:
i was in sunshine with my dad one day and we parked out the front of this factory, as we were getting out of the car this fukken stupid nip comes outta nowhere in this van and jumps out screaming at my dad coz he reckons my dad stole his car park......funny part was we watched this dumb cu^t drive up the street as we were parking so theres no way he was waiting for the car park first LoL....anyway he jumps out...my dad yells at him a bit then the turd drives his van into the factory car-park..turns out it was his factory.....anyway as me n my dad were inside (the factory next door to the asian man) we both looked out to see the fukwit at the front of my eb with his keys DIGGING them in as hard as possible to the bonnet leaving a nice 50cm or so deep metal scratch..
my dad bolted outside and i swear to u those little asian bastards can RUN!!! my dad chased him to the factory after seeing the scratch and literally kicked down the big metal roller door(factory entrance), as my dad was doing this the bloke jumped back into his van and this is wen my dad ran up to the van and kept kikkin n kikkin into the side until it literally looked like it had been through the wars....thatll teach that f**k not to mess with peoples rides...
thats my essay to ya'all LoL

I take my hat off to your dad.

Though why should a campaign of terror stop there, heh?

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2