Fordmods Logo

DINTS!! ahhh 

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: DINTS!! ahhh
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 92 EB s

NSW, Australia

How much does it piss you off when you spend 3 hrs cleaning you're car and the next day you find someones slipped a knee in the side.
Infact how much does it piss you off when someone opens their door into you're car.
Im sick of C*** with no respect for peoples things.
But there is no point getting the dints out cos its just gonna happen again.
Ahhhhhrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh

Post subject: Re: DINTS!! ahhh
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: Falcon BA 6 cyl

QLD, Australia

87SIlude wrote:
How much does it piss you off when you spend 3 hrs cleaning you're car and the next day you find someones slipped a knee in the side.
Infact how much does it piss you off when someone opens their door into you're car.
Im sick of C*** with no respect for peoples things.
But there is no point getting the dints out cos its just gonna happen again.
Ahhhhhrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh

mate i agree totally
I hate parents who let their little kids swing open the doors on their cars & 4x4's.
I hate the jealous Pr!cks too
I always park next to a pole in a shopping center or park that far away that I almost need to catch a bus to get to the entrance.
Nothing else you can do about it except maybe pray.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:59 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: Longreach

QLD, Australia

I work in a shopping centre and I managed to find a park where the nearest car to me is parked twenty meters away.
I came out from work one day to find 7 teenagers sitting on my leather tonneau cover with their greasy macca's food spread out all over my roof as if it were a picnic table.
The other teenager was bouncing a basketball on my hood.
I just grabbed all their food (which they had only just started to eat) and the basketball, threw the food in the nearest bin and threw the ball off the third story carpark into the river.
Security saw it all, called their parents and the police. The parents had to pay for all the damage to my hood to be repaired.
The security "forgot" to mention what I did and "didn't recall" seeing anything when the teenagers mentioned it to the cops.

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: BA XT '02

NT, Australia

i always park where the security camera is facing, that way. if anything goes down. i just look at the shop's cctv or city council cctv wahtever. :p

Holden = Hope Our Luck Doesn't End Now

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:31 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

A lot of hours went into making my car straight as a die before it got resprayed so I'm really dreading the day I get a nice scratch or a chunky dent.

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 am 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

i feel your pain, its because of this reason i can only take my car to mates houses, partys, work or car cruises. anything with a public parking lot is a no go :P

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:06 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: 98 XH2 Ute

VIC, Australia

BF XR wrote:
i feel your pain, its because of this reason i can only take my car to mates houses, partys, work or car cruises. anything with a public parking lot is a no go :P

i wont be taking my ute to a party again any time soon :evil:

Some fat little 15year old f**k was dancing on my hard top, that s**t they call shuffling...

needless to say his face copped a knuckle "shuffle" :evil:

98 XH 5 Speed
BA 17"s, BA Short Shifter, 2.5" Mandrel Bent Redback, More To Come!
98 XH 5 Speed - http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/a-bone-s-98-xh-5-speed-t98900.html

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:10 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

A-Bone wrote:
BF XR wrote:

i wont be taking my ute to a party again any time soon :evil:

Some fat little 15year old f**k was dancing on my hard top, that s**t they call shuffling...

needless to say his face copped a knuckle "shuffle" :evil:

5 knuckle shuffle?
Pretty slack when kunts are actually on your car like that.. I can understand getting a bump from a door but I think I'd end up in a lot of trouble if someone did that to mine.

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: XH Ute / AU3 V8 Wagon

QLD, Australia

My first drive car, when I was 17, was an old XC GXL sedan. I spent months at my step-dads panel shop tidying it all up, de-badged it, all perfect gaps, etc. Then we resprayed it in the factory bronze metallic. It looked awesome. For about a month. I was sitting in the car at a major shopping centre car park, waiting for someone. I figured it would be safe, firstly because I was in it, and secondly becasue I parked a fair way away from all the other cars. The some old mole pulls up in a new merc, and just pushes the door open and whack! The edge of her door took a 6" high by 2" wide chuck of paint straight of the drivers door. I jumped out and abused the b!tch, and she looks at the cars and says, "It doesnt matter, it's just an old car. Don't be so fussy about it". So i walked over and sank my boot into her back door, caved it right in. She was quite up set, as you could imagine, and when she asked my why I did that, I said "It's OK, it's a new car, it's insured. Don't be so fussy." She went and got the centre rent a cop, and when he saw the damage to my car, he told her to make sure she gives me her insurance details to pay for the damage to my car. When she said "what about my car?" He told her it was her fault, and he couldn't see anything that I might have caused. You could clearly see the boot marks in the door, so he was really cool about it. We hit her up for $1500.00 to repair the damage, and her insurance company paid up, 8-) but even after painting the whole side of the car, it was never the same to me as when it was first done. Now I don't worry so much about my ute, but I still hate seeing people deliberately damage other peoples cars.

Yes, I own a Ute. No, I won't help you move!

EL Wagon Build Thread http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/sooty72-s-ef-futura-wagon-long-term-project-t90025.html
XH Ute Thread http://www.fordmods.com/post1138970.html#p1138970

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: BF MKII Xr6

NSW, Australia

This reminds me of a story,
happened around 10 years ago, went with mum to the local shops, went into bi-lo to grab some groceries.

Came out, and the whole drivers side, from the front blinker to back blinker, dings and scratches as if someone drove their car into and down along the side.

Really, if you hit a car like that, f**k stop as soon as you hit it, you don't need to keep backing up to see if you have a perfect spot?

This infuriated my mum, just like if it happened to anyone. Seeing as we didn't exactly live in the best area there were aesthetic cameras in place, meaning the s**t didn't work.

The area has since settled down, and most teens around here know my car, you get one or two I'll mannered kids, but not much you can do about that.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:48 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Unfortunatly you have to allow for other peoples stupidity at times especially where you park your car, even then you arent assured of finding it in the same condition when it was parked. what i find odd is that you can be in an almost empty car park and some nong has to do an akward reverse park in the very next space.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Ef Fairmont

NSW, Australia

true story
Had a 76 hx ute that was dinted from a**hole to breakfast. was sitting in the car at summerville shops one day and this fat monster of a woman pulled up next to me. She violently pushed her door open slamming it into my passenger door. I got out and abused the s**t out of her, saying in not such a polite way you just dinted my car. She said no I did not prove it...... well that door was that badly dinged I could not find the one she did. The fact was though even as dinted as that car was it was nobodys place to damage it other than me.
The worst is when you buy a brand new car. They are magnets for a**hole

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 92 EB Falcon

My old EF Fairmont Ghia was pretty straight when me and my dad brought it after parking it next to my mums car for 3 months my brothers had dinted both front and back doors, and i knew it was them because there was Champagne paint in 90% of the dints! :x :x i was quite furious!

Last edited by Falcon_92_EB on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Falcon

SA, Australia

Nothing Grinds my gears more then finding another ding in the side of my car after parking at the shopping center, even when i park as far as i can from idiots one still pops up. i work at woollies in Victor Harbor and the parking is terrible! worst of all the population of my town in mostly people in there 70s and it seems they dont know how to navigate around a carpark. fortunately for me a we have a staff carpark and a few workers have good cars so i park next to them knowing they love there car too much to bang there door against mine. 8-)

Falcon Build http://www.fordmods.com/post1285079.html#p1285079

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

SA, Australia

Here's a few for ya - my XA coupe I owned years ago, parked for maybe 3 minutes outside a chemist - in comes a guy and says `who owns the old Ford? - here's the rego of the Kombi that just drove down the side of it and took off...' $2,000 worth of damage when that was about the redbook price to write one off...caught up with the old fukkah , his kid claimed dementia - so the cops took his licence away for ever.

How's this one - my mum who is in her mid 70's drives an EB 2 (goes good too ! ) and she parked in a carpark in Gawler (SA country town) - she had a bit of a run - in with some equal aged lady about who should open their door first or something and I'm going yes mum, whatever while she's telling me - then she says - the old b**ch keyed my car! and I'm thinking WTF?????????????? so I go out to have a look at her car and its gouged down to the metal about 20 times in a frenzied mental attack....my mum wanted to bash her and still keeps an eye out for her...gotta love a senile delinquent!

351 4V XB Coupe running LPG

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 2  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next