Fordmods Logo

EBs with chromies 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:53 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 356

Joined: 29th Jan 2007

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairmont wagon

Location: Burnie
TAS, Australia

Molloy wrote:
now thats a tuff looking mo fo of a car very nice

fordriver1 wrote:
i like alot......

nannas_ed wrote:
your car looks unreal. kinda makes me wish i didnt sell my ed


Cheers for the comments.
Getting rid of the Sabres this year though, finally going to chuck a set of FR19s under the old girl. Still not sure whether to go with the gold or polished.

Vermiltina, that's one sweet looking bus you've got. Very bloody nice :D

 

_________________

Cheers
Mick

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:12 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 338

Joined: 27th Jul 2007

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: BA & EF XR6

Location: City
NSW, Australia

FaBz wrote:
Aces_Inc wrote:
vermiltina wrote:
hey,
heres one of mine


Thats gotta be one of the best lookin EB's around nice job

EA*

you say tomato i say boxcar cause they all look the same to me :)

 

_________________

Image
The dichotomy between atrophy and hypertrophy. If you're not growing, you're decaying. Get busy living, or get busy dying!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 35

Posts: 1353

Joined: 15th Mar 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: AU XR6

Power: 171 rwkw

Location: thornton
NSW, Australia

el_xr6_luke wrote:
ebxr82nv wrote:
BIG CHROME BELONGS ON RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s**t, and damn the blue car looks mint. love to get a photoshoot with mine next to that sometime, just got my interior all white retrim, would look hot 2 blue fords next to each other


White interior?

hmm smells even ricier!!

 

_________________

9/98 AU1 XR6hp-about to retire from the road and be reborn on the race track.
86 ZL mint grandpa spec with premo sound and 150000km
07 TTG 60000km stock as, mods to come.
97 el futura about to be MOCKed

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:46 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 3

Joined: 16th Feb 2008

Location: adelaide
SA, Australia

i think it looks great on chrommies mate. theres so much later model falcons coming out with chromes and stuff now. great job nice work and love the paint :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 411

Joined: 21st Aug 2006

Ride: EL XR6, Blueprint, Turbo

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

ebxr82nv wrote:
el_xr6_luke wrote:
ebxr82nv wrote:
BIG CHROME BELONGS ON RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s**t, and damn the blue car looks mint. love to get a photoshoot with mine next to that sometime, just got my interior all white retrim, would look hot 2 blue fords next to each other


White interior?

hmm smells even ricier!!


We will see whos cars get more attention.
and what would not be ricey to you old f**k? stock cars with no mods at all.
Its called fordmods for a reason.

 

_________________

Image
http://www.myspace.com/luke_xr
230rwkw - 10psi

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 4285

Joined: 8th Dec 2004

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: EB2 Ghia,Mighty Boy,Eb1 Xr8 5spd

Location: ** In the Shed! **
VIC, Australia

el_xr6_luke wrote:
ebxr82nv wrote:
el_xr6_luke wrote:
ebxr82nv wrote:
BIG CHROME BELONGS ON RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s**t, and damn the blue car looks mint. love to get a photoshoot with mine next to that sometime, just got my interior all white retrim, would look hot 2 blue fords next to each other


White interior?

hmm smells even ricier!!


We will see whos cars get more attention.
and what would not be ricey to you old f**k? stock cars with no mods at all.
Its called fordmods for a reason.


Well said dude!

I think the blue falcon with the chromies looks very sexy indeed! Yes, this is fordmods for a reason, because we mod our fords how WE the owners want to.

Cheers

 

_________________

I am the ToranaGuy!|74 Lh Torana Turbo|78 Hz PanelVan|86 Mighty Boy Ute|93 EB2 Ghia,GT Mockup,5spd,LPGI,Full Leather|2 x EB Xr8 5spd's|FS [VIC]: Wrecking - Eb XR8 - Parts available |Build Thread|Ebay Items - Ford Parts|

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:58 pm 
Tyre Shredder
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 356

Joined: 29th Jan 2007

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairmont wagon

Location: Burnie
TAS, Australia

What's rice about a white interior anyway?
XB John Goss Specials came with white leather as standard, ain't nothing rice about them.

 

_________________

Cheers
Mick

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 45

Posts: 2688

Joined: 21st Oct 2007

Gallery: 28 images

Ride: NCII Fairlane + G220

Power: 143 rwkw

Location: Lake Macquarie
NSW, Australia

My old man had a 1973 ZF 351 Fairlane Continental, Burnt Orange Paint (practically red) and Half White Vinyl roof with white leather interior (All Factory). It was my dream car growing up. I absolutely loved that car until my old man lost it one day and stripped it down to the shell. Ended up loosing interest in it and parting it out. My point is if it was good enough for a 1973 muscle car back then, then i is still a good look now. Nothing rice about it.

 

_________________

Image
E-Series Fairlane/LTD? forums/post746329.html#746329
Mick's Garage forums/viewtopic.php?t=65504

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:23 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 47

Joined: 14th Feb 2008

Location: Gold Coast
QLD, Australia

vermiltina thats killin it mate looks sick ay

 

_________________

yeah thats pretty good i guess
but burn out are better than jesus

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:29 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 35

Posts: 1353

Joined: 15th Mar 2007

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: AU XR6

Power: 171 rwkw

Location: thornton
NSW, Australia

[/quote]

We will see whos cars get more attention.
and what would not be ricey to you old f**k? stock cars with no mods at all.
Its called fordmods for a reason.[/quote]

for a start champ i'm only 25, and i have a $450/week mortgage which has a fair bit to do with why my car hasnt got a lot of mods. however, if you have a look at the photo's from the dyno day on the weekend you will see my car, which is the red AU xr6 with the 20's on it, yes its only got suspension and cat back exhaust but it performs better than a lot of cars that have more done.
so when you make your car go and not just for show feel free to drop me a line.

 

_________________

9/98 AU1 XR6hp-about to retire from the road and be reborn on the race track.
86 ZL mint grandpa spec with premo sound and 150000km
07 TTG 60000km stock as, mods to come.
97 el futura about to be MOCKed

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:52 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names