Fordmods Logo

EF style Tickford body kit 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: EF style Tickford body kit
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:46 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 150

Joined: 5th Feb 2010

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Glenning Valley
NSW, Australia

Is anyone selling or know of anyone who is selling a full set of genuine EF style Tickford body kits (including door spats)? Painted or not painted. I asked at ford and they told me they dont make them anymore and genuines are very hard to find now.

 

_________________

EF XR6, Red in colour, T5 with short shift, tired LSD, Pioneer head unit, 2.5 exhaust with staino pacemakers, 68mm TB, dumped on ultras, sitting on FTR's with EL bodykits

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EF style Tickford body kit
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:13 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11739

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

effalconxr6 wrote:
Is anyone selling or know of anyone who is selling a full set of genuine EF style Tickford body kits (including door spats)? Painted or not painted. I asked at ford and they told me they dont make them anymore and genuines are very hard to find now.


Good luck finding a genuine full body kit for a good price...they are pretty rare.

I have original spoiler, door moulds, front and rear lips. Side skirts are aftermarket fibreglass...it doesn't fit on my EL so I have cut it in half and going to fibreglass it back together with an extension of about an inch.

If you're interested, PM me.

Cheers
Phong

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EF style Tickford body kit
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:17 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 150

Joined: 5th Feb 2010

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Glenning Valley
NSW, Australia

hell yea. You say everything is genuine except the side skirts? definantly interested. but are they EF style?

 

_________________

EF XR6, Red in colour, T5 with short shift, tired LSD, Pioneer head unit, 2.5 exhaust with staino pacemakers, 68mm TB, dumped on ultras, sitting on FTR's with EL bodykits

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EF style Tickford body kit
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 4326

Joined: 30th Oct 2006

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

Location: Grafton
NSW, Australia

I wouldnt bother with trying to find original gear (unless you get that stuff from Phong).

You can pick up brand new aftermarket kits from $600.

 

_________________

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EF style Tickford body kit
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:58 pm 
Fordmods Junkie
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 11739

Joined: 17th May 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: EL Fairmont, VFR400 racer

Power: 144 rwkw

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

krisisdog wrote:
I wouldnt bother with trying to find original gear (unless you get that stuff from Phong).

You can pick up brand new aftermarket kits from $600.


Yes much cheaper for aftermarket :)...but they sometimes just don't fit (like my sideskirts)...so extra modifications need to be done before they fit properly (assuming you do it yourself, it'll be a headache really).

But I just found out that effalconxr6 lives in NSW...bit expensive to post some heavy rubber/plastics the width of a car.

 

_________________

phongus = Post whore 2006
EL XR6 motor, EL ECU + J3 chip, WADE 1673 Camshaft, 3" S/S intake, Pacy 4480, 2.5" Hi flow cat, 2.5" Lukey exhaust.
Max Power = 144.6 rwkw (03/05/2008)

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EF style Tickford body kit
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 4326

Joined: 30th Oct 2006

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

Location: Grafton
NSW, Australia

My kit required some trimming, not much effort.

 

_________________

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: EF style Tickford body kit
Posted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:40 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 150

Joined: 5th Feb 2010

Ride: EF Falcon

Location: Glenning Valley
NSW, Australia

phongus wrote:
krisisdog wrote:
I wouldnt bother with trying to find original gear (unless you get that stuff from Phong).

You can pick up brand new aftermarket kits from $600.


Yes much cheaper for aftermarket :)...but they sometimes just don't fit (like my sideskirts)...so extra modifications need to be done before they fit properly (assuming you do it yourself, it'll be a headache really).

But I just found out that effalconxr6 lives in NSW...bit expensive to post some heavy rubber/plastics the width of a car.

dude, id be willing to drive to get them if its worth the price you want for them :mrgreen:

 

_________________

EF XR6, Red in colour, T5 with short shift, tired LSD, Pioneer head unit, 2.5 exhaust with staino pacemakers, 68mm TB, dumped on ultras, sitting on FTR's with EL bodykits

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:19 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names