Fordmods Logo

Exhaust LED's - Legal? 

Page 2 of 3 [ 31 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Toyota Supra RZ

VIC, Australia

Lets face it ... everyone sits on here and slags away on stuff like this and most import cars... but nearly everyone on here drives a piece of s**t falcon that looks like every other falcon on the road.

Lets see the list of "sick" mods for our cars..
-2.5" catback
-ridiculous pod setup
-"Dumpppppedddddd'
-"stockiessssss"
-"lip spoiler, ed xr front"

yay

I'm sick of seeing bonnets popped at meets and crap because everyones looks the same, and yours isnt new or special.

[/rant]

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: ef fairmont turbo

Power: 213 rwkw

VIC, Australia

glenneaux wrote:
Lets face it ... everyone sits on here and slags away on stuff like this and most import cars... but nearly everyone on here drives a piece of s**t falcon that looks like every other falcon on the road.

-2.5" catback
-ridiculous pod setup
-"Dumpppppedddddd'
-"stockiessssss"

yay

I'm sick of seeing bonnets popped at meets and crap because everyones looks the same, and yours isnt new or special.

[/rant]

whats your point???????

96 EF FAIRMONT
Garrett gt40turbo, iceman plenum, ported head, turbo cam, double valvesprings, 023 fuel pump, 36lb injectors 4' cat, 4' dump, 2.5 exhaust, build bottom end, hypertonic pistons rods & rods, king bearings, j3. c10 3500 stall
232rwkw@4psi

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BA Falcon Suzy Across

Power: 178 rwkw

VIC, Australia

glenneaux wrote:

-2.5" catback
-ridiculous pod setup
-"Dumpppppedddddd'
-"stockiessssss"

yay

[/rant]

mine has 2 camshafts :P

178.3 rwkw
15.1@96 mph
Now with 3.9 shrooms

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: Ford FPV FG F6 310

Power: 149 rwkw

QLD, Australia

glenneaux wrote:

-2.5" catback
-ridiculous pod setup
-"Dumpppppedddddd'
-"stockiessssss"

yay

[/rant]

why dont you paint your car pink and stick a hsv kit on it, that is unique and would pull my attention... but not for the right reasons i assure you,

NEW RIDE - FPV FG F6 6spd Auto. 12.26@114MPH, 1.88 60FT on Cheapy Tyres with 38PSI - Stock except K&N filter!

R.I.P. BF XR6 Turbo - You will not be forgotten :( 12.06@120MPH

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

smoke_ wrote:
glenneaux wrote:

-2.5" catback
-ridiculous pod setup
-"Dumpppppedddddd'
-"stockiessssss"

yay

[/rant]

why dont you paint your car pink and stick a hsv kit on it, that is unique and would pull my attention... but not for the right reasons i assure you,

your misunderstanding me, i have no intention of doing anything like that, its just that someone will ask something and get flamed for asking about something which isn't the norm and may or may total garbage. These threads end up being total crap.

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: ED 5 Speed GLiXR

QLD, Australia

Wow this escallated fast.
Mate if its what you want and you personally desire it then do it, its all about what you want, not what others think.
Ive done my car to my taste, most dont like my wheels but then others do, do i care what they think? hell no, i care what i think. i know my car is a bit of a s**t but hell i go to tafe full time and barely get any spare time to get a job to mod it more, i just have to stick with what ive got, which is what i wanted all along.

17" Tezza Steelies, King F**king lows, pedders sports ryders, 2.5" cat back exhaust, pacemaker extractors, T5 manual
Low, loud and Slow

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:26 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2008 FG Falcon XT

NSW, Australia

ROFL, this did escalate quick...

Abbott, I'd say do it just because there is sooo much resistance to it, be a rebel dude.

"Pardon me while I burst into flames..."

Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

bowsaw wrote:
twr7cx wrote:
I've got an LED exhaust tip. it's red, and hooked up to my brake lights. I think it's amusing. Never had an issue as most state road rules permit red lighting on the rear of the vehicle.

you tassie ricer poof.

Hmmmmm... I guess Tom Price is a bit behind, so youre probably reading now about all this new stuff you guys'll start to see in the next decade or so...

Post subject: i you want to do it.do it.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:47 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: ed farimont

NSW, Australia

hi guys.

i just read the forum on this topic.mate if you want to flush up car.go for it.if i see you car drive pass.i will say great work .looks good.most of use here in ford mods is to restore a car back to factory condition or do it up and have fun doing it up and in the end we are proud of our pride and joy.

i have seen some fords in my day as a ford tech and people teel me that thay would like to do it up or restore it to the day it came out of the factroy.in this subject of that 20yr old how does not now what kicked him up the a** saying that he is sick of seeing tha same thing.stuff him.go some where else mate and let us enjoy what we do best.thanks

thanks guys

Post subject: Re: i you want to do it.do it.
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:36 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

stef4001 wrote:
hi guys.

i just read the forum on this topic.mate if you want to flush up car.go for it.if i see you car drive pass.i will say great work .looks good.most of use here in ford mods is to restore a car back to factory condition or do it up and have fun doing it up and in the end we are proud of our pride and joy.

i have seen some fords in my day as a ford tech and people teel me that thay would like to do it up or restore it to the day it came out of the factroy.in this subject of that 20yr old how does not now what kicked him up the a** saying that he is sick of seeing tha same thing.stuff him.go some where else mate and let us enjoy what we do best.thanks

carn mate pull ya finger out. I had to read that about 3 times and i still dont follow it 100%.

I'm not ragging on doing up cars to "factory spec" not that i really see e series cars "factory spec" being much chop, I'm just sick of people posting useless flame topics when someone does something out of the ordinary or wants to - rice/s**t/stupid or not.

Theres always someone asking how do i do X and people say do X and you're a loser/ricer/whatever and more often than not the question never gets answered.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:07 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: No Fords current

TAS, Australia

stef4001 wrote:
hi guys.

Yeah your right, I'm going to go and remove my blower now and put it in the bin so I can be factory spec again.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: ef fairmont turbo

Power: 213 rwkw

VIC, Australia

twr7cx wrote:
stef4001 wrote:
hi guys.

Yeah your right, I'm going to go and remove my blower now and put it in the bin so I can be factory spec again.

lol can u give it to me....... please

96 EF FAIRMONT
Garrett gt40turbo, iceman plenum, ported head, turbo cam, double valvesprings, 023 fuel pump, 36lb injectors 4' cat, 4' dump, 2.5 exhaust, build bottom end, hypertonic pistons rods & rods, king bearings, j3. c10 3500 stall
232rwkw@4psi

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:16 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XF Ute

NSW, Australia

Haha, I guess i'll have to get myself a new flame-suit before I tell you what I just bought ;)

RIP My old XF - 1991-2007. Victim of 2007 floods.

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XT, BA XR6T, ED Ghia 5.0

WA, Australia

wtf is an exhaust led.. since when has that come into fashion.. what next :(

What's the difference between a Holden and a sheep? It's less embarrasing getting out of the back of a sheep..

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

fnp wrote:
wtf is an exhaust led.. since when has that come into fashion.. what next :(
its not one led... its several in circumfrence (-spelling?) of the round exhaust tip...

Attachments:
led exhaust tip.jpg
led exhaust tip.jpg [ 20.27 KiB | Viewed 89 times ]

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next