Finished New Front Bar for Super Pursuit 

Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:56 am 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BF XR6T

QLD, Australia

Hi James

i did a little more (better quality) photoshop and saw the same problem that you did about all the extra space around the lights. by the way, the position of the lights where they are at the moment is growing on me really quickly. 8-) doesnt matter were else you put them, it just doesnt look right. so i think you hit the nail on the head there.

im glad i could help out. an opinion or two can go a long way but in the end, your building a car for YOU that YOU get to drive and enjoy so if your happy with it, thats all that matters. :)

not having seen the car in person is also making it harder as alot of the definition is missing in the photos due to the darker paint :( if your ever up in queensland give me a yell because id love to see the beast :wink:

cheers Matt [/quote]

BF XR6T: Atomic 698 rebuild, bigger huffer, all the Process West goodies, 4" Exhaust, ZF 6 speed tidy up, F6 kit, Boss Bonnet, Black 20" XHP s-35's, Kings sl's with monroe shocks, Street Tune: 396 rwkw on 18 psi. Race Tune: ......... see you at summernats :p

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:08 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

matt 158 wrote:
Hi James

i did a little more (better quality) photoshop and saw the same problem that you did about all the extra space around the lights. by the way, the position of the lights where they are at the moment is growing on me really quickly. 8-) doesnt matter were else you put them, it just doesnt look right. so i think you hit the nail on the head there.

im glad i could help out. an opinion or two can go a long way but in the end, your building a car for YOU that YOU get to drive and enjoy so if your happy with it, thats all that matters. :)

not having seen the car in person is also making it harder as alot of the definition is missing in the photos due to the darker paint :( if your ever up in queensland give me a yell because id love to see the beast :wink:

cheers Matt
[/quote]

Hi Matt, as I will be putting the bar on the market mid next year, it is good to get some positive feedback and I am not pig headed not to take notice of suggestions and possibly use some of them in the final project. I have my own ideas of what I like and it was designed to suit my Super Pursuit. When the weather fines up I will take some images hoping to get some better detail for you - I will get you private email address and send them off to you to have a look and maybe you can come up with some further ideas. We will be offering some options on the bar to try and get to a wider market. Would be good to see the bar on a different model and colour. When I do the next lot of images you may be able to transpose the bar onto say a XR8 in another colour besides black.

Many thanks

James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:49 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: 03 Fairmont Ghia

WA, Australia

James to help us out with some idea's did you by any chance take a picture of the bumper before you painted it? :D

2003 BA Fairmont Ghia V8 www.bseries.com.au/acey xr8 catback

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:03 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

MilleniumFalcon wrote:
James to help us out with some idea's did you by any chance take a picture of the bumper before you painted it? :D

Thanks for your interest and ideas. Have a look at the following link - there are some images of work in progress on the bar.

http://www.superpursuit.info/newbar.htm

Regards

James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3