Fordmods Logo

Ford Fpv Gt conversion 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 29

Posts: 1209

Joined: 28th May 2006

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: slammed EL

Power: 120 rwkw

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

car yard sell fpv replicas all the time. have a look around your local ford dealerships and you should find ba/f xts with the gt kit but still with the standard light and bonnet. that would make a good starting point for ya.

 

_________________

Ford Motor Company
FoMoCo

Holden Motor Company
HoMoCo

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:51 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 6275

Joined: 24th Nov 2004

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
data_mine wrote:
;(
"dry your eyes princess"... :lol: thats reality... :lol:


I know, at least your monty was something different.

 

_________________

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow - 97.5rwkw
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. 293rwkw - 12.427@109 - 0-1000m 24.838@221

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

data_mine wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
data_mine wrote:
;(
"dry your eyes princess"... :lol: thats reality... :lol:


I know, at least your monty was something different.
haha.. my car was cheap thrills and cheap enough to not worry considerably what i did to it... :P :lol:

everything that is good in the world has an imitater.. you tink you have i bad?? imagine having a mid 90's genuine HSV and seeing the amount of s**t box commies with hsv body kits... :lol:

or even the amount of fake rolex watches.. fake "designer" hand bags.. and fake "designer " cloathes.. even china copy cars!... :lol:

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:10 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 6275

Joined: 24th Nov 2004

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Yep, my post was more sad on two points.

1. another FPV rip off
2. young fella wastes his money on a 'new' car. Should buy a cheap s**t til you're off your P's then you'll have more money available to buy what you really wanted (be that a turbo, xr8, GT etc.), rather than wasting it on modding up a faker.

 

_________________

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow - 97.5rwkw
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. 293rwkw - 12.427@109 - 0-1000m 24.838@221

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:30 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 32

Posts: 7

Joined: 23rd Jul 2008

Ride: AUII XR8 Ute

Location: Bribie Island
QLD, Australia

data_mine wrote:
Yep, my post was more sad on two points.

1. another FPV rip off
2. young fella wastes his money on a 'new' car. Should buy a cheap s**t til you're off your P's then you'll have more money available to buy what you really wanted (be that a turbo, xr8, GT etc.), rather than wasting it on modding up a faker.


Can not agree more, i started with an old datto, then an xf, liberty and finally XR8 ute.

The amount of fake TS50s, BA XRs and HSVs i see every day is beyond a joke. isn't this classed as rice?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

Brendan351 wrote:
data_mine wrote:
Yep, my post was more sad on two points.

1. another FPV rip off
2. young fella wastes his money on a 'new' car. Should buy a cheap s**t til you're off your P's then you'll have more money available to buy what you really wanted (be that a turbo, xr8, GT etc.), rather than wasting it on modding up a faker.


Can not agree more, i started with an old datto, then an xf, liberty and finally XR8 ute.

The amount of fake TS50s, BA XRs and HSVs i see every day is beyond a joke. isn't this classed as rice?
rice mayby... depends on whether it's "all show and no go"... if the said car with said bodykit can atleast match the donor cars performance than i would say no...

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:26 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Posts: 109

Joined: 17th Jul 2008

Location: Mornington Peninsula
VIC, Australia

hey man
u doin it or not?
i wanna see how she turns out lol.
well ill be here for pics lol.

 

_________________

BRENT#24-go the SAINTERS

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:28 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

ooppss comp f**k up on me
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names