Fordmods Logo

FPV Cobra Wheels 

 

Page 2 of 4 [ 51 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:35 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
FaBz wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
looks great apart from the pove black body and bumper strips...

what are you talk about? :lol:
the only thing thats choped is the rims and its lowerd everything else is stock
lol.. im not implying you added it in the chop.. im expressing my dislike for those black FACTORY body mould...

-they DISRESPECT my eye's.... :lol:


well i have a ef fairmont so i dont need to worry about that.
is yours an ef or el? just went blank and i cant remember anything :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
FaBz wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
looks great apart from the pove black body and bumper strips...

what are you talk about? :lol:
the only thing thats choped is the rims and its lowerd everything else is stock
lol.. im not implying you added it in the chop.. im expressing my dislike for those black FACTORY body mould...

-they DISRESPECT my eye's.... :lol:


well i have a ef fairmont so i dont need to worry about that.
is yours an ef or el? just went blank and i cant remember anything :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
FaBz wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
looks great apart from the pove black body and bumper strips...

what are you talk about? :lol:
the only thing thats choped is the rims and its lowerd everything else is stock
lol.. im not implying you added it in the chop.. im expressing my dislike for those black FACTORY body mould...

-they DISRESPECT my eye's.... :lol:


well i have a ef fairmont so i dont need to worry about that.
is yours an ef or el? just went blank and i cant remember anything :lol:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:36 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

my bad formods was doing that slow loading thing and yeah 8-)
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:23 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 24

Joined: 25th Jan 2008

Ride: Falcon EL 1998

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

wow, didnt have time to come on until now. I went to a wheel store and had a look at some fpv ba cobra wheels and they look good. i have an el falcon but not sure what other wheels would look good.

cheers

 

_________________

Current: Ford Falcon EL 1998 Stock
Future: Lowered.Exhaust.Tints.Stereo.Rims

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 30

Posts: 618

Joined: 29th Sep 2006

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: Falcon el xr6

Location: Blacktown
NSW, Australia

BOB*888 wrote:
wow, didnt have time to come on until now. I went to a wheel store and had a look at some fpv ba cobra wheels and they look good. i have an el falcon but not sure what other wheels would look good.

cheers


the gtp rims. i like them :D

 

_________________

glory glory manchester united,
pacies 2.5 exhaust
19inch typhoon rims
GT intake snorkel
superlows
lightened flywheel

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

mltezr wrote:
BOB*888 wrote:
wow, didnt have time to come on until now. I went to a wheel store and had a look at some fpv ba cobra wheels and they look good. i have an el falcon but not sure what other wheels would look good.

cheers


the gtp rims. i like them :D


its bf cobra

and get bf gtp wheels. the ones on the white ef.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:20 pm 
ACT Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 6275

Joined: 24th Nov 2004

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Does anyone make BF GT-P rim copies (as per that pic, everyone calls the 5-spokers with
dents in the outsides GT-P rims, true only on BA2)? I'm after a set so I can get them widened, don't wanna mess with the originals.

 

_________________

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow - 97.5rwkw
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. 293rwkw - 12.427@109 - 0-1000m 24.838@221

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:08 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 24

Joined: 25th Jan 2008

Ride: Falcon EL 1998

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

yes the bf cobra not ba my bad. i can get a package deal for abt $1200, might be getting it this weekend, but first i'll have a look at the gtp.
cheerio :D [/quote]

 

_________________

Current: Ford Falcon EL 1998 Stock
Future: Lowered.Exhaust.Tints.Stereo.Rims

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:09 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 24

Joined: 25th Jan 2008

Ride: Falcon EL 1998

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

my bad, was $1200 without the tyres

 

_________________

Current: Ford Falcon EL 1998 Stock
Future: Lowered.Exhaust.Tints.Stereo.Rims

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:12 pm 
Oompa Loompa
Offline

Posts: 24

Joined: 25th Jan 2008

Ride: Falcon EL 1998

Location: Adelaide
SA, Australia

was meant to write that the package deal was $1700

 

_________________

Current: Ford Falcon EL 1998 Stock
Future: Lowered.Exhaust.Tints.Stereo.Rims

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:29 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

lol these are good rims because they look awsome + not many people have these on there e series
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FPV Cobra Wheels
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:29 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: 14th Apr 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont Sedan

Power: 180 rwkw

Location: Ferntree Gully
VIC, Australia

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

 

_________________

PROEF 13.46 @ 105.78mph - 1994 Ford Fairmont EF NA 6cyl Man 3.9 diff Sedan
Stock Fuel Pump, 29lb Injectors, JMM Street Series Headers, 2.5" Exhaust, 205rwkw

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re:
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:57 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 46

Posts: 135

Joined: 9th Jan 2005

Ride: Falcon

Location: Adeliaide
SA, Australia

EFFII wrote:
Image
these are BF GTII rims.
il be gettign these soon.

Nice id like to see it with typhoon rims on
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: FPV Cobra Wheels
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 120

Joined: 31st Aug 2006

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 97 el xr6 ,97 el xr6

Location: melbourne
VIC, Australia

Image
19" BF cobras =]

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:25 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names