Fordmods Logo

Gutless Wankers Who Key Cars Paintwork 

Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:28 am 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: 2008 BF MKII 07 Upgrade XR6T

VIC, Australia

my mate's dads gt got fuc*ed over in 04. fairly sure it was a provoked attack, but the C*** still shouldnt have gone for a car, let alone his dads car. they slashed the tyres, replaced nuts with lock-nuts, an thru paint over the car(paint being stuff u buy from bunnings for a house). i dont know what the bill was for that, but no1 in that household was happy thats for sure

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL XR6 Hybrid

ACT, Australia

I've had two smashed windows on my XR, and then it got keyed recently, all within 12 months. Got to the bottom of the situation by then end of the day, and now the prick is paying fortnightly installments of $500 until it equal $6000.

Manual EL XR6, 2.5" Lukey Exhaust System, Pacemaker 4499 extractors, K-mack Adjustable camber kit, Pedders adjustable coilovers, K&N intake, 18" BSA291's, Full Alpine Tyre R entertainment system.
Formerly known as Liam~EF 95

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:51 pm 
SA Cruise Moderator

Ride: Ford Ed

SA, Australia

Yea had my car and my mums car done mums car had FOR On the boot so dunno if they were gonna write ford sucks or wat and mine had a mass one from one side of the boot to the other down to metal. and a mates XR6T got done same car park as well..

Adelaide E Series

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:42 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EB Fairmont

NSW, Australia

Yea i had my drivers side rear window on my ED smashed for no fukin reason didnt take nothin just smashed it and left fukin lowlifes. :evil: took 2 hours 2 clean every bit out

Silver EB Fairmont- AU S3 engine, Tickford Head, EF handbrake, T5 manual, EF XR6 3.45 LSD, 2.5" Catback by Rapid Exhaust, EL BBM, EL XR6 ECU, EL Thermos, EB Ghia interior, Kingy Superlows, Monroe struts
Now with a Walbro 255lph fuel pump :grin:

soon to come a crankin sound system boo yeh!!!!

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:42 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

f**k this s**t pisses you off doesnt it.

my brother was trying to sell his old pajero, it got keyed from the headlight back to the tail light down the passenger side. :? not f**k happy.

my car was mint when i bought it, there was one dooring mark on it, and that was it. since then, i have another 3 or 4 big dooring marks (when i count them as proper doorings i mean a 5 cent coin piece of paint removed!!) another 4 or 5 bits of other peoples paint, my neighbour has scraped the back bumper (which is getting fixed next week) it got egged in three places on one night (and i know who did it) and someone lent against the front quarter panel with a steel button on their jeans and left huge gouges through the paint!!

i also had my bonnet protector snapped in half (i didnt like it, but thats not the point!! :lol: ) and in one night i had the right hand side mirror glass smashed out and both headlight protectors jammed under the front wheels so i reversed over them getting out of the park!

in the time i have owned the car, i havent put a single scratch on it myself! useless other C***!!

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:43 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

oh yeah, and some wang put his fist through the rear quarter panel one night too. nice f**k ding on that one!!

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: g6e 2009

WA, Australia

speaking of useless oxygen thieving pricks, as i said before i work in retail and park my car of in the corner of the car park. yesterday someone decided they liked my car enough to want to pinch it, had a go at the window with a screwdriver, shattering the glass. the alarm went off scaring them off, and the tint held the window in place. they didnt get in thank christ. and this happened in a busy shopping centre car park and no one noticed or reported a thing! if i saw a car alarm going schizo and a busted window on the car id be the first to pipe up.......

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:50 am 
Smokin em up

Ride: WS Ford Fiesta CL manual

VIC, Australia

Low life scum, it annoys me to no end. My dad's Mazda 323 which is a dark metallic green has a big yellow mark down the side of the passenger door, a few scratches and the remains of a chocolate milk shake thanks to the oxygen thieves. He stopped washing his car a few years ago so now its covered in dirt and you can't see the marks on it.

You go out and get something nice to have some dirty prick ruin it for you, if i caught some bastard doing something to my car or someone elses, they will pay with their jaw and teeth.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:18 am 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

i remember once when my old man has his TF 6cylinder Cortina this was when i was 7 years old ages ago, He had the car resprayed it was lightblue with a pearl white through it, Some stupid b**ch opened her door so fast it went bang put a nice big dent on the door and cracked the Drivers Window i told my dad when he got back, i was in the car at the time

He Kicked her door in so hard it kind of buckled it, my dads a big not fat bloke

Your all a bunch of f**k Heads delete this f**k account stupid useless C*** who run this site cant even sell something useless wankers

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:59 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

miro3173 wrote:
my brother parked his wh statesman in car park on chapel st in melb, and some d***head decided they could not park properly and f**k up his front drivers fender and just drove off. quote repair was $1000, luckily my dad had some connections and only $350 damage bill. but it goes to show that there is no respect like there was in the old days where people admired the work done to cars

yeah i came back from a surf friday to find a hole in my front bar from some c*nts towbar i'm guessing...no numbers left or anything

il go take a pic now

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

haha, or not seeing as my camera is being retarded.

pretty much a 10cm x 10cm square U on its side, so its like a flap that's been snapped inwards...also cracked my headlight and dented my bonnet :(

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BA XR6

NSW, Australia

Matey Its a s**t act.

i have taken the dogs for a wlk come back and had young kids trading cards on my bonnet. not only that the bastards wre leanig up against it wiht there gay studded belts there the worst things. my missus thinks im nurotic about it. she says 'its not a ferari" its because i only bought her a lancer. but yer it s**t me up the wall.

Go The Mighty Falcon.

2004 BA XR6 FORD FALCON
COLD AIR INTAKE, FLASH TUNER, 2 1/2 PERFORMANCE EXHAUST, JOHN BOWE SIGNATURE SERIES BILLLET THROTTLE BODIE, REFLECTIVE TINT, CLARION 5X7 WITH INBUILT CAPACITOR,NOW WITH FUSION ENCOUNTER 10 IN SUB+AMP, RED SMOOTH CALIPERS, BUT STILL ONE NUTS DRIVER.

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: 2008 BF MKII 07 Upgrade XR6T

VIC, Australia

haha just last night, there were a few drunk irish girls leaning on the boot of my car, an a couple of others standing around, they were just waiting for a cab. i got back from maccas with my mate an saw them. i walk up an said "i dont beleive thats ur car to lean on", so, they tell me to f**k off. while arguing with them, my mate got in my car an put the handbrake down, car rolled a few metres forward(car gets parked facing downhill). the 3 leaning on my car fell. they start abusing us just as there cab got there an they fkd off. goth girls, lots of studs an chains an crap. there's a few scratches from them. damn irish. lol

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: EF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

i was sitting in my dads car a couple of years back. at our local coles supermarket there is this drive way bit right out the front where you can park for 5 mins just to nick inside to get something.

anyway he was in getting smokes and i watched this old mole walk out to put her trolly in the trolly bay, and she didn't put it in just at the start of it and the trolley began to roll down towards the side of dads car.

well i couldnt get my seatbelt off quick enough, jumped out and grabbed the trolley within about 6 inches of hittin the car.

the old b**ch was just walking to her mercedes as i yelled out, "how would you like me to ram your trolley into the side of your car you old b**ch!?".

totally shocked and not knowing what i was on about, she said "i beg your pardon young man?". to which i replied, "you're supposed to put your trolley into the f**k trolley bay, not just put it where you feel like it! you nearly hit my dads car, now get in your merc and f**k off back to where you came from!"

i have never seen a woman so shocked in my whole life, but she deserved it. the look on my dads face when i turned around to see him standing at the drivers door was also priceless!!

if there is one thing i can't stand, it's people who cant walk their trolley 20 metres to put it away, instead they leave it sitting in a vacant parking spot. f**k.

Post subject: [b]those pricks[/b]
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: BA XR6

NSW, Australia

Now i do this so it doesnt happen.

Attachments:
03082008205-small.jpg
03082008205-small.jpg [ 23.2 KiB | Viewed 676 times ]

Go The Mighty Falcon.

2004 BA XR6 FORD FALCON
COLD AIR INTAKE, FLASH TUNER, 2 1/2 PERFORMANCE EXHAUST, JOHN BOWE SIGNATURE SERIES BILLLET THROTTLE BODIE, REFLECTIVE TINT, CLARION 5X7 WITH INBUILT CAPACITOR,NOW WITH FUSION ENCOUNTER 10 IN SUB+AMP, RED SMOOTH CALIPERS, BUT STILL ONE NUTS DRIVER.

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next