Installing Bottom Chrome Grille 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Installing Bottom Chrome Grille
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:22 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: Ford Falcon FG F6

WA, Australia

Hey guys I just recieved my chrome grille off of ebay. Im trying to install the bottom half now as the top half was pretty straight forward.
When I read the directions it says "take off licence plate and then remove black strip which should reveal some plastic bits" well I took the plate of and noticed there was no black strip but just one big hole right in the middle of the license plate. So what should I do? The grille doesnt come with any bit that stick out like pieces that snap in somewhere, it only has notches in the grille (metal) on the sides. It did give me 3 self tapping screws to drill in metal behind the bumper but now sure where to drill.
Anyone ever encounter this problem?

08 FG F6 #326. 4" Xforce exhaust turbo back with mid muffler delete, 1000cc injectors, 20% Underdrives, Stage 2 intercooler and piping, Stage 2 gear box, Upgraded flex plate, upgraded transcooler, upgraded fuel pump, Streetfighter air intake, cooler thermostate, SCT tune at 20psi at 406rwkw

Post subject: Re: Installing Bottom Chrome Grille
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:24 pm 
Parts Gopher

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: Ford Falcon FG F6

WA, Australia

I think I found the Black strip they were talking about, its under where the license plate is not right behind the license plate I found this picture for reference.

Attachments:
bumper.jpg
bumper.jpg [ 60.99 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]

08 FG F6 #326. 4" Xforce exhaust turbo back with mid muffler delete, 1000cc injectors, 20% Underdrives, Stage 2 intercooler and piping, Stage 2 gear box, Upgraded flex plate, upgraded transcooler, upgraded fuel pump, Streetfighter air intake, cooler thermostate, SCT tune at 20psi at 406rwkw

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]