Just fitted springs... 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: Just fitted springs...
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Vixen Red 09 FG XT

QLD, Australia

So yeah, had the XT booked in to get the Springs, front struts and rear shocks installed that I had bought. Quoted $370 for the entire job with a wheel alignment, which was fine by me.

Dropped the car off last night, left the springs, struts, shocks and the bushes in the back behind the seats so they wouldn't move around when I drove.

Picked it up this arvo, paid my dues, drove home etc. Go to give the car a quick clean as I'd put some dirt in from my shoes, lo and behold, my struts and shocks are still in the back...

Like seriously, how hard is it. I specifically said "Front Struts, rear shocks and all 4 springs to suit."

Now I have to book in again to sort out their f**k up, and I'll probably pay for the labor of it also....

END RANT :evil:

VIXEN FG XT Previous best - 14.431 @ 99.69mph with minor mods
Currently 14.235 @ 101mph same mods. Bring on the 13's!

Post subject: Re: Just fitted springs...
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF XR6,

NSW, Australia

its their f**k up dont pay for them to redo the job if you specifically said replace springs and struts and rear shocks, did you supply the springs and were they sitting with the shocks?if so they shouldve realised it was all being replaced and therefore its their f**k up!

BF XR6
xr8 snorkel,typhoon lower snorkel,territory intake pipe,20% underdrive kit,pacemaker extractors,high flow cat,xforce exhaust,t56 conversion hd turbo clutch/ flywheel,m86 3.45 lsd,custom tune187.1rwkw as an auto

Post subject: Re: Just fitted springs...
Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Vixen Red 09 FG XT

QLD, Australia

Yeah, the entire lot sitting in the back seat lol problem is, today was the only day for 2 weeks that I could do it >.<

Just gave the joint a call. It even said on their paperwork on their end shocks and struts. Old mate was like "We got the springs, which where in the back. Where were the shocks and struts?". They were right next to them >.< They should have rung me and gone "yeah mate, you said shocks and struts also, yet there aint none" and I would of told them to look in the back seat where the springs were.... herpa derp

VIXEN FG XT Previous best - 14.431 @ 99.69mph with minor mods
Currently 14.235 @ 101mph same mods. Bring on the 13's!

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]