Fordmods Logo

Looking for wheels similar to... 

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Looking for wheels similar to...
Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF Fairmont Ghia & TS Magna

NSW, Australia

i want the bear rims :twisted: :twisted: LOL

have seen a set of rims on a b series, the only difference was the spokes had a convex shape to them and not just flat and it looked pretty good.....

just remember opinions are like a**hole, every body has one and some people on here are just pure a**hole.....

I don't know what to write in here LOL
Bear's Build Thread

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:53 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 07 BF XR6

VIC, Australia

95Fairmontghiav85.0L wrote:
HAHAHAHAHHAHA you need to just shut up and kill your self. who would ever ask that on a ford website, just get a set of those bear rims 19inchs and you will be right at home on those bad boys, and to top it off get a blow off valve for your supercharger and a 8inch exhaust... peace :lol:

Haha wow, you are pathetic. Had you read the thread any further before posting your unwanted rubbish, you would've seen that I was happy with the similar style of the BF Cobra wheels, I just wasn't sure what the name of them was before. Obviously I don't want those exact GTi wheels on my Ford, highlighted by the fact that I asked for something similar. And seriously, where better to ask anything about my ford, than on a Ford website?? Way to make yourself look like a tosser on a public forum.

thanks to everybody else for your help, I am indeed satisfied with the bf wheels.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: ba mk11 fairmont

WA, Australia

au055 wrote:
Hi saffeh, I have these 19's off a BF I think. The receptionist at work has a Golf GTI with the same wheels that you have submitted and they are similar. Several people at work have commented about the similarity of the two wheels when the cars have been parked beside each other at work. Me personally, I prefer the Ford wheels but the Golf wheels do look good on a red GTI only. I have seen other colours, white silver and even black but they don't seem to suit the cars. Cheers.

what are the name of these the ford rims

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL xr6

VIC, Australia

fatboyholla wrote:
au055 wrote:
Hi saffeh, I have these 19's off a BF I think. The receptionist at work has a Golf GTI with the same wheels that you have submitted and they are similar. Several people at work have commented about the similarity of the two wheels when the cars have been parked beside each other at work. Me personally, I prefer the Ford wheels but the Golf wheels do look good on a red GTI only. I have seen other colours, white silver and even black but they don't seem to suit the cars. Cheers.

what are the name of these the ford rims

hey mate i know you didnt ask me the question but heres a link to the rims they are called bf cobra wheels

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=bf+co ... 29,r:2,s:0

EL xr6,standard a** au motor,hi-tech headers, 2 1/2inch red back,,Tikky kitted and wingless,Black GT-P's,on ultra lows and still too high

My Build: the-garage-f53/daniels-el-xr6-build-t100586.html

Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EB SXR6 | ED XR8 Sprint

NSW, Australia

LOL people need to relax a bit…

YES i have noticed the similarities between the golf rims and the Cobra Rims!

I think the Cobra wheels are one of the nicer standard rims ford has done lately.

those bear rims are a crack up!!! awesome promotional piece for a company that makes bears lol.

EB SXR6. ED XR8 Sprint.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2