Fordmods Logo

Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:51 am 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 181

Joined: 5th May 2011

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 1998 ford el fairmont ghia

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

Yes people i know they are different!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:52 am 
Technical Contributor
Offline

Age: 60

Posts: 6817

Joined: 22nd Jun 2005

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: EF Fairmont

Location: Campbelltown
NSW, Australia

BGS4MY wrote:
Yes people i know they are different!


If you know they are different, why did you say they look similar?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:33 am 
Tyre Shredder
Offline

Age: 24

Posts: 332

Joined: 9th Dec 2010

Ride: EL GLi

Jesus Christ, you can't say anything on this forum without getting told you're stupid, retarded, a wanker etc., what a tight-knit community. :roll: Inb4 somebody tells me my opinion is irrelevant because I'm not over the age of 30 and because I don't own or drive a V8.

At first inspection those rims like kind of the same but if you look closer the differences become more pronounced.

I imagine EL GT wheels very rarely come up for sale? Shame.

 

_________________

Build Thread

the-garage-f53/benno-the-viking-s-el-t111731.html

Ain't nuthin' to it but do it!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 3374

Joined: 11th Mar 2008

Ride: EA SVO, AU2 Forte

Location: Bendigo
VIC, Australia

Benno The Viking wrote:
Jesus Christ, you can't say anything on this forum without getting told you're stupid, retarded, a wanker etc., what a tight-knit community. :roll: Inb4 somebody tells me my opinion is irrelevant because I'm not over the age of 30 and because I don't own or drive a V8.

At first inspection those rims like kind of the same but if you look closer the differences become more pronounced.

I imagine EL GT wheels very rarely come up for sale? Shame.


respect your elders. and such. :lol:

you can get copies of the EL GT wheels

 

_________________

Daily driver: AU2. 5 speed. 19" FG luxos. Full exhaust. Lowered. AU3 XR leather interior, converted to full power windows. 3.45 LSD. IN THE FUTURE: Tickford 6
Weekend driver: EA SVO AU motor. Built BTR. TCE 2800 stall. T76 turbo. Locked diff. On E85. approx 320rwkw. 11.5 @121mph

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 am 
ACT Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 6275

Joined: 24th Nov 2004

Ride: '06 BF GT-P

Power: 293 rwkw

Location: Canberra
ACT, Australia

Benno The Viking wrote:
Jesus Christ, you can't say anything on this forum without getting told you're stupid, retarded, a wanker etc., what a tight-knit community. :roll: Inb4 somebody tells me my opinion is irrelevant because I'm not over the age of 30 and because I don't own or drive a V8.

At first inspection those rims like kind of the same but if you look closer the differences become more pronounced.

I imagine EL GT wheels very rarely come up for sale? Shame.


You only get called stupid if you make a stupid post.

Seriously, those wheels, other than being round and having 6 spokes aren't fooling any one.

 

_________________

1998 DL LTD in Sparkling Burgundy, daily, 302W, stereo, slow - 97.5rwkw
2006 BF GT-P in Ego, mods. 293rwkw - 12.427@109 - 0-1000m 24.838@221

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:11 am 
NSW Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 39

Posts: 7331

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

Location: ɹǝpun uʍop
NSW, Australia

Benno The Viking wrote:
Jesus Christ, you can't say anything on this forum without getting told you're stupid, retarded, a wanker etc., what a tight-knit community. :roll: Inb4 somebody tells me my opinion is irrelevant because I'm not over the age of 30 and because I don't own or drive a V8.

At first inspection those rims like kind of the same but if you look closer the differences become more pronounced.

I imagine EL GT wheels very rarely come up for sale? Shame.


Your opinion is irrelevant because you are under 30 and are missing 2 cylinders.. HAHAHA,

Seriously though. not even close to similar

 

_________________

Image

I have a car.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 pm 
Stock as a Rock
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 181

Joined: 5th May 2011

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: 1998 ford el fairmont ghia

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

ok sorry for saying something without getting hammered by people that think otherwise
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 am 
Oompa Loompa
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 26

Joined: 11th Jun 2005

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: SVT Cobra S/C 4.6 4V - 440bhp

Location: MEL & SFBA
VIC, Australia

you know what..!! I see a vague similarity on the 6-spoked theme...
I see the '07 model MSBHY 380 wheels as a mongrel casting of 3 EBGT spokes & 3 (similar-like) ELGT spokes, when I ignore the colour & the size.

'07 model MSBHY 380 web reference :- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... dan_03.jpg


Happy New Year! :wink:

 

_________________

____________________________________________
1972 XA GT351 [RPO83] - (1 of 259)

1997 EL GT - (1/240 AU Production Models)
2000 SVT Cobra R - LHD (1/300)
2003 SVT Cobra [10th Anniversary] - LHD (1/242) 330rwkW
2014 Shelby GT500 - LHD 495rwkW______________

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Mitshubishi 380 wheels simular to the el gt's
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 am 
Smokin em up
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 227

Joined: 20th Aug 2009

Ride: DL LTD - AU LTD Limousine

Location: Sydney
NSW, Australia

SWC wrote:
BGS4MY wrote:
Yes people i know they are different!


If you know they are different, why did you say they look similar?


Actually, he said (wrote) that they look SIMULAR...
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:15 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names