Fordmods Logo

my 96 EL Fairmont. in the making. 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: my 96 EL Fairmont. in the making.
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:53 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: 2010 G6E

VIC, Australia

Well after a few months of reading and posting to solve my problems, i have actually gotten off my a** and thought i'd post my car up, open to the forum world for opinions and help and all that crap.

so far; interior-
audio: sony headunit, sony speakers in the parcel shelf to replace crystalised originals, 4g amp wiring to 1000w (old as L.A hot audio) mono amp powering a 10" xplod sub. nothing special but caters my needs til i find something that looks and souds good with the gas tank in the boot.
Lighting: put in some SCA driving lights in as they look good (imo) at night and they help deal with the dull a** headlights that i don't hve the funding to buy new ones for. also got the led instrument cluster going, done a dodgy job but it still looks nice, i plan to do the whole seperate colors thing.. one day.
exterior-
2 and a half inch cat back redback exhaust system with twin pipe dump. looks nice and sounds good as.

i hope to have it on some superlows, tinted and some new discs and pads by summer as mine are warped, also a fairlane or a ghia interior, leather, chrome, etc. money is the only thing stopping me at the moment.
i also plan to have a panel beater get to work on it as being an inexperienced idiot i ran it up a gutter into a signpost, damaging the two passenger doors, resulting in me sourcing new ones, and denting in my rear wheel arch and bottom seal rather harshly.
so anyone with some good cond arctic blue fairmont door strips let me know and i'll pay up if the price is right.

if i get enough support from ya's i'll keep posting and letting ya's know what's been happenin, so le me know what ya's think.
thanks, troy.

be good or be good at it.

Last edited by teeroy on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: my 96 EL Fairmont. in the making.
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:54 pm 
Tyre Shredder

VIC, Australia

that's what the doors were like, have since put falcon doors on, they're badly in need of a buff and some new bumpstrips though.
hookups anyone? :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: my 96 EL Fairmont. in the making.
Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 pm 
Tyre Shredder

VIC, Australia

lmao, without a worry.
nah, jus got some falcon doors in the same color and swapped the power window regs over.
now they just need a buff.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]