MY BA got Keyed ! 

Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

QLD, Australia

Neo_nick wrote:
its going to cost big money scott

You will be better off running it thru insurance as the whole side will need to be repainted more than likely

What he said... depending on the colour, you don't want the job to be noticable. If they repaint the whole side it'll be blended and you won't even notice it had happened. Sorry to hear about that mate, i hate people that damage other peoples property. Total lack of respect. I had f**k clear blinkers stolen off my car..

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:00 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

WA, Australia

I had brake fluid sprayed on to my car not to long ago and it ate the paint away to the bare metal.
I had to get that grinded back then primed then painted. This was just for the front quarter panel, part of the bumper and part of the door and that cost me around a grand, and one of my mates who is a panel beater said that was a pretty good price.

From what your talking about it sounds like its gonna cost quite a bit. After you get it done you're gonna be to scared to leave it anywhere as well.

I noticed a car close to mine in a car park had scratches on every single panel last night as I was leaving, if that had happened to me again I would of beaten up the closest wigga I could find, even if he didn't do it

BA XR6 Turbo

Xtreme Tuned
240.1 rwkw at 12 PSI

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:51 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: BF GT, EL Xr, Xp mont, 4runner

Power: 137 rwkw

NSW, Australia

theres some sickos in this world nowadays.

84 4runner.......needs boost
El xr6.....needs dohc boost
Xp fairmont......needs boosted 8
Bf GT......cant afford boost no more

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: ef fairmont,

QLD, Australia

sounds like mine had the whole front end rebuilt,resprayed (when the kit went on as it was in a front end bump) then 3 weeks later bonnet is keyed right through to metal and my rear rh door keyed as well i nearly killed some one . but back on subject like others have said is a mobile paint guy they are good for every pannel but roof , bonnet and boot as its done out side the dust settles on them but any side or front or rear work is sweet i had a hyundia done on the front bar which was deeply scrapped (2-3mm deep) and you would neva notice it and they are the cheaper option only cost me $100 bargain :D

95 ef montfor sale pm for info, 88 hilux mud truck

Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:03 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA XR6 Turbo

WA, Australia

XPFalcon170 wrote:
theres some sickos in this world nowadays.

there not sick, there just god damn f**k

BA XR6 Turbo

Xtreme Tuned
240.1 rwkw at 12 PSI

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:06 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Gallery: 3 images

NSW, Australia

my EF got keyed on a saturday night, parked it on a friends front lawn/footpath. keyed the bonnet, right hand side to the drivers door. Wrote foot on the 1st quarter panel, very attractive now. change of subject...where my ghia chrome strip is on the boot, i have a ding, it actually lets water into the boot when it rains heavy enough. i dunno if its better to buy same colour boot possibly have to get it sprayed, or just fix ding and spray.

Hey hey chick here!!!!

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:41 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia

Power: 132 rwkw

QLD, Australia

Gees sounds like you guys/gals have had some bad a** muhfuggas pissen on your cars.
hope it doesn't happen to my ef, otherwise it will probably be insurance job or its getting sprayed matt black. and a sign saying keyers are scum.

175.7hp 15.5 @ 374,000km
Team I have two E-Series AND all my teeth.

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:15 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: BA XR8 Sedan or a potato gun

QLD, Australia

See this is one of those hings that really grinds my gears!! :evil:
I've been lucky so far - it hasn't happened to me yet, the only thing was a ditzy "soccer mum" in her 4wd ran her bull bar down the length of my XR6 ute a few years ago trying to back out of a car park at a train station but she was kind enough to leave her contact details - but I tell yah, if someone did key my baby, and I caught the subhuman piece of excriment that did it, a piece of electrical condute, barbed wire and his rectal passage would be well acquainted - harsh lesson for a degenerate s**t eating scum bag!! :evil:

Dude that sux!! and I sympathise to all who have suffered from it... we take the time to make our cars look their best and show true passion for our cars - to have this destroyed by these testie munching rectal warts is near heart breaking!! Jealousy is a curse that sometimes we endure the wrath of... :cry:

Best advice is to run through your insurance company, be heaps cheaper - unless of course you're gonna do a respray...

Sadly "X-RATED" has been sold to my brother - no longer do I own my XT - but its a brief sadness!! I now have an XR8 and permanent boner - SCHWING!!

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:02 am 
Oompa Loompa

WA, Australia

..And generally, if you look at the keyers car, you will see what s**t me even more.... 99% of the time they drive crap like this:

http://www.ftgautosalvage.com.au/common ... lden36.jpg

http://www.ftgautosalvage.com.au/common ... lden21.jpg

grr...r..r.rr....

2005 BA Falcon

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:38 am 
Getting Side Ways

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed. I can guarantee murder if I caught the doll bludger in the act of keying my car or anyone's car. Absolute scum of the Earth these loosers. They spend their life trying to bring people down and syphon our taxes.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2