My Clear Taillights installed 

Page 2 of 5 [ 66 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

refuseresist wrote:
good stuff, i personally like the clear taillights, but i prefer them without a wing but each to their own. good luck with your future mods, look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Thanks mate. The wing came with it wen i bought it about 4 months ago and dont really wanna waste time on taking it off. Still debating to take it off or not. The missus likes it and its her car 2 so ill be pushing it :D

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Soulfire wrote:
Meh, I have sideskirts and a front lip here for my car, just haven't gotten around to fitting them.
It's just you lot crack me up because so many people call jap cars with clear taillights rice, then congratulate people for putting clear taillights on their falcons - leaves me a little confused.

Yeh, the paint damage underneath the mudflaps is a pain in the a**, my mont and xr had the same problem, just attacked it with touchup paint lol - but clear side indicators will definitely match up the look a bit.
you should know better soulfire... ricers have ALTEZZA"S... falcons have CLEAR tail lights.. -there is a difference you know! although not as much difference comparing a soarer to a falcon... :lol: BTW? have you tryed toymods.com?

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

fordfreak, only difference is the red reflector, same s**t really lol - i just think clear lenses don't look right.
I'm for removing the spolier, i think it looks a little high without the kit.
not a bad pickup with the rims, i had them on my mont, not that many falcons around with them... i paid $400 for e series offset ones :p.
you can get au side repeaters and double side tape them on i think... or get el mont/lane moulds and use the NF/NL indicators, but those moulds look a bit out of place on a standard falcon as they bulge a bit.
5tumpy, i was having a bad day lol, didn't mean to be as harsh as i was - but there's been several threads on this and they all look the same lol.

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:31 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA falcon

SA, Australia

nice wheels

Real Men Smoke Rubber

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:37 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Soulfire wrote:
fordfreak, only difference is the red reflector, same s**t really lol - i just think clear lenses don't look right.
I'm for removing the spolier, i think it looks a little high without the kit.
not a bad pickup with the rims, i had them on my mont, not that many falcons around with them... i paid $400 for e series offset ones :p.
you can get au side repeaters and double side tape them on i think... or get el mont/lane moulds and use the NF/NL indicators, but those moulds look a bit out of place on a standard falcon as they bulge a bit.
5tumpy, i was having a bad day lol, didn't mean to be as harsh as i was - but there's been several threads on this and they all look the same lol.

I know wat your saying about them being the same. But i have them on my car and i like them. The standard 1's look all the same think of it that way. There might be a few ppl running the clear 1's but still less then stock lights if u know wat i mean?

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:38 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

ducati119 wrote:
nice wheels

I think they would look good but i gotta wait till next Saturday :x :evil: The guy i bought them off ebay has gone away 4 a few days. Oh well them the breaks...
Its gonna get the fairmont side moulds put on. I think they look good. It will be debadged, mudflaps will come off wen i got time to touch them up. Wheels will go on. Might go a smidge lower and in the future (prob a yr) will get a XR kit for it. Im a spoiler fan but i might get a lower spoiler to put on it. Im prob gonna keep this car till it dies. So might as well get it 2 the way i like it :D :D

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:14 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

VIC, Australia

yeah the fairmont side moulds do look good, i just meant they look out of place if you just get the indicator surround not the whole moulds.
if you get the lower spoiler and drop the ride height al ittle more with the rims the car will look good.

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:18 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Soulfire wrote:
yeah the fairmont side moulds do look good, i just meant they look out of place if you just get the indicator surround not the whole moulds.
if you get the lower spoiler and drop the ride height al ittle more with the rims the car will look good.

Ill put the wheels on and see how low i need to go. I do wanna go lower but dont really wanna affect the ride of the car as it has to carry precious cargo :) Ill prob get shortened shocks to compensate.

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

u g l y they ugly they ugley but hey you love why would you listen to me. good oone man.

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Froudey wrote:
u g l y they ugly they ugley but hey you love why would you listen to me. good oone man.

Exactly mate. Got it in 1 toss. Now f**k off!

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:46 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: elxr6

VIC, Australia

looks good on that colour. wonder what they will look like on a red xr?
has anyone got some pics

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

yeh dont look too bad mate...they sorta go well with that colour as apposed to some other guys that have em on here...till havent grown on me yet....I only liked em apart from on some of the rice burners on the AU (only some) they look alrite the monaros i think still only stand out to me when they have them fitted but only the dark versions..

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

any need for that language....... these lights are weird...... but if it floats his boat go for it..... not bagging the clear tail lights i just think that them chrome clear ones are alot nicer then this model... but yeah pictures can't really tell... like if i saw this thing in person maybe nice.

so good use of vocalabury

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

Froudey wrote:
any need for that language....... these lights are weird...... but if it floats his boat go for it..... not bagging the clear tail lights i just think that them chrome clear ones are alot nicer then this model... but yeah pictures can't really tell... like if i saw this thing in person maybe nice.

so good use of vocalabury

U just didnt have to comment like that. Maybe if u said u didnt like them it would have been ok. Also if my car wasnt this colour i wouldnt have got them. I do think they look better on coloured cars then white. Sorry fordfreak but hey still look decent though on white cars though

Posted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:52 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: ED Fairmont

NSW, Australia

I think they look awesome mate. Great score with the wheels too! Now maybe we could tint the windows a bit?

Myspace - www.myspace.com/theboss_290gt

MSN - theboss_290gt@hotmail.com

- Add me

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 5  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next