Fordmods Logo

My new bonnet bulge 

Page 2 of 3 [ 33 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Fairmont II

VIC, Australia

Yes i can save it but $300 a week is not much it goes upto $400 on good weeks but still i have more important things to pay for, saving for a deposit on a house for one + helping mum out a lot (single mum 2 kids no child support etc)

i dont have to explain myself :lol:

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:29 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: AU Fairmont wagon

TAS, Australia

Looks good bloke.

Shoot us a PM if ya want to know how to colour code it right.

Cheers
Mick

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

WA, Australia

EFFII wrote:
Yes i can save it but $300 a week is not much it goes upto $400 on good weeks but still i have more important things to pay for, saving for a deposit on a house for one + helping mum out a lot (single mum 2 kids no child support etc)

i can deffinately see where your going on the cash per week, however at this point im not saving on a deposit for a house and i dont think many other 16/17 year olds have put much thought into it, although with the way the economy is going u could probably get your foot in the door at a good price but the loan could bite u in the a**. i make around the same as you on a good week i suppose. i jumped straight out of school in year 11 and straight into work. i can earn 400 - 500 on a good week or if i choose to work weekends i can wind up on about 650.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

BF XR wrote:
EFFII wrote:

i can deffinately see where your going on the cash per week, however at this point im not saving on a deposit for a house and i dont think many other 16/17 year olds have put much thought into it, although with the way the economy is going u could probably get your foot in the door at a good price but the loan could bite u in the a**. i make around the same as you on a good week i suppose. i jumped straight out of school in year 11 and straight into work. i can earn 400 - 500 on a good week or if i choose to work weekends i can wind up on about 650.

Yeah i know but i also dont want to do mods like that to the car, I dont want to spend to much on this EF hence the kms, atm im not even working, im back at tafe and have been for the past 2 months and i got 1 months left so yeah proper income will be back in january center link study money is s**t. $200 a week :cry:

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

EFFII wrote:
krisisdog wrote:
Lame Fabz.
Less photoshoping, more real mods.

yea on apprentice wages :roll:

weak!! try doing it on uni student wages (read: you actually pay money to study not get paid)

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

nicco wrote:
EFFII wrote:
krisisdog wrote:
Lame Fabz.
Less photoshoping, more real mods.

yea on apprentice wages :roll:

weak!! try doing it on uni student wages (read: you actually pay money to study not get paid)

hrm true but like i said once i do what i have to do i have little money left so i take out the misses to the movies or dinner or whatever, my car is not my number one priority.
As long as i get her on the road il be happy.
That means 2 new tyres RDW and Rego. All in January

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm 
Stock as a Rock

QLD, Australia

Yeah man. You're right, you dont have to explain yourself. If $750 is too much money up front on the lowest possible wages you can get, then fuk! thats understandable (to few by the looks of it). Everyone telling him "ohh man no more photochops, more real mods! dont say you dont have the money i know you do! go on spend it! spend all your HARD earned cash on something you dont really want! do it! do it now!" all you peeps, fuk off. now lets change the topic (back).

Dude your chopping skillz are pretty fab (:) ...no pun intended :roll:), did you just pick it up by yourself or did school did you a bit of a helping hand? Just curious cause I used to be a bit of a macromedia Dreamweaver/Fireworks wizz, but compared to Photoshop the technology is rather dated and quite primitive. I would love to get into Photoshop but stepping straight into a program as advanced as PS can be quite mind boggling at first, as I'm sure you know. Got any good Photoshop tutorial sites or anything that might be useful to getting started?

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:32 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

InspectorRectum wrote:
Yeah man. You're right, you dont have to explain yourself. If $750 is too much money up front on the lowest possible wages you can get, then fuk! thats understandable (to few by the looks of it). Everyone telling him "ohh man no more photochops, more real mods! dont say you dont have the money i know you do! go on spend it! spend all your HARD earned cash on something you dont really want! do it! do it now!" all you peeps, fuk off. now lets change the topic (back).

Dude your chopping skillz are pretty fab (:) ...no pun intended :roll:), did you just pick it up by yourself or did school did you a bit of a helping hand? Just curious cause I used to be a bit of a macromedia Dreamweaver/Fireworks wizz, but compared to Photoshop the technology is rather dated and quite primitive. I would love to get into Photoshop but stepping straight into a program as advanced as PS can be quite mind boggling at first, as I'm sure you know. Got any good Photoshop tutorial sites or anything that might be useful to getting started?

Well said man :wink:
At school i did VCD (Visual, Communication & Design) and one of our assignment was to create a CD cover using photoshop so teacher taught us the basic photoshop skills. I really enjoyed it so i downloaded it and pretty much taught my self everything i know. At my school they actually have a Photoshop class as an elective but only for year 10's, not sure if you can carry it to year 11 though.
When ever im bored i just play around with it, never save the stuff though unless i really like it, The chop of my bonnet with the bulge is good yeah but i coudnt match the colour for s**t for some reason
:?

I got no sites to help you out mate, have a search in google and see what comes up.
Do you have PS yet or?

Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:46 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Ride: BA Futura.

NSW, Australia

Yeah looks good.
my dad drives a ba, i envy his bonnet haha.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:46 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Yeah i remember the first time i was in a BA XR8..all i was looking at was the bulge :lol:

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:01 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: XR8 Ute

WA, Australia

first time i was in xr8.. and my only time =| was a ba with a 5 speed manual, and looking over that bulge as you power along is just awesome :)

XR8 UTE: Low && Loud

Holdens were never designed to turn, brake or accelerate... as long as you can slam in subwoofers and dump it on rims 60% of australias 17-25 yo population are happy

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

haha mine was a 5 speed manual too, it was wet that day and my boss thought it would be fun to do some power slides :lol:

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:35 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 32 images

Ride: BA XR6T (mix of BA, BF and FG)

WA, Australia

old school... XC GS flutes make the BA Bulge look lame... there are a couple of E series with this mod on here and it looks really hot.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Yeah i have seen it, i dont really like it though.
I saw an XM the other day with them.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:33 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 20 images

Ride: EA Falcon & G220 Lane

WA, Australia

FG Bulge FTW

4.0lt Balanced Bottom End, ACL Race Internals, Rspec4 Cam, BPT Swichchip, PH4480, 2.5' Lukey, Scorcher Bodykit, T5 Manual
237RWHP

frd906 wrote:
LOLLOLLOLLOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next