Fordmods Logo

my new rims for my ef fairmont. what do u think?????? 

 

Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

 
Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:06 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 1525

Joined: 13th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: The DEVEL XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

turbofairmont wrote:
no, unfortunately i asked the guy.


Got 'em fitted yet, mate?

We're all hanging out for pics!

And please tell us where you got your spacers from etc ...'cos I want to put the same rims on my new EL XR6!

Waiting, waiting ..... :roll:

 

_________________

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd, JMM DEV 5 enhanced (161 rwkw custom tuned), Eliminator Switch Chip, 18" BA GTP rims, Pedders Superlows, BA XR6 badges, BA Sunroof, Pioneer Stereo, Splits, 6x9's, 10" sub, 700W 6-ch Viper amp.
QUARTER MILE PB: currently 14.590 @ 96.00 mph ...BOOST AHEAD!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:24 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4323

Joined: 17th Jan 2006

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

Location: Cranbourne
VIC, Australia

markr154 wrote:
And please tell us where you got your spacers from etc ...'cos I want to put the same rims on my new EL XR6!

Waiting, waiting ..... :roll:


Doesn't your new one have loke 180ish rwkw?
And you want to run spacers?
*cringe*

Anyways, I think those rims are pretty boring, and I also don't like the BF GT-P rims, AND I think the F6 19" Black optioned rims are disgusting.
IMO the best Falcon factory rims are the BA Typhoon rims.

And whoever asked - The TE50's came out with ROH AZZURROs, which have about 20 spokes. If you want to run spacers and you annoy darren enough you'll get some.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:35 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 50

Posts: 1525

Joined: 13th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: The DEVEL XR6

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

soulfire wrote:
markr154 wrote:
And please tell us where you got your spacers from etc ...'cos I want to put the same rims on my new EL XR6!

Waiting, waiting ..... :roll:


Doesn't your new one have loke 180ish rwkw?
And you want to run spacers?
*cringe*

Anyways, I think those rims are pretty boring, and I also don't like the BF GT-P rims, AND I think the F6 19" Black optioned rims are disgusting.
IMO the best Falcon factory rims are the BA Typhoon rims.

And whoever asked - The TE50's came out with ROH AZZURROs, which have about 20 spokes. If you want to run spacers and you annoy darren enough you'll get some.


What about ANZ Mayhems? See pic.

 

 

Attachments:
mayhems 1.jpg
mayhems 1.jpg [ 49.52 KiB | Viewed 29 times ]

 

_________________

Hot Chilli Red EL XR6, 5-spd, JMM DEV 5 enhanced (161 rwkw custom tuned), Eliminator Switch Chip, 18" BA GTP rims, Pedders Superlows, BA XR6 badges, BA Sunroof, Pioneer Stereo, Splits, 6x9's, 10" sub, 700W 6-ch Viper amp.
QUARTER MILE PB: currently 14.590 @ 96.00 mph ...BOOST AHEAD!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:15 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 34

Posts: 10826

Joined: 17th Apr 2005

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

Location: glenwood/sydney
NSW, Australia

markr154 wrote:
soulfire wrote:
markr154 wrote:
And please tell us where you got your spacers from etc ...'cos I want to put the same rims on my new EL XR6!

Waiting, waiting ..... :roll:


Doesn't your new one have loke 180ish rwkw?
And you want to run spacers?
*cringe*

Anyways, I think those rims are pretty boring, and I also don't like the BF GT-P rims, AND I think the F6 19" Black optioned rims are disgusting.
IMO the best Falcon factory rims are the BA Typhoon rims.

And whoever asked - The TE50's came out with ROH AZZURROs, which have about 20 spokes. If you want to run spacers and you annoy darren enough you'll get some.


What about ANZ Mayhems? See pic.
i think the chrome here on this sick a** ford rolling on mayhems looks wicked!!... classy n tough looking!!

 

_________________

Todd: Nurse, suction.
Nurse: The patient's not even here yet.
Todd: I know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GQpRYRcAiA

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:24 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 728

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Ride: ba falcon

Location: perth
WA, Australia

how much u pay for them and what size? i just got a set of them in 19's for my ba :)

those mahems look like crap...
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 3 of 3  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names