Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Post subject: New Exterior mod...
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:41 pm 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: 2002 XR8 manual

NSW, Australia

My latest exterior modification...

Last night some a**hole ran me off the road... and i crashed up a dirt mound, and stuffed the front bar... the car seems to drive okay... but on the side of the road was about a 2ft drop... which in turn turned my car into a see-saw... had to get my dads jeep out to pull it out... it seems to drive okay... but im p****d off that my front bar is fooked!... also cracked my windscreen.... and busted a blinker...

Sooo.. i am looking for a Heritage Green Fairmont Ghia 1997 FRONT BAR...

If anyone has any quotes... that would be great...

Thanks

AU XR8 manual.

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: XR6

NSW, Australia

That sucks mate hope you got his plates,Can't help ya with the front bar tho

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 1:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Falcon EB-s

WA, Australia

How did the windscreen crack? Must have been some serious flexing going on if nothing hit it?

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:03 am 
Smokin em up

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: 2002 XR8 manual

NSW, Australia

yeah, not sure how the windscreen cracked... but its cracked pretty bad... supprisingly its only cosmetic damage... it drives perfect, just like before... the front bar is pretty mashed.... i will post some pics tomorrow... because i just got home from work, and its pretty dark outside!...

This is really s**t me, because its my baby... and i have no money at the moment... i cant stand seeing her hurt like this!!!

AU XR8 manual.

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:20 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: E39 523i / EF Fairmont

QLD, Australia

orloxsis wrote:
yeah, not sure how the windscreen cracked... but its cracked pretty bad... supprisingly its only cosmetic damage... it drives perfect, just like before... the front bar is pretty mashed.... i will post some pics tomorrow... because i just got home from work, and its pretty dark outside!...

This is really s**t me, because its my baby... and i have no money at the moment... i cant stand seeing her hurt like this!!!

Lol, I understand. My front left blinker (the plastic outer) has fallen off and it don't feel right when I look at my baby.

E39 523i
EF Fairmont

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:04 am 
Tyre Shredder

Power: 120 rwkw

New Zealand

Till_Lind wrote:
orloxsis wrote:

Lol, I understand. My front left blinker (the plastic outer) has fallen off and it don't feel right when I look at my baby.

That an easy fix Till_Lind, same thing happen to one of my indicators when my bumper snagged on a curb and detached from the car.

You can glue back on with araldite - theres a clear 90 second quick set one and it works a treat. (that is providing you still have the lens :wink:)

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]