Fordmods Logo

New Taillights on the XF! 

 

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:07 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

abbott75 wrote:
noisy wrote:
abbott75 wrote:
Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed!
I only woke up cause i s**t the bed, otherwise i'd still be asleep


Maybe you should see a doctor mate...


Bhahahahaha


I think you should take off those lights and put them back on when the car look abit better do u agree
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:09 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 80

Joined: 15th Jan 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XF Ute

Location: Central Coast
NSW, Australia

Yeah maybe... but who knows how long it will take to completely fix my car... I think i'll just keep them on for the sake of it...

 

_________________

RIP My old XF - 1991-2007. Victim of 2007 floods.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 2823

Joined: 26th Jul 2006

Ride: EF Fairmont II

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

show us a pik of the full car

Even just a spray coz that colour has to go dont u think?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:13 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 80

Joined: 15th Jan 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XF Ute

Location: Central Coast
NSW, Australia

YES! Yellow must go! But I dont have that kind of money at the moment... i'll get a pic later... it's pretty much your standard XF though.

 

_________________

RIP My old XF - 1991-2007. Victim of 2007 floods.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 1181

Joined: 13th Dec 2005

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

Location: Maryborough
QLD, Australia

im giving constructive criticism here. But wouldnt it have been better 2 spend that cash on the paint job or rims if it hasnt got ne. I used to spend every bit of money on little thing my cars needed instead of saving of more significant mods. And u dont get far....

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:44 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 80

Joined: 15th Jan 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XF Ute

Location: Central Coast
NSW, Australia

daggy082 wrote:
im giving constructive criticism here. But wouldnt it have been better 2 spend that cash on the paint job or rims if it hasnt got ne. I used to spend every bit of money on little thing my cars needed instead of saving of more significant mods. And u dont get far....


Well a few things are needed before a paint job (apart from money :P). I will need my new Twinlight Headlights, something ricey on the bonnet, ect before the paint comes along...

 

_________________

RIP My old XF - 1991-2007. Victim of 2007 floods.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 1181

Joined: 13th Dec 2005

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

Location: Maryborough
QLD, Australia

abbott75 wrote:
daggy082 wrote:
im giving constructive criticism here. But wouldnt it have been better 2 spend that cash on the paint job or rims if it hasnt got ne. I used to spend every bit of money on little thing my cars needed instead of saving of more significant mods. And u dont get far....


Well a few things are needed before a paint job (apart from money :P). I will need my new Twinlight Headlights, something ricey on the bonnet, ect before the paint comes along...

No need having all that fancy stuff if ya body work looks like s**t. Thats wat im saying. Start with the basics e.g lowering and rims then do all that other stuff...

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:29 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline
User avatar

Age: 27

Posts: 57

Joined: 6th Nov 2006

Location: Dubbo
NSW, Australia

steps:
1. rims
2. lower
3. exhaust system
4. twin headlights
5. a hard top (if there are any available for XF)
6. your bonnet bulge/vent watever your doing
7. body work/paint
8. sound system/entertainment system
9. minor exterior accesories
10. minor interior accesories
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 38

Posts: 866

Joined: 8th Nov 2004

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: XD 351, FG Ute

Location: Darwin
NT, Australia

heres what i would do.

not listen to other people and do things the way i want too. but thats just me

 

_________________

WINNER:
Best modified car 1980 - 1989 Shannons show and shine 2006
Best XD-XH Darwin All Ford Day 2011

There is no substitute for cubic inches :twisted:

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 3687

Joined: 4th Mar 2005

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

Location: Taree
NSW, Australia

mate if your keen with em good s**t,

 

_________________

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:03 pm 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 80

Joined: 15th Jan 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XF Ute

Location: Central Coast
NSW, Australia

Warlock wrote:
heres what i would do.

not listen to other people and do things the way i want too. but thats just me


Yeah, thats about my plan too...

 

_________________

RIP My old XF - 1991-2007. Victim of 2007 floods.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 4967

Joined: 22nd Nov 2004

Location: FAR FAR AWAY LAND
QLD, Australia

Where can i get some for my Datto 120y

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:13 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Posts: 5

Joined: 23rd Nov 2005

Location: Darwin
NT, Australia

try ozeparts.com mate but i don't think they make them for a datsun
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 35

Posts: 1181

Joined: 13th Dec 2005

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 98 Patrol

Location: Maryborough
QLD, Australia

abbott75 wrote:
Warlock wrote:
heres what i would do.

not listen to other people and do things the way i want too. but thats just me


Yeah, thats about my plan too...

Your the dumb f**k that is gonna get laughed at... so go 4 it!

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:38 am 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Age: 28

Posts: 80

Joined: 15th Jan 2007

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: XF Ute

Location: Central Coast
NSW, Australia

daggy082 wrote:
abbott75 wrote:
Warlock wrote:
heres what i would do.

not listen to other people and do things the way i want too. but thats just me


Yeah, thats about my plan too...

Your the dumb f**k that is gonna get laughed at... so go 4 it!


Now, should I pick on your grammar and spelling, or just say that I don't care?

 

_________________

RIP My old XF - 1991-2007. Victim of 2007 floods.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 3  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:39 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names