Fordmods Logo

Overhaul Super Pursuit 

Page 3 of 4 [ 47 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:30 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

Thanks Guys - the car will be on display at the ACT All Ford Day on the 19th November - drop over and intro yourself if you are coming along.

Ciao - James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

SP021 wrote:
Thanks Guys - the car will be on display at the ACT All Ford Day on the 19th November - drop over and intro yourself if you are coming along.

Ciao - James
had my car there at the wagga show.. and will be again part of the canberra AFD so will see you again.. :lol: .. hope we have a good fordmodders turnout!...

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:43 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

At this point in time, I will be displaying on my own at the show - I am not displaying with another club I belong to - I will have a visual display around the car as I got a scratch on the car at Wagga.

See you at the show

Ciao - James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

SP021 wrote:

Ciao - James

Sounds like a good idea...well hopefully i'll see u out there..

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Falcon

SA, Australia

Looks sweet as dude. I seen u said u were selling those bonnets? I seen them on ebay a few days ago.

Top work

HOLDENS go like rockets. They fall apart in stages!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:56 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Thanks Stomper - yes the bonnet is for sale on Ebay but they are $100 cheaper if you order through my website - www.aggressiveautopanels.com

Ciao - James

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:47 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: Trik'd up EFII XR6

WA, Australia

SP021 wrote:
Thanks Stomper - yes the bonnet is for sale on Ebay but they are $100 cheaper if you order through my website - www.aggressiveautopanels.com

Ciao - James

Still stunned how awesome they look and on that red typhoon just looks hot as :P...excellent work dude....sent ya a pm too ;)

For Sale: 25 Farad Rockford Fosgate Competition Series Carbon Cap, more to come - pm me if interested

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:36 am 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Hi Big Kev, just sent you a PM

Ciao - James

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:45 am 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: 1994 Xg XR6

NSW, Australia

hey i love the paint job and adour bonnet :).
i aint a huge fan of the interior of the cabin and tray... but each to their own.

Hey also just outa curiosity i heard from a salesman at sinclair that u swapped the tribal for the ute... is that true? why did u decide 2 change from the GT to the pursuit?

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:10 am 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

XR6 chick wrote:
hey i love the paint job and adour bonnet :).
i aint a huge fan of the interior of the cabin and tray... but each to their own.

Hey also just outa curiosity i heard from a salesman at sinclair that u swapped the tribal for the ute... is that true? why did u decide 2 change from the GT to the pursuit?

Hi XR6 Chick - thanks for your comments - again one of those things, each to their own - the interior completely changes when viewed in the evening with the suttle LED lighting - it is completely different from the norm - not just a new interior but a piece of art work.

I did purchase the ute from Sinclair Ford - I had done the thing with my Tribal GT and was getting a ute ready to go travelling when I get out of Sydney - was not going to do anything to it but the bug got to me - will be getting a trailer later on with a tent in the back of it - trouble is I will have to modify the trailer a bit to suit the rest of the car.

Ciao - James

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:46 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: slammed EL

Power: 120 rwkw

SA, Australia

wow that ba is of its head..
the bonnet is insane..

Ford Motor Company
FoMoCo

Holden Motor Company
HoMoCo

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:02 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Freak6 wrote:
wow that ba is of its head..
the bonnet is insane..

Thanks Freak6 - have a bonnet going up to Townsville next week to go on a XR6 Turbo - more info on my website - www.aggressiveautopanels.com if you want some more info on the bonnet.

Ciao - James

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: slammed EL

Power: 120 rwkw

SA, Australia

thanks for the info...
the bonnet looks awesome on that typhoon...
my parents have an orange ba xr6 with gt strips and there keen to get a new and different looking bonnet...
as we have seen two other orange ba xr6's with the gt stripes in our area...

Ford Motor Company
FoMoCo

Holden Motor Company
HoMoCo

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

VIC, Australia

can you sit in the back and close the tail gate and watch movies!? well done mate, f**k of effort put in there

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:27 pm 
Stock as a Rock

NSW, Australia

Freak6 wrote:
thanks for the info...
the bonnet looks awesome on that typhoon...
my parents have an orange ba xr6 with gt strips and there keen to get a new and different looking bonnet...
as we have seen two other orange ba xr6's with the gt stripes in our area...

Let me know if you your parents want a bonnet - won't be able to get one to you until January as the factory is closing for the Xmas break. Any questions on the bonnet just let me know.

Ciao - James

Sort by  
 Page 3 of 4  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next