Fordmods Logo

people who hit their doors on your car question.... 

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF Falcon 95

VIC, Australia

i told the story before, but i was eating subway in my car one fine afternoon, and a wanker in a BMW pulls up next to me, opens his door, slammed into mine, looked through my window at me, then just casually strolled off. Clearly i was in the car, but he didnt seem to care. Needless to say i didnt finish my subway sandwich, i emptied the contents onto his bonnet/windscreen then emptied my coke all over his doors. C***.

Didnt do any damage, but thats not the point. He could have at least acknowledged me and appoligised for him being a spastic f**k.

Even if it did damage slightly, a slight paint chip , if the bloke just said 's**t sorry mate, honoust accident" chances are i would just let it go, as there are plenty of paint chips on my car so why fuss over 1 when the rest wouldnt be fixed.

Cougar Zero makes my pants fit nice.

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:39 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: E39 523i / EF Fairmont

QLD, Australia

mrnasty wrote:
i told the story before, but i was eating subway in my car one fine afternoon, and a wanker in a BMW pulls up next to me, opens his door, slammed into mine, looked through my window at me, then just casually strolled off. Clearly i was in the car, but he didnt seem to care. Needless to say i didnt finish my subway sandwich, i emptied the contents onto his bonnet/windscreen then emptied my coke all over his doors. C***.

Didnt do any damage, but thats not the point. He could have at least acknowledged me and appoligised for him being a spastic f**k.

Even if it did damage slightly, a slight paint chip , if the bloke just said 's**t sorry mate, honoust accident" chances are i would just let it go, as there are plenty of paint chips on my car so why fuss over 1 when the rest wouldnt be fixed.

Good work mate, good to hear you won't stand for it.

E39 523i
EF Fairmont

Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 03 BA XR6

VIC, Australia

i make a point never to park next to 4WD or anyone with a european car (bmw, audi, merc etc) both of those groups are inconsiderate f**k who will just fling their doors into your car without a concern..cause their car costs more than yours so it deserves no respect...

i try to park next to either modified cars, or as far away from everyone else as possible, or at the shops...the furthest park from the entrance

since getting the EL, ive observed two people open their door into my car, incidently... two cars have had football sized dents left in their quarter panels and doors....co-incidence you ask?

2003 BA Ford Falcon XR6 | BF Typhoon Intake + K&N Filter | Lukey 2.5" catback zorst | More mods coming soon....

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:42 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA 3v ute

VIC, Australia

just pop two of their tyres :) i have this 20cm mark on my tub from some idiot in a car park :( and i've seen ppl open their door onto someone and drive off and find another spot, people have no respect these days

www.bseries.com.au/punktured

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EL TURBO GHIA

Power: 372 rwkw

NSW, Australia

i parked the other day talk into shop for like 5 secs and come out and my mirror is bent back ,so i lefta nice big dent in there door ,f**k

HMMMM BOOST !!!

ED fairmont R.I.P

STREET FORDS FEATURE CAR ISSUE 42

Post subject: Re: people who hit their doors on your car question....
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:01 pm 
Smokin em up

WA, Australia

animal_ef wrote:
is this classified as an accident as it leaves damage on your car? what rights do we have against those with 500 dollar bombs who slam their car doors into our cars which we happen to take pride in?

Here is one solution:

Have fun,
mavs19

Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EF Falcon

QLD, Australia

i have a big bit of white paint on my front passenger door which i cant get off, no dint. And on the rear passernger door and the front drivers door i have 5 cent coins sized bits of no paint and golf ball sized dints around around them.

twice now i have caugh people dooring it. Neither time left a mark, (both on passenger side mirror) the first one was this arrogant b**ch who ignored me, so i went off my rocker at her!! lol made me feel better anyway!

second was some guy in a clapped out EA, i jumped out of the car and was about to abuse him, and he said, "ohh, i am really sorry mate, i didnt mean to do it."

kinda took the sting out of my abuse! lol. i felt bad for having a go at him. scumbag!! ha ha

Nicco's M112 Blown, T-56 equipped EF
forums/viewtopic.php?t=68319

Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:03 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Toyota Surf, EF Fairmont

VIC, Australia

my car was almost perfect when i bought it.

i werk in Coburg :( and not many people have respect for anything in that friggin suburb. my car has that many little dints and scratches on it now, its getting to the point where i dont want to drive it to werk. i have to park in a s**t carpark, i either try to park next to the bosses car, or next to other werkers who do the same hours as myself. cos i know they wont be moving for a long time

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2