Fordmods Logo

Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!! 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 am 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 15

Joined: 23rd Feb 2011

Ride: EF Falcon XR8

Location: Methven
New Zealand

Got factory mags on my EF at the moment, and want to change to an Old school look, but don't see it very often on E-Series. Most of the mags are bling bling look.....

So anyone thats got old school mags wanna post their shots would be good to see whats out there

Cheers
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 3:43 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 15

Joined: 23rd Feb 2011

Ride: EF Falcon XR8

Location: Methven
New Zealand

Cheers Mate

I had flicked through some of them before posting, but wasn't really seeing what I say is Old School
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 1109

Joined: 4th Sep 2009

Ride: 92 EB s

Location: DORRIGO
NSW, Australia

Haha f**k mate, expect us to read you're mind.
You post pics of what you think is old school and we will see if anyone has the same taste as you.
Old school like chasers and chrome moon caps?
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 468

Joined: 21st Aug 2005

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: SERIES 2 FAIRMONT GHIA

Location: perth western australia
WA, Australia

cmon, old school, its not that hard, heres mine..

simmons b45s, been around since i was 18, there off the car at the moment getting the centres done gold but heres what they were like last week.

old school= b45s, simmons v4's, drAgway 5 spokes, dragway indys, centerlines, magnum eliminators..
sheesh- dont you youngns know anything.lol.


Image



UPDATE : THERE NOW GOLD




Image

 

 

Attachments:
MY lg.jpg
MY lg.jpg [ 175.19 KiB | Viewed 65 times ]

 

_________________

Image

15 PSI OF BOOSTED GHIA GOODNESS!!!

Last edited by low ghia on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 1109

Joined: 4th Sep 2009

Ride: 92 EB s

Location: DORRIGO
NSW, Australia

Do you work at a white van factory or something. haha.
They are nice wheels man.
Im not to sure if I like old school mags on ef els tho. Look good on low ea eb eds because they are a little boxier.

Yea im hopeless with old school car fads. Leave me with 18s and big sound systems over 14s and kerb feelers.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:03 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 49

Posts: 468

Joined: 21st Aug 2005

Gallery: 19 images

Ride: SERIES 2 FAIRMONT GHIA

Location: perth western australia
WA, Australia

87SIlude wrote:
Do you work at a white van factory or something. haha.
They are nice wheels man.
Im not to sure if I like old school mags on ef els tho. Look good on low ea eb eds because they are a little boxier.

Yea im hopeless with old school car fads. Leave me with 18s and big sound systems over 14s and kerb feelers.




ha ha.. yeah i work at a commercial van and car import yard. im glad the b45s are 16's, i wouldnt have got them if they were 14..

and id rather have boost than big audio systems, i like to hear the sound of spooling..lol.. and the rush after it aint bad either..

 

_________________

Image

15 PSI OF BOOSTED GHIA GOODNESS!!!

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm 
Moderator
Offline

Posts: 14513

Joined: 7th Nov 2004

Ride: ford falcon au3 xr8

Location: a shit suburb in sydney
NSW, Australia

low ghia wrote:
cmon, old school, its not that hard, heres mine..

simmons b45s, been around since i was 18, there off the car at the moment getting the centres done gold but heres what they were like last week.

old school= b45s, simmons v4's, drAgway 5 spokes, dragway indys, centerlines, magnum eliminators..
sheesh- dont you youngns know anything.lol.


dont forget the 12 slotters...
cmon, e series are old school to the yougins now days.. :lol: :lol:
do the young guys even know what a x series is?? lol
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 686

Joined: 26th Jul 2009

Ride: EF daily, xc project

Location: Park Central
NSW, Australia

TROYMAN wrote:
low ghia wrote:
cmon, old school, its not that hard, heres mine..

simmons b45s, been around since i was 18, there off the car at the moment getting the centres done gold but heres what they were like last week.

old school= b45s, simmons v4's, drAgway 5 spokes, dragway indys, centerlines, magnum eliminators..
sheesh- dont you youngns know anything.lol.


dont forget the 12 slotters...
cmon, e series are old school to the yougins now days.. :lol: :lol:
do the young guys even know what a x series is?? lol


yes, i own one

 

_________________

ef falcon daily driver
78 xc falcon 500 project
http://www.fordmods.com/the-garage-f53/bradley4567-s-xc-t83750.html

calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 26

Posts: 1109

Joined: 4th Sep 2009

Ride: 92 EB s

Location: DORRIGO
NSW, Australia

Id love a 2 tone blue on blue xd with 12slotters.
And boost is better then bass. But with P plates I gotta settle...
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm 
Fordmods Newbie
Offline

Age: 40

Posts: 15

Joined: 23rd Feb 2011

Ride: EF Falcon XR8

Location: Methven
New Zealand

Cheers Fella's

So to clarify, would be good to see anyone's wheels that are set up on Cragars, 12slots or tridents or anything similar...........

Here's a picture of I think its tridents looking good, but generally I think Im kinda keener on cragars or 12 slots

 

 

Attachments:
167754702_full.jpg
167754702_full.jpg [ 55.1 KiB | Viewed 52 times ]
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Age: 25

Posts: 510

Joined: 8th Aug 2010

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: NF Fairlane Ghia

my gallery contains my NF on 2 different sets of old school rims

 

_________________

NF Fairlane Ghia, Brand New Leather Interior, Wallnut All Through, 800W RMS JL Audio Sound System, Lowered King Springs And Monroe GT Shocks, Custom BA/GT Air Intake, Holley Highflow, Simmons B45's, Going To Be Supercharged At 9-12psi With Stage 4 Head And Cam With Pacemakers And 3" Exhaust

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: Photo's of Old School Mags on E Series!!
Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:19 am 
Parts Gopher
Offline

Posts: 66

Joined: 24th Mar 2011

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: 1995 le mans Red EF Futura 5spd

Location: Sunshine Coast
QLD, Australia

Who's got some similar to what's on that ute?


anyone? :(
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 12 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:58 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names