searchin for a sparky 

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Post subject: searchin for a sparky
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:11 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: falcon au series 2

NSW, Australia

hey everyone im searchin for a sparky or some one who knows how to install a set of driving lights on my ts-50 bar
i looked at it my self and thought im not guna do it myself but if theres some were in the sydney area willing to give me hand can u reply guys
cheerz

Ford Falcon AU series 2 Forte--Limited Edition Red Ford Badge--Driving 1 of 93250 ever made--TS-50 Rear Wing--TS-50 Front Bar--Tickford Air Intake System--Altezza Tail Lights

Post subject: wiring harness
Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:27 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: Typhoon

WA, Australia

you should be able to get a add on wirin harness from ford and a genuine swich or you could make your own not that hard and get a after market swith and hook it up it migt cost a bit for a guy to hook it up i wld say give it a go if it dont work then ask for help

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:03 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: falcon au series 2

NSW, Australia

yeah it came with the wiring kit that just hooks onto the battery easy to do put actually like screwing the lights on to the bar is what has stumped me
cause its a aftermarket front bar there isnt any mounts on the bar so i think i might have to drill holes in the fiber glass to bolt the lights on to the bar or i might make brackets coming of the shazzy of my car that go to the sides were the holes in the bar are and screw the lights onto the brackets the only prob is they might jump around and not line up
what do you think i should do mate im bit unsure at the moment

Ford Falcon AU series 2 Forte--Limited Edition Red Ford Badge--Driving 1 of 93250 ever made--TS-50 Rear Wing--TS-50 Front Bar--Tickford Air Intake System--Altezza Tail Lights

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]