Someone hit my AU and ran :( 

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Someone hit my AU and ran :(
Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:31 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: EA, EB GT kit, AU XR6 HP engine

QLD, Australia

arm79 wrote:
Bloody Queenslanders... I noticed residents of your area have some parking issues. My parents have copped a fair few marks and dents since moving there as well.

Surely the supermarket/shopping centre would possibly have some camera footage of the incident and you can go rape the owner of the car that did the damage.. I always noticed a fair few cameras in the carparks around there... Too many theives we've learnt. :?

The carpark I was in has quite a few sections. I was a fair way away from the center, no camera's unfortunately. I don't know if it's just here or lots of places, but people can't park for s**t... Seriously, the angle at which most cars get jammed into the spaces you'd think a yarris was a semitrailer.

Got the bog out Wednesday when I was suspended and came up with this...

EA Fairmont, EB GT kit w/o wing, AU XR6 HP engine, 17's lol Buy it
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0628130825

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:37 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: Kia Rio - 1.4L Auto

Power: 238 rwkw

VIC, Australia

kawasakirider wrote:
The carpark I was in has quite a few sections. I was a fair way away from the center, no camera's unfortunately. I don't know if it's just here or lots of places, but people can't park for s**t... Seriously, the angle at which most cars get jammed into the spaces you'd think a yarris was a semitrailer.

Sounds like the Centro plaza thing you were at. Everytime my parents go there, they come back with a new dent or scratch.

I think its just Queensland. I've never been to a state that has such big carparks, yet they still f**k up their parking and manage to damage other cars. Car parks in Melb are easily a 1/4 smaller than ones in Qld, so its understandable... But Qld, jebus! :?

Oh, and the repairs in your latest pics looks pretty good too... Good job. :D

Posted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 08 BF Ghia

VIC, Australia

I hate when that happens, have had my car keyed in two separate places :( Great Job

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:05 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: EA, EB GT kit, AU XR6 HP engine

QLD, Australia

arm79 wrote:
kawasakirider wrote:

Sounds like the Centro plaza thing you were at. Everytime my parents go there, they come back with a new dent or scratch.

I think its just Queensland. I've never been to a state that has such big carparks, yet they still f**k up their parking and manage to damage other cars. Car parks in Melb are easily a 1/4 smaller than ones in Qld, so its understandable... But Qld, jebus! :?

That'd be the one, mate. Thanks, it looks better in the pic than in real life, though lol.

EA Fairmont, EB GT kit w/o wing, AU XR6 HP engine, 17's lol Buy it
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0628130825

Posted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: xc wag's, tnklane wag's

QLD, Australia

arm79 wrote:
kawasakirider wrote:

Maybe It's because, we just get slack and complacent, haha.

I admit I wasn't the best parker, but you've got to learn somehow, hell I think I parked in a standard place twice before I had a license. but f**k some people are useless.

but f**k scum to not balls up to there action, get behind the wheel deal with it if you f**k.

is it just me or does the height suggest a 4b or a ute?

Signature removed by moderator.signature must not exceed 120x500 pixles

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2